Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Games Eve in the Great Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games Eve in the Great Hall

Please join us for Games Eve in the Great Hall, which will take place weekly on Woden's evenings at eleven late bells in The Great Hall. This is an opportunity for members of the Court to gather for conversation, drinks, and games of chance and skill.

This is an Inner Bailey social event, however Honored Guests and Household Members are welcome attend at the invitation, and in the company of, their liege or a member of the Royal Court, as per usual.

An individual who is invited by a Royal, Noble, Knight or Courtier may socialize within the Inner Bailey, but they must remain in the company of their benefactor for that visit. Once the visit has concluded, they must return to the Outer Bailey or their suite. ~ Courtesy in Nutshell
    By my hand,
    Last edited by Leodegrance; 09-15-2020, 10:51 PM. Reason: The date and time of this event was changed.

This will take place this evening at six late bells in The Great Hall. Tonight's featured game will be charades.

By my hand,

Comment

Originally posted by Leodegrance View Post
      This will take place this evening at six late bells in The Great Hall. Tonight's featured game will be charades.

This is canceled tonight, as it seems there are few yet uninjured by recent events.

By my hand,

Comment

Originally posted by Leodegrance View Post
        Please join us for Games Eve in the Great Hall, which will take place weekly on Woden's evenings at eleven late bells in The Great Hall. This is an opportunity for members of the Court to gather for conversation, drinks, and games of chance and skill.[/B]
        This will take place this evening at eleven late bells in the Great Hall. Tonight's featured game will be charades in anticipation of the upcoming challenge that will be hosted in celebration of twenty years of Recent Awakenings.

By my hand,

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information