Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Belated Announcement

Ladies and Gentlemen of Castle Marrach

This an invite, albeit a late one, to attend a small celebration of the Courtesy Circle.

We will gather to celebrate new beginnings and fresh minds at ten late bells in the Lecture Hall. All are welcome to come join us and listen to our words of joy as we usher in a new chapter for the Guild.

Again, ten late bells in the Lecture Hall.

My thanks

Ser Osric Matiba
    Guildleader of the Courtesy Circle
    -Head of Houseold/Valet to Lord Vestio
    -Courtier of Her Majesty's Royal Court

For those who could nae attend:

This eve's events was to merely express my gratitude to my friends and the Courtesy Circle guild for allowing me the opportunity serve Her Majesty and this Castle.

However, it was once told to me that a good leader knows when to let those below him or her to shine, and I choose to do such now.

Tis why, I gracefully step down as I choose sera Destasia to replace me as Guildleader for the Courtesy Circle.

I have the uttmost confidence in her and hope I can help her as she has helped me.

Allow me the first to say Congratulations to the new Guildmistress of the Courtesy Circle, sera Destasia!
    -Head of Houseold/Valet to Lord Vestio
    -Courtier of Her Majesty's Royal Court

Comment

My most sincere congratulations.

Courtier of the Winter Court
      Assistant to the Royal Venefice Her Ladyship Hieronyma
      Fellow of Lexiography at the Royal Collegium

My pages - My deviant art
      Per Aspera ad Astra

Comment

Dear Destasia,

I cannot begin to express how pleased I am to read this announcement. There was obviously no better choice for the new leader of the Courtesy Circle and I have great faith that you will not only fulfill your duties, but go above and beyond what is expected of you.

You are a wonderful, intelligent, hard working and devoted individual and I know that the Circle can only benefit from you taking over.

I wish you all the best and lend you my full support in all your endeavors.

With great affection,

Valora

Comment

My dear sister,

Congratulations. I am sure you will make us all proud.

With Love,

Nizhoni
          OOC -- Rouge says, " the only reason we say man is most adaptable is because as far as we know roaches haven't made it into space....yet...."

Comment

Congratulations, sera Destasia! You well deserve the position.
            ~~Sera Lark~~

Comment

Allow me to also extend my congratulations, sera. I am certain you shall do well.

Comment

Congratulations, Guildmistress,

'Tis a well deserved position and you have worked hard as can be seen through your works with the Courteous Guest of the Moon. You have worked long and hard, and you deserve the utmost congratulations.

~Inquisitor Janwin Njimigen

Comment

Yes, congratulations are in order. We do eagerly watch to see what you shall do.

Comment

I would just like to extend a heartfelt thanks to all whom have offered their congradulations. They are so very much appreciated and I can only hope to live up to the standards set before me.

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome any and all who wish to become members of the wonderful guild to start that path and attend our next meeting this coming Thor's day at 10 late bells.

Again, my must humblest and heartfelt thanks to all whom passed along words of congrats.

~ Honored Guest ~
                    ~ Handmaiden to Her Majesty the Queen ~

Comment

My heartfelt congradulation!! I am sure the Circle is in good hands
                      Finna Moon, Courtier to Her Majesty's Court

Comment

Am I invited?

Naught that I'd come. You're all filthy fookin' animals, anyhow. I just wanted to show off my fookin' courtesy.

-Ryot?
                        Originally penned by Dionar
                        Ryot was a mistake, and it was corrected. Threads have been locked because the conversation degraded into personal attacks and name calling.

Comment

Working...
                        X