Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~Culture Week: Schedule~~

Greetings!

Below I list for ye the current schedule for Culture Week, beginning tomorrow. Please be aware that if ye wish to plan an event for a day, to contact either myself, or Mistress Adalyn immediately. This is because that coverage from the Chroniclers may nay be available.

Furthermore, I request that each person that is running an event make a short list of those who participate, for there will be prizes presented at the Closing Ceremony.

Schedule

Sunday 26th November
    Opening Ceremony (Time: 6pm - Location: Outer Bailey Theatre)
    Scavanger Hunt (Hosted by The Awakeners - Location: Outer Bailey Courtyard)

Monday 27th November (Poetry)
    Sir Bragi's Poetry Recital (Time: 4pm - Location: Refectory)
    The Chroniclers: Limericks From History (Time: 8pm - Location: Refectory)

Tuesday 28th November (Music)
    Sera Etaine's Singing Classes (Time: 2pm and 9pm)
    Sera Adalyn's Concert In The Courtyard (Time: 7:30pm - Location: Gate Courtyard)
    Sera Finna's Musical Melody (Time: 10pm - Location: Refectory)

Wednesday 29th November (Artwork)
    Sera Airlia's Art Class (Time: 4pm - Location: Refectory)
    Sera Camellia's Portrait Session (Time: 9pm - Location: Refectory)

Thursday 30th November (Dance)
    Sera Adalyn's Dance Class (Time: 10am - Location: Outer Bailey Theatre)
    Doctor Destini's Dance Session (Time: 10pm - Location: Royal Ballroom)

Friday 1st December (Drama And Textiles)
    The Seamstresses: Dressing Dramatically! (Time: 4pm - Location: Outer Bailey Lecture Hall)
    The Seamstresses: Parade of Fashion Mistakes (Time: 8pm - Location: Outer Bailey Theatre)

Saturday 2nd December (Language and Literature)
    Sera Tristana's Story Telling Contest (Time: 2pm and 7pm - Location: Refectory)
    Sir Bragi's Story Telling (Time: 8pm - Location: Refectory)

Sunday 3rd December
    Closing Ceremony (Time: 7pm - Location: Outer Bailey Theatre)

Please note that events held within the Inner Bailey are for those that can enter. Court Passes will nay be given for said events. Also, the formal rules of Court will be in effect for the Closing Ceremony on the 3rd day of the 12th moon.

Those that wish to explain their events may do so below.

Thank you all! Let us bring the Arts forward!
    Last edited by Bragi; 11-25-2006, 01:00 PM.
    Sir Bragi
    • Royal Poet
    • Headmaster Of The College Of Art

Denizens,

The open portrait session is available for anyone interested in having a painting or sketch done -- whether it be of themselves, scenery, or objects. Your imagination is the limit! I'm delighted to say that there will be extra help provided to me on behalf of the Muses for this event, to better serve time-wise and assure quality. Please know that depending on the difficulty of your portrait, it can take up to a bell for it's completion; thus, we ask you to come with patience. Artwork will be provided for your perusal whilst you wait. We look forward to sharing in this day with you!

In service,
    Camellia Vh'andant

Comment

Good Denizens,

The dance that shall be provided in the Royal Ballroom will be a display of different styles of dancing and will be preformed by many talented dancers.

There will be refreshments served after. Please come and enjoy this fine display of dance!

~In Service~

Comment

Good Denizen The location is the Refectory, not the theater. I ask that you bring your songs that you have written and your musical instruments you play and come and have a good time at my event. There will be refreashments and fun and good music.
        Finna Moon, Courtier to Her Majesty's Court

Comment

Schedule

Sunday 26th November
          Opening Ceremony (Time: 6pm - Location: Outer Bailey Theatre)
          Scavanger Hunt (Hosted by The Awakeners - Location: Outer Bailey Courtyard)

Monday 27th November (Poetry)
          Sir Bragi's Poetry Recital (Time: 4pm - Location: Refectory)
          The Chroniclers: Limericks From History (Time: 8pm - Location: Refectory)

