Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~The Verdant Challenge~

Greetings denizens of the castle,

I wish to present a challenge to one and all; not a challenge of honour, nor a challenge of any one skill, but a challenge where the participants work to their own strengths.

I am accepting entries of any format to win this challenge. The only rule is that plants or flowers are central to the piece.

The challenge is also open to all from the newly awakened to members of the Court.

I hope each person that enters will play to their strengths, whether it be dancing, flower arranging, jewellery making, science, or even sword play.
    Please let it be noted that a detailed description of any physical item is sufficient.

I will be looking for the best examples of expertise and ingenuity from among the entries and hope that many of the castle's residents will participate.

Entries may be published at a later date, unless it is discouraged by the entrant.

I will set a long deadline, in order to allow each entrant time to formulate their best work.

Please have all pieces to me by the Twenty-Fourth day of the Twelfth Moon.
    ----
    CARE BEAR STARE

I encourge all the Garden Society Memebers and Auxiliary to take part in this challange. It is a worth while challange that will allow you to bring out your most talented and best ways of expressing your love of plants.
    Finna Moon, Courtier to Her Majesty's Court

Comment

*retacked*

There is plenty of space for more entries. I look forward to reading them.
      ----
      CARE BEAR STARE

Comment

*re-tacked to one side*
        ----
        CARE BEAR STARE

Comment

Retaked upwardly
          Finna Moon, Courtier to Her Majesty's Court

Comment

Working...
          X