Come To The Ghost Ball!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come To The Ghost Ball!!!

THE AWAKENERS WOULD LIKE TO INVITE ALL OF THE CASTLE TO THE AWAKENERS......

GHOST BALL

WHEN ~ the 1st day of the 11th Moon (November 1)
    DAY ~ Saturday
    PLACE ~ Bowling Alley
    TIME ~ It will Start at 8 late Bells and continue on into the night ending at the 3 earlier Bells

This is a celebration. We are honoring those who have passed into the Greater Life and those who have not yet left but are no longer in physical form.

There will be Games and a Contest and a Raffle, the raffle will be at intervals during the evening giving away small prizes and then at the end of the night we will be giving away some of the better ones. We will be having entertainment and the one major Contest will be that of the Scariest Short Story. With this contest each story writer will be required to tell their story....a panel of judges will judge them on: On the Story and the Delivery of the story. We will be giving away some nice items as prizes for the three best stories. So everyone tune up your voices and your imagination and come to the Ball with your scariest short Ghost Stories.

A bit of a note: We do have some ideas for games, but anyone with some really good ideas do not hesitate to send them to either myself or Assistant Guildleader Lance or Assistant Guildleader Miriam. We would be happy for any suggestions. We want this night to be full of fun.

The ground rules for dress are these: For 10th link on up ~ Either all Black or all White fancy dress is fine or it you would like to do a custom that is fine to as long as it is either all black or white. For 11th link ~ Either Ebony or all white. Please note that white belts are prohibited except for those of Knightly rank. Also anyone not following the guidelines according to their station, will be ask to leave to change, if they refused they will be asked to leave all together. NO DISRESPECT FOR THE CLOTHING GUIDELINES WILL BE TOLERATED!!

Please remember to have fun, but to respect those around you. Also you never know what we will stir up during the course of the evening...we may get some unseen visitors, so I ask any who are fait at heart or who are overly afraid take note. This is the evening of the Dead and on this night all veils between worlds are lifted and the dead do walk. So letís have fun, but be careful.
    Finna Moon, Courtier to Her Majesty's Court

shuffled to the top

Comment

(Shuffled to the Top)

Comment

Shuffled to the top

Comment

Shuffled to the top

Comment

shuffled to the top

The winds that blow--------
            Ask them, which leaf of the tree will be next to go! ----Soseki

O God, I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space, were it not that I have bad dreams ----Hamlet

Comment

shuffled to the top

The winds that blow--------
              Ask them, which leaf of the tree will be next to go! ----Soseki

O God, I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space, were it not that I have bad dreams ----Hamlet

Comment

Shuffled to the top

Comment

shuffle to the top

Comment

shuffle to the top

Comment

*bumped*

Comment