Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrangement of Affairs

Greetings,

On the evening of the 23nd day of this Eighth moon at 8 Late Bells, I shall undergo surgery in an attempt to correct what has become a condition so painful that I cannot continue my duties. In my absence, matters of import that pertain to the Inquisition may be redirected to Sir Viceran, or Inquisitor Lasaine.

Unfortunately, none are permitted in the hospital during the procedure. However, I look forward to familiar faces during my recovery. It should be noted that I will look with favor upon all who bring honey cake to my bedside during my time of recooperation.

Although I am not a member of the Faith, I appreciate the prayers of those who believe in such, and the thoughts of those who care. I anticipate about a week-long recovery after which I shall resume my duties.

Until we may meet again.

In Service to the Crown,
    Marcellius Potere
    Royal Inquisitor-Major
    Last edited by rgendron02; 08-23-2006, 10:33 AM.

Good luck Major and I do pray all turns out for you. I will diffently bring you planty of Honey cakes.
    Finna Moon, Courtier to Her Majesty's Court

Comment

Blessings upon you, Major. Whilst I am regrettably short on honey cakes, prayers will be plentiful.

Sincere Regards,
      Camellia Vh'andant

Comment

Marc,

Best of luck with your upcoming surgery, and I hope you'll make sure you rest as much as you need before you try to be up and about again. You'll be in my thoughts.

~Di
        "A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of."- Bacharach
        "Education has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading."- Trevelyan
        "There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have."- Herold
        "I don't necessarily agree with everything I say."- McLuhan
        "There was never a great genius without a tincture of madness." - Aristotle
        Get Firefox -- My Blog

Comment

The Good Major's surgery will be on the 23rd starting at eight late bells or soon
          after. I humbly request that during this time no one knocks or disturbs the hospital
          as this is a delicate surgery and we wish no interruptions.

When we have finished, all concerned party's who may wish to wait outside the
          hospital will be informed of the Major's condition.

I expect him to do well and make a full recovery.

Respectfully,

Comment

You have good wishes a-plenty, Major, and shall have honey-cakes besides. I will write limericks for you.

Comment

Marcellius' sugery went well, without complications, and he is currently resting in the Hospital.

Visitors will be accepted tomorrow evening.

Lasaine.

Comment

I am glad he is doing well, I hope to see him tomarrow.

- Luthar

Muse
                LPA Instructor
                Aspirant member of the Garden Society

Comment

Working...
                X