Ardor Festival Stories

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ardor Festival Stories

Tine has been having fun at this week's festival activities so a huge THANK YOU to Morgenstern and the Awakeners and staff and everyone else who has put in such efforts. And to her partners in the games, Victor, Bartley, Diana, Alyndra and Mallegra.

I thought you might like to see Tine's Ardor poem about her great love, and Mallegra's Ardor story (because she is freakin' HILARIOUS) written for the Treasure Hunt in her usual style.

TINE'S POEM FOR ARDOR FESTIVAL
    by Tine

--- CAKE ---

You make.
    I take.

MALLEGRA'S STORY FOR ARDOR FESTIVAL
    by Mallegra

Hello well I am writing a story for the two girls that I do not like very much because of how they did not want my other story which was VERY good and they also gave me a rock and then said that it is meant for a competition well I don't think that is very good of them to do that but here I go with the story and it starts like this once there was a person who was very shiny like a big piece of metal and her name was Frugal and she was very slippery and flashed all around from her skin that was bright and everyone who looked at her got their eyes hurt except for her pet who was a lizard who she carried around on her neck like a scarf except he was not very warm about it and he did not have a name yet that she gave him but he did have some big teeth you'd better believe it and all Frugal wanted was to be ardored at and to win the competition that she was in (it was a different competition than this one) and so she rubbed shiny oils all over herself that smelled really good and she walked around her village and a man called Woolfur smelled the air nearby to where he was and said "mm what is that it smells very pretty" and then he saw an extremely shiny thing that hurt his eyes and his eyes made some tears and he cried and said "oh no it hurts my eyes so much ARGH" and he went blind and then his eyes did not hurt any more which was very good for everyone except for the lizard that did not care and he (Woolfur) ardored the lady and they did love with each other and she won the competition (I think it was for making bread in this story) the end.

Tine
    Senior Chronicler
    Secretary to Lord Dolph Li'astri

Ha! I loved all of the entries, you guys are awesome.

Comment

Working...
    X