Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Swordplay in "Kingdom Come: Deliverance"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3awkUAfJ2A

I'm super excited for this game that's coming out next month. Taking place in medieval germany, this game has the most realistic/historically accurate combat system for swordplay I've ever seen in a video game, based on my own RL experience. The game uses real life sword techniques including the longsword guard stances, mastercuts (master strikes or meisterhau in german), realistic armor collision, proper sword and shield techniques and so on. It's worth taking a look at for anyone who wants to roleplay a martial character in Castle Marrach, especially if you like open world RPGs already.
    "It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other."
    - Petrarch

"So far as he is able, a prince should stick to the path of good but, if the necessity arises, he should know how to follow evil."
    - Niccolo Machiavelli

"Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - but for severe ones they cannot."
    - Niccolo Machiavelli

Omg that does look awesome!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Royal Librarian
    Apprentice Jeweler
    Courtier of the Winter Court
    Handmaiden to Her Majesty
    Assistant Dean of the Royal Collegium

Comment

That looks seriously cool. What platforms is it going to be on?
      Honored Guest
      Royal Purse Bearer
      Guildmaster of the Embinders Association
      Bodyservant to Lord Sicard Dunseny
      Elder Teacher of the Battle Guild

Comment

PC, XBox, PS4.
        "It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other."
        - Petrarch

"So far as he is able, a prince should stick to the path of good but, if the necessity arises, he should know how to follow evil."
        - Niccolo Machiavelli

"Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - but for severe ones they cannot."
        - Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgNSeiK5hEQ

Looking better all the time. And coming out soon!
          - Petrarch

- Niccolo Machiavelli

- Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

I get my realistic swordplay from Monster Hunter World

Comment

Working...
            X