Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bragi
    replied
    Please be aware that the Closing Ceremony for this week begins in less than a chime. I hope to see ye all there

Leave a comment:

• Lalaine
    replied
    The Parade of Fashion Mistakes is tonight at 8 late bells in the Theatre. We still need models, so if you would like to help out please be in the Theatre at 7:30 late bells to get ready. Thank you and I hope we will see you there!

signed,

Leave a comment:

• Lalaine
    replied
    Dearest Denizens,

A lecture and workshop on dressing dramatically, hosted by the seamstresses, is occurring in about a chime in the lecture hall. We hope to see you there!

signed,

Leave a comment:

• Destini477
    replied
    Due to circumstances beyond my control, this eve's dance presentation has to be cancelled. I apologize for this short notice.

~In Service~

Leave a comment:

• Camellia
    replied
    Denizens,

Just a reminder that the portrait session shall begin this evening at nine late bells in the Refectory. We look forward to seeing you there.

In service,
    Camellia Vh'andant

Leave a comment:

• airlia
    replied
    Greetings!

Regrettably, The Art Class shall have to be scheduled for another time. I hope to see many then.

~sera Airlia~

Leave a comment:

• Etaine
    replied
    The Eighth and Twentieth Day of This Eleventh Moon

Denizens,

The Singing Class shall start at nine late bells or immediately following the Concert in the Courtyard (if it goes past the ninth bell) and shall be held in the Refectory. Everyone is cordially invited to attend.

~Etaine M. Carteret

Leave a comment:

• Camellia
    replied
    Denizens,

The Concert in the Courtyard shall begin in roughly five ticks. Mistress Adalyn sends her regards that she could not attend, but rest assured that music shall be adequately provided. We look forward to sharing in the evening with you.

In service,
    Camellia Vh'andant

Leave a comment:

• Etaine
    replied
    (posted by a tardy page boy)

The Eighth and Twentieth Day of This Eleventh Moon

Denizens,

Extenuating circumstances will regrettably keep me from holding the Singing Class scheduled for two late bells this aft. As of this writing, the one scheduled for nine late bells shall still be held.

~Etaine M. Carteret

Leave a comment:

• Etaine
    replied
    *posted by a helpful page boy*

The Seventh and Twentieth Day of This Eleventh Moon

Denizens,

The Singing classes I shall be hosting on the morrow shall be held in the Refectory. The class is intended to be interactive and comfortable clothing is recommended.

I do hope to see many there.

~Etaine M. Carteret

Leave a comment:

• Fez
    replied
    The Scavenger Hunt will begin tonight at 5 late in the Refectory for those who wish to play.

- Fez

Leave a comment:

• Camellia
    replied
    Denizens,

The individual dance class I am hosting will be centered around abstract dance. Partners are unnecessary as you will be taught how to embody an object and bring it to life via dance steps. Some examples include a winter storm and a flower. If you are interested, feel free to attend and try it out!

In service,
    Camellia

Leave a comment:

• Bragi
    replied
    Schedule

Sunday 26th November
    Opening Ceremony (Time: 6pm - Location: Outer Bailey Theatre)
    Scavanger Hunt (Hosted by The Awakeners - Location: Outer Bailey Courtyard)

Monday 27th November (Poetry)
    Sir Bragi's Poetry Recital (Time: 4pm - Location: Refectory)
    The Chroniclers: Limericks From History (Time: 8pm - Location: Refectory)

Tuesday 28th November (Music)
    Sera Etaine's Singing Classes (Time: 2pm and 9pm)
    Sera Adalyn's Concert In The Courtyard (Time: 7:30pm - Location: Gate Courtyard)
    Sera Finna's Musical Melody (Time: 10pm - Location: Refectory)

Wednesday 29th November (Artwork)
    Sera Airlia's Art Class (Time: 4pm - Location: Refectory)
    Sera Camellia's Portrait Session (Time: 9pm - Location: Refectory)

Thursday 30th November (Dance)
    Sera Adalyn's Dance Class (Time: 10am - Location: Outer Bailey Theatre)
    Sera Camellia's Dance Class for Individuals (Time: 6pm - Location: Outer Bailey Theatre)
    Doctor Destini's Dance Session (Time: 10pm - Location: Royal Ballroom)

Friday 1st December (Drama And Textiles)
    The Seamstresses: Dressing Dramatically! (Time: 4pm - Location: Outer Bailey Lecture Hall)
    The Seamstresses: Parade of Fashion Mistakes (Time: 8pm - Location: Outer Bailey Theatre)

Saturday 2nd December (Language and Literature)
    Sera Tristana's Story Telling Contest (Time: 2pm and 7pm - Location: Refectory)
    Sir Bragi's Story Telling (Time: 8pm - Location: Refectory)

Sunday 3rd December
    Closing Ceremony (Time: 7pm - Location: Outer Bailey Theatre)

A brief note has been added to the bottom, helpfully added by a page: Please be aware that at 6 late bells on Thors' day, Sera Camellia will be holding a dance class.

(( OOC: Ran out of edit time on the original post... Don't shoot me? >.> ))

Leave a comment:

• Finna
    replied
    Good Denizen The location is the Refectory, not the theater. I ask that you bring your songs that you have written and your musical instruments you play and come and have a good time at my event. There will be refreashments and fun and good music.

Leave a comment:

• Destini477
    replied
    Good Denizens,

The dance that shall be provided in the Royal Ballroom will be a display of different styles of dancing and will be preformed by many talented dancers.

There will be refreshments served after. Please come and enjoy this fine display of dance!

~In Service~

Leave a comment:

Working...
X