Tuesday 28th November (Music)
          Sera Etaine's Singing Classes (Time: 2pm and 9pm)
          Sera Adalyn's Concert In The Courtyard (Time: 7:30pm - Location: Gate Courtyard)
          Sera Finna's Musical Melody (Time: 10pm - Location: Refectory)

Wednesday 29th November (Artwork)
          Sera Airlia's Art Class (Time: 4pm - Location: Refectory)
          Sera Camellia's Portrait Session (Time: 9pm - Location: Refectory)

Thursday 30th November (Dance)
          Sera Adalyn's Dance Class (Time: 10am - Location: Outer Bailey Theatre)
          Sera Camellia's Dance Class for Individuals (Time: 6pm - Location: Outer Bailey Theatre)
          Doctor Destini's Dance Session (Time: 10pm - Location: Royal Ballroom)

Friday 1st December (Drama And Textiles)
          The Seamstresses: Dressing Dramatically! (Time: 4pm - Location: Outer Bailey Lecture Hall)
          The Seamstresses: Parade of Fashion Mistakes (Time: 8pm - Location: Outer Bailey Theatre)

Saturday 2nd December (Language and Literature)
          Sera Tristana's Story Telling Contest (Time: 2pm and 7pm - Location: Refectory)
          Sir Bragi's Story Telling (Time: 8pm - Location: Refectory)

Sunday 3rd December
          Closing Ceremony (Time: 7pm - Location: Outer Bailey Theatre)

A brief note has been added to the bottom, helpfully added by a page: Please be aware that at 6 late bells on Thors' day, Sera Camellia will be holding a dance class.

(( OOC: Ran out of edit time on the original post... Don't shoot me? >.> ))
          Sir Bragi
          • Royal Poet
          • Headmaster Of The College Of Art

Comment

Denizens,

The individual dance class I am hosting will be centered around abstract dance. Partners are unnecessary as you will be taught how to embody an object and bring it to life via dance steps. Some examples include a winter storm and a flower. If you are interested, feel free to attend and try it out!

In service,
            Camellia

Comment

The Scavenger Hunt will begin tonight at 5 late in the Refectory for those who wish to play.

- Fez

Comment

*posted by a helpful page boy*

The Seventh and Twentieth Day of This Eleventh Moon

Denizens,

The Singing classes I shall be hosting on the morrow shall be held in the Refectory. The class is intended to be interactive and comfortable clothing is recommended.

I do hope to see many there.

~Etaine M. Carteret

Comment

(posted by a tardy page boy)

The Eighth and Twentieth Day of This Eleventh Moon

Denizens,

Extenuating circumstances will regrettably keep me from holding the Singing Class scheduled for two late bells this aft. As of this writing, the one scheduled for nine late bells shall still be held.

~Etaine M. Carteret

Comment

Denizens,

The Concert in the Courtyard shall begin in roughly five ticks. Mistress Adalyn sends her regards that she could not attend, but rest assured that music shall be adequately provided. We look forward to sharing in the evening with you.

In service,
                    Camellia Vh'andant

Comment

The Eighth and Twentieth Day of This Eleventh Moon

Denizens,

The Singing Class shall start at nine late bells or immediately following the Concert in the Courtyard (if it goes past the ninth bell) and shall be held in the Refectory. Everyone is cordially invited to attend.

~Etaine M. Carteret

Comment

Greetings!

Regrettably, The Art Class shall have to be scheduled for another time. I hope to see many then.

~sera Airlia~

Comment

Denizens,

Just a reminder that the portrait session shall begin this evening at nine late bells in the Refectory. We look forward to seeing you there.

In service,
                          Camellia Vh'andant

Comment

Due to circumstances beyond my control, this eve's dance presentation has to be cancelled. I apologize for this short notice.

~In Service~

Comment

Dearest Denizens,

A lecture and workshop on dressing dramatically, hosted by the seamstresses, is occurring in about a chime in the lecture hall. We hope to see you there!

signed,
                              Lalaine Ciel
                              ~ Chambermaid to Her Ladyship Amoret
                              ~ Apprentice to Mistress Ermengarde
                              ~ Courtesy Circle Member
                              ~ Gardener, Almoner, Hairstylist
                              ~ First Counselor

Comment

Working...
                              X