Announcement

Collapse

SkotOS Downtown: Wednesday, 11am-1pm PT

I am scheduling a downtime for all SkotOS machines from 11am-1pm PT on Wednesday.
  • Marrach will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Lazarus (and Lovecraft) will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Ironclaw will (hopefully) be going down to tune its performance
See more
See less

Crafters' hypocrisy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crafters' hypocrisy

It appears that the only student of Isadora's whom can follow the "guidelines" is Tristana...

Sera Finna, whom is among the most vocal in castigating those whom flaunt the guidelines apparently considers herself ranked above 5th link by her silver hair coloring.

......Kenderaela apparently ..... every day ......fancy dress, .....her tall leather ...... at ninth ......flaunt t.....Seamstress ...... she is supposed to ......
    [this paragraph is scribbled out]
    When will it end?

<unsigned>

Tall boots are a guild sign of the senior triad of the Duelists, genius.

~A.

Comment

It is a good thing you are faceless, as having a known face would get you laughed at for being unable to even ascertain certain facts before posting them.

Senior Triad members of the Duelist Society are permitted to wear tall boots in black leather.

Know your facts before you cast stones, else you are going to look quite petty. You anonymous cowards are becoming entirely too predictable.

Simply,
      Santilius Galanodel ~ Senior Triad of the Duelists
      ~ As the wind blows, so the reed bends ~

Comment

I stand corrected then, at least regarding the Squire.

Comment

I stand corrected then, at least regarding the Squire
          No, not entirely. It doesn't excuse her hair, of which every aspect save length is in violation of guidelines. It also doesn't explain the rest of her primarily black leather outfit, unless that's the new approved duelist look.

Comment

Last I heard the guidelines aren't strict! It's just up to common sense and stuff!

No need to get grumpy about it. Sheesh. You're just jealous because some people have nice hair and you don't. Why not just look at it, think it's pretty, and go on?

--Tsunnie!

Comment

Last I heard the guidelines aren't strict! It's just up to common sense and stuff!
              Oh! Well in that case, excuse me while I put on my silk slippers and cape and dance through the hallways with my floor-length hair.

Comment

Actually that is sera Finna's natural color. And if you're going to make the claim that the only one that can follow guidelines is Tristana, then please list other stylists that are supposedly not following the guidelines besides two. I can assure you that there are more than three stylists under Isadora.

~Rikka Escobar~
                ( っ '๐')づ# I was going to give you this waffle
                #さ('๐' さ ) But then i was like...
                (>'#'<) I'm hungry.
                (。◕‿◕。) So i ate it.
                (。◡‿◡。)

Comment

Originally posted by Tsunn

No need to get grumpy about it. Sheesh. You're just jealous because some people have nice hair and you don't. Why not just look at it, think it's pretty, and go on?

--Tsunnie!
                  Note well, any that may doubt that Tsunn teaches something and adds to our Faithful work in doing her part to guide others to balance.

Personally, I abide by the Guidelines to the letter, as I always have, as I am one that by nature respects such things.

But I should think that the Acolyte Tsunn's last sentence was rather well said.

Yours in honor and faithful service,
                  Corian Elswyth

Courtier
                  Valet to the Prince of Marrach
                  Royal Player, Principal
                  Master Engraver
                  Student of the Royal Collegium, Arts

Comment

Originally posted by Rikka
                    Actually that is sera Finna's natural color.
                    Hum. No. Actually, her hair was white when she awakened, not silver. And her hair was not gleaming either. Gleaming was one of the textures that were introduced less than a year ago, and if I recall well, both the color and the texture are available to those of the 5th link and above.

Last I checked, Finna's only 9th link. But again, she's kissing Isadora's ass, so it's no wonder she allows her to walk around with hair link that; Isadora does it herself anyway.

- R.

Comment

And you are wrong once, again, as I have seen a portrait of sera Finna upon her awakening, and she did in fact have Silver hair, it was later changed to white, and it naturally reverted to it' silver hue. At least that is my udnerstanding.

Additionally, who are you? Are you a hairstylist ? Have you spent time studying each and every little texture, colour, and style? Have you memorized how each looks, against different skin tones, and how they blend with natural colours of the hair ?

If you said no to any of those questions, then you couldn't possibly claim to know what "gleamin" would look like in a particulair style, colour, or length, on finna's skin. For all you know her hair is "pretty".

The guidelines are at the discretion of the head crafters. They can grant favour as they see fit, so even if it is above her station, if the Courtier Isadora deems her worthy, due to steadfast dedication, and righteous work, then so be it.

Just smile and say, "Hey, nice hair Finna."

In Service,
                      ~*~Luminary Zhane~*~

Comment

Funny that she was the Awakener that helped me and told me white was her natural color when I asked her if it was natural, because not many people had white hair back then.

And I don't find her hair particularly "pretty".

And while I'm not an hairstylist, two of my friends are, so I guess they'd know what they talk about when they say her hair is gleaming.

- R.

Comment

Of course Zhane will "defend" anyone he thinks is in a position to give him more power or favor.

Comment

Are ALL of you people who don't sign your names jealous? Zhaney works hard and he's nice. That's why he gets things and why he has friends. You guys sit around and be mean on pieces of paper.

Sheeeeesh! It's just haaaaaair!

--Tsunnie!

Comment

Kender wears black as part of her Knight's livery.

Finna, on the other hand... while I cannot say anything for her hair, I will note she is the most materialistic person I have ever met, except maybe sera Miriam. A full set of elemental charms? Two baskets on one arm?

And her hair is anything but pretty. Though the silver does compliment the silvered skin of her many scars.

Unsigned D'Hart

Comment

Working...
                              X