Awakeners Dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awakeners Dance

AWAKENERS DANCE!!! FUN!! DANCING!!! FOOD!!! AND A RAFFLE!!!

DATE: 6TH DAY OF THE 12TH MOON FRIDAY (Dec 6)

TIME: 8 LATE BELLS

PLACE:OUTTER BAILEY THEATER (Top floor of Dove Tower)

There will be a raffle that takes place during the dance make sure to bring a scroll with you name upon to summit in the drawing.

We extend our invation as specially to all the Newly Awaken in the Castle. There will be representives for many of the Major Guildes present to answer any question you might have about their Guilds. I hope to see everyone there!!!

Lhardra Miriam
    Assistant Guildleader

The winds that blow--------
    Ask them, which leaf of the tree will be next to go! ----Soseki

O God, I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space, were it not that I have bad dreams ----Hamlet

(Shuffled to the top)

O God, I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space, were it not that I have bad dreams ----Hamlet

Comment

For all those that need to have Fancy clothes made for the Dance, Sera Finna will be available in the Sunset Room the following Hours:

Mon--6LB to 7LB

Tue--6LB to 7LB

Wed---6LB to 7LB

Thur---She will be around most of the evening feel free to seek her out

Fri---121/2 LB to 4 LB

Please feel free if you see her during the off hours, to ask if she has time. If she is not busy she said she will be happy to help.

Lhadra Miriam
      Assistant Guildleader

Comment

This has been brought to the front as a reminder. One more night to get your fancy garments.
        Finna Moon, Courtier to Her Majesty's Court

Comment

Working...
        X