You Steam, I Steam.....

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Steam, I Steam.....

So who has Steam?
    Sir Vestio frowns, "Are you stinking drunk, boy?"
    Prince Bertram explains in Northern, "The duel was to prove me wrong Jeffery. This is your opportunity to prove me correct."

Feel free to add me! Poke me so I know who you are
    Royal Chief of Medicine
    Courtier of Her Majesty's Royal Court
    Avowed Seeker of the Faith

We all steam for Marrach cream? I don't steam or I'd throw my id up here too.

was going to share one day when my games are less embarrassing but who knows how many years that'll be ^^;

~ Keeper of the Royal Vault
        ~ Junior Handmaiden to Her Majesty

I don't play it much anymore, but when I do:

You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~
          No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. ~~Proverb~~

I'd tell you but then you'd know when I was skipping CM to play Steam games.
            "Glory follows virtue as if it were its shadow."
            - Marcus Cicero

"So far as he is able, a prince should stick to the path of good but, if the necessity arises, he should know how to follow evil."
            - Niccolo Machiavelli

"Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - but for severe ones they cannot."
            - Niccolo Machiavelli

Originally posted by Lucus View Post
              I'd tell you but then you'd know when I was skipping CM to play Steam games.
              Usually Ark.

I play Realm Grinder when i'm in the realm of marrach. I get so fidgety waiting around... need something to click.