Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Chicks dig scars... (IC information that should be known PLEASE READ!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicks dig scars... (IC information that should be known PLEASE READ!!!)

Stellar is a tall, broad-shouldered man of pale complexion with a full head of straight dark brown hair, trimmed and windblown, and a full mustache and goatee. Dark brown eyes return your gaze from beneath arched eyebrows and a broad forehead. You also note his bent nose, full lips, cruel mouth and square jaw. He has been marked with a distinct scar. He is carrying his beer mug. He is wearing a dark pouch, grey boots, a red cotton hooded cloak, a grey horsehide belt, a white cotton sleeveless shirt, red broadcloth pants and a grey wool pouch.

This scar is on his FACE. It goes from the bottom of his right eye straight down to his chin. I feel that people who deal with Stellar SHOULD know this. I mean seriously, how could you over look something like that?

Anyways, I just wanted the public to know... I will also post this in the other forum just incase.

This is something I *do* know about.

Geograd (ok, stop booing already!) had a really disfigured... well... face basically. His jaw was a disjointed one, his nose was bent or crooked or something, his cheek was heavily scarred.

Maybe try talking with a SP to get it coded?

l his cheek
    >A cheek marked with a disfiguring scar.

or

l his cheek
    >A heavily scarred cheek.

OR

l his cheek
    >A cheek with a scar running down it's length.

I don't know. I just play here.

(*grins* - I didn't even notice Geo's scars until the first time I kissed him on the cheek... wow was that a shock!)

Comment

Coded scars don't go away when you die. I tried to get one when Stellar got his 46 lashings.... So, since Stellar is one of the "Risky people" to suddenly dying... I probably wouldn't get it.

Comment

Chicks dig scars ...
        We do? Well ... only if they're shaped like a lightning bolt!
        "Four A.M. knows all my secrets."

Comment

*blink at Jess*
          You're interested in Harry Potter? (Admittedly a good series, but.... *Dissolves into giggles*)

Comment

Pertaining to Geograd

I should know my own character best thankyou. Heh. Geograd was a special case in which SP Deri gave me the responsibility of adapting with a deformity. Geo went from concealment behind his mask to letting everyone see his face. If you want to see a very well done picture of Geograd and his scar look on Zenaida's site. If you want his description you'll have to find someone who has it cause I'm not telling. And btw it was very well done by Deri.

~Richard
            "Have you ever tried running naked through the Outer Bailey Courtyard? You have? You're under arrest." ~Watchman Arikon

Comment

Arikon

on the other hand has a scar on his neck from the Squire's Challenge, here's his description.

Arikon is a tall, chiseled man of tanned complexion with a full head of ample roan hair, short and combed back. Bright honey brown eyes return your gaze from beneath arched eyebrows and a broad forehead. You also note his sensual lips, firm mouth, rugged jaw and chiseled cheeks. He has been marked with a disfiguring scar.

You begin to examine your scarred neck.
              Arikon begins to examine your scarred neck.
              A faint scar crosses the back of his neck.

and no one notices but oh well, maybe they do and thats why all the seras want him?
              "Have you ever tried running naked through the Outer Bailey Courtyard? You have? You're under arrest." ~Watchman Arikon

Comment

Equerry_Arikon inerrantly penned:

You begin to examine your scarred neck.
                Arikon begins to examine your scarred neck.
                A faint scar crosses the back of his neck.

and no one notices but oh well, maybe they do and thats why all the seras want him?
                Not *all*; and that is decidedly a promise.

Lisbeth
                ~Geo's scar was fairly copecetic, however..~
                The yoke or the throne?

Comment

Thing is.. you have to examine to see the scars.. and most people don't do it because it's impolite... disfiguring scars should be included in the look description...

Just a thought

~Isa~
                  Tinne smiles, "I like learning! It makes you know stuff!"

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information