Character Goals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Goals

If you each had to pick one primary goal for your own personal character, what would it be?
    StoryPlotter Odjit
    Odjit's observations are - as they pretty much always are - spot on. - Geist
    [4:36:43 PM] Kurzon: You're horrid
    odjit@marrach.skotos.net

To be a Master Builder, not just carpentry but building structures and whatnot.

Comment

Having her own, active Household >_> That's my waaaaay long term goal for Brook.

~ Keeper of the Royal Vault
      ~ Junior Handmaiden to Her Majesty

Comment

Lord Ibar has a pretty nice ring to it.

Comment

Honestly? My longterm goal for Dolph right now is to be the next Lord and Healer, like Mielyr, who was known for his unmatched medicinal skill and someone who will be remembered in the keep long after I am remembered for playing him Even if that never happens, I think he's making enough of an impression to get the latter part done at least

Royal Chief of Medicine
          Courtier of Her Majesty's Royal Court

Comment

Natasha's outlandish goal is to be a Knight and filling the role of one of "Her Majesty's Counselors"

Natasha's current attainable goal is to be a Knight and lead the Rangers (but only if Eeva willingly moves up or out)
            Natasha Danaher
            Courtier in Her Majesty's Court
            Squire to Dame Galatea
            Lieutenant in the Regular Army
            Cosmetic Consultant
            Apprentice in the Healers
            Apprentice in the Clothiers

Comment

I want to kill everyone.

Sir Vestio frowns, "Are you stinking drunk, boy?"
              Prince Bertram explains in Northern, "The duel was to prove me wrong Jeffery. This is your opportunity to prove me correct."

Comment

To be like the beauty guru of the outer while doing everything in between such as events, spars, healing, and crafting. Vasi has no plans to have any real rank, she just wants to help keep the outer alive and active.

Comment

Meryl just wants to do something good that will give her a positive legacy that lasts after she is gone. For a long time that has been getting rid of the hand of five.
                  Let us go! Though we know it’s a hopeless endeavor.
                  The ties that bind, they are barbed and spined, and hold us close forever.

Comment

Bring down the Patriarchy.

Nah, I am kidding. (Or am I?)
                    Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

This thread is a good idea and players should be unhesitant to participate.

That's not to suggest that because you throw "I wanna be a Knight" in the forums here that that's going to happen as a result, but it's helpful to us as Staff to have an idea in the backs of our minds of where people want to go with the stories of their characters. Knowing that so-and-so wishes to someday be ennobled, for example, makes it easier for me to form a mental list of who to keep an eye on and who to coach in that direction.
                      StoryHost Kurzon
                      Castle Marrach Staff

kurzon@marrach.skotos.net

The destiny of the world is determined less by the battles that are lost and won than by the stories it loves and believes in.

Comment

I think it's a good thing to have character goals, but also have player goals as well, and they are sometimes entirely separate concepts. For a long time I wanted to work towards having Meryl ennobled, but chains of events happened even before her fall from grace that made me rethink that goal for my own enjoyment of playing her.

As a player, I'm no longer sure of what my goals are for her, other than trying to facilitate other people's stories and in turn having interesting stories to tell. I think for me as a player, my goals are to have Meryl redefine things, to make her own place, and achieve things that no one has done. I want a certain amount of redemption for her, but mostly just enjoy her being her own creature and in that, it means a lot of trial and error and making new paths.
                        Let us go! Though we know it’s a hopeless endeavor.
                        The ties that bind, they are barbed and spined, and hold us close forever.

Comment

My purpose of making Rayna, and her purpose for the entirety of the decade that she has existed is for her to serve. She's a true servant in nature, though with increasing responsibilities and rank she has now set her eyes on becoming ennobled so that she can take in people and teach them service, the Court, etc. Her wish to be ennobled is not to have people to serve her, but for her to be in a position to bring people into the Court to serve it.

Comment

Ezraella's long term goal was ennoblement, but now the present and main goal with her is to just be a good courtier who helps others along to realize their goals instead.

Comment

I want Adahn to become a knight-Paladin, a warrior defender of the keep and all who enjoy Her Majesty's protection. But also, of her majesty herself.. theres a big goal that I want for adahn that I dont really want to share here for fear of spoilers for anyone, but I want him involved as ... The "Faith"ful knight, a DnD style Paladin of magical restoration and combat skill.

Comment

Working...
                              X