A Change In The Garden Society Meetings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Change In The Garden Society Meetings

I do apologize but I will have to change the Tuesday meeting to Thursday night effective this week. I will contact the Office of Royal Orders and have the calendar changed as well. I do apologize for this but I have too much going on on Tuesday nights. Thank you and hope to see you all Thursday at 9 late bells.
    Finna Moon, Courtier to Her Majesty's Court

If you didn't try to join every freaking guilds and groups imaginable to boost your ego, you wouldn't have "too much going on on Tuesday night", moron.

- R.

Comment

To unsigned ser or sera...(-R.)

I find your comments to sera Finna personally insulting. All honorable denizens hold gentle sera Finna in the highest regards, and you shall find yourself alone in a corner for such vile words.

Pray that I never discover your identity. It will go ill for you.
      Dionar Elswyth

Courtier of the Winter Court

Comment

Originally posted by Dionar
        To unsigned ser or sera...(-R.)

I find your comments to sera Finna personally insulting. All honorable denizens hold gentle sera Finna in the highest regards, and you shall find yourself alone in a corner for such vile words.

Pray that I never discover your identity. It will go ill for you.
        And I find your threats insulting, so stuff that in your pipe and smoke it. I will have you know that not all honorable denizens hold finna in any kind of respect. Tho she has been doing better, there was a time she was quite bad, and some people who know her history wonder if she is over it all, or just collecting guilds like a keyring. Now if you want to threaten people, find out who they are, and offer to duel them. Anything less is simply words.

Ser Brill

Comment

Well ser Brill, if my words are so insulting to you, seek me out. I will entertain a challenge from you anytime.

If fact, when was the last time you showed yourself openly in the dining hall or the courtyards? Or are you another "brave" soul that skulks behind these boards.

Seek me out, I'll be waiting.
          Dionar Elswyth

Courtier of the Winter Court

Comment

I apologize, sera Finna. I was unnecessarily rude. You have ever right to change a meeting's time and date. I'm grateful to you for at least having such meetings. I find your lectures to be most intriguing and informative. Please forgive my rudeness.

- R.
            simply signed:

VaD

Comment

Personally, I find it both right and proper that guild leaders actually hold meetings, rescheduling as necessary, rather than locking themselves in their rooms when they become inconvenient.

I hope to attend Finna's next lecture, as Thursdays become much more convenient for me as well.

Comment

Working...
              X