Clear All

• Gabs
    replied
    Starvation.

Or is it?

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Di
    replied
    Diana's biggest fear has already come true as far as her own personal view of herself and how the people she both admires and respects goes. Her other big fear is that the bleak future where everyone dies comes to pass.

As far as phobias go, she is better than she used to be but definitely has some problems still with crowds, inclosed spaces and the big one is being alone.

Leave a comment:

• Josie_Brennan
    replied
    Disappointing people and .. at the same time ... not doing things or taking chances that have the potential to disappoint people. It only hurts when it matters.

Leave a comment:

• Taite
    replied
    Complete darkness and being locked up somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Tristana
    replied
    The day the cooks will run out of chocolate.

Leave a comment:

• BigRedV
    replied
    Vasi's biggest fear is pushing everyone away and dying alone and unloved. >.> Yeah, I went deep.

Leave a comment:

• TatchSalvin
    replied
    I think for Tatch it would be being consumed by his crumbling sanity.

Leave a comment:

• Galatea
    replied
    For Galatea? Letting others down. She is driven by a singular need to set a good example for others. She'd sooner face a dragon than face something that embarrassed her.

​​​​​​
    Originally posted by SeraAdeline View Post
    ...on second thought though...

Leave a comment:

• Taite
    replied
    Taite would fear summer, too, because all of the snow would melt. Not only that, but I cannot imagine it being approved that people are allowed to wear shorts or short dresses. However, if it did happen, Taite would be the first to volunteer to work on a summer clothing line. She might, actually, rejoin the clothiers for that. That, and 'Summer Colors' and making 'PINK' happen.

I'm already plotting. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Brook
    replied
    Brook is scared of:

1. Blodwen, but I think she handles it pretty well
    2. The horrific vision of future, that a bunch of the characters saw, coming true
    3. Summer (and not without reason ............................)
    4. People finding out how much she likes cigars

Leave a comment:

• SeraAdeline
    replied
    Everything including her shadow. Though mainly Dresborne, she fears for the castle and his wrath. Meanwhile I'm as giddy as a kid on sugar. Bring on the dragons!

Leave a comment:

• Halvard
    replied
    Hal's biggest fear...?

Leave a comment:

• CaedusBane
    replied
    Originally posted by Kona View Post
    Biggest fear: Caedus failing his binding. Magic has already taken so much from her, if it takes him too she'll be crushed.
    Aww, that's sweet of Kona. That is probably my character's biggest fear at the moment as well. However, he's only been around for almost 2 months. I say roll the dice and let the "magic" speak for it's self. If he permidies (hopefully not), I haven't really lost that much investment. The most I've invested with him is doing research with him which I needed to do to make myself a better player anyways. Oh, and then there's the Kona romance. I guess that would suck for him to lose that too .

Leave a comment:

• Kona
    replied
    Biggest fear: Caedus failing his binding. Magic has already taken so much from her, if it takes him too she'll be crushed.

Leave a comment:

• Taite
    started a topic What is your character's biggest fear?

What is your character's biggest fear?

I would have to say Taite's biggest fear is being in groups, for the simple fact that the screen scrolls so fast, it's hard to keep up with all of the drama. What's worse is speaking or performing in front of big groups. Practice makes perfect, right?

Coming in close after that is confronting something for the first time. Taite likes to celebrate her firsts. I'm pretty sure she would not celebrate her first consentual kiss, but who knows. The reason why she does this, is (as many know) Taite worries about everything, and she asks a lot of 'what ifs'. She pretty much psychs herself out before she has everything planned. Proving to herself that she can do it is a huge hurdle along with making sure the event or whatever goes as planned. Adding to this is RP situations that have happened for the first time. For example, two shadows surrounding her. Taite freezes...I freak out... OMG WHAT DO I DO??! Being surrounded by shadows wasn't on today's to-do list.
Working...
X