Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

[A carefully recopied Chronicle plus a note]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [A carefully recopied Chronicle plus a note]

With still more people venturing out into the secret tunnels, Junior Chronicler ser Triacurs' peice on the poisonings might do well to be posted upon this bulletin board as well as the Chroncilers' boards.

sera Aislinn
    Assistant Chronicler

---===*===---

[The recopied chronicle, The Poison Brick, appears here; exactly as Triacurs first wrote it but in a decidedly different but familiarly recognizeable text.]

- Chronicler -

Knowledge is a weapon.
    I intend to be formidably armed.

Awwww.

How Novel. The Chroniclers actually doing smething that might actually be useful.

Very Nice of you Chronicler Aislinn, to actually try and do something useful. Makes a change.

C.

Comment

For what I've seen, the chroniclers have always done a great and useful work. Perhaps ser or sera 'C' are you refering to the lack of chronicles posted lately? Well if so I would simply say one thing: If there were less people like you to criticize the chroniclers who do the best they can, perhaps more people would be inclined to join their group and thus offer regular reports of events.
      - Things need to be said -

Comment

Oh yes indeed, they do a great job, a great job at doing nothing.

Impartial? Hah.

As for the reason why no one bothers to join them, maybe a quick look at the membership might suffice?

Hardly the kind of person I would go to if I wanted some news put out. Half of them use it as a sinecure to higher link. Or so it seems.

Join them? I would rather have my fingernails pulled out.

C.

Comment

I'll pull out your fingernails, if you wish
          Ras

Comment

To the craven cur who penned such:

Oh yes indeed, they do a great job, a great job at doing nothing.

Impartial? Hah.

As for the reason why no one bothers to join them, maybe a quick look at the membership might suffice?

Hardly the kind of person I would go to if I wanted some news put out. Half of them use it as a sinecure to higher link. Or so it seems.

Join them? I would rather have my fingernails pulled out.

C.
            'C' then for what you rightly are: A Coward.

Brandish thy sword as swiftly as thy tongue. I challenge thee for thy grave insult against the Office of the Chroniclers and those who serve as such, under the liege of Her Majesty, Queen Vivienne.

Or art thou too recreant to place thy sword where thy quill so weakly lingers?

Sorcha
            Chronicler of the Court
            The yoke or the throne?

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information