No announcement yet.

What is your character's biggest fear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your character's biggest fear?

I would have to say Taite's biggest fear is being in groups, for the simple fact that the screen scrolls so fast, it's hard to keep up with all of the drama. What's worse is speaking or performing in front of big groups. Practice makes perfect, right?

Coming in close after that is confronting something for the first time. Taite likes to celebrate her firsts. I'm pretty sure she would not celebrate her first consentual kiss, but who knows. The reason why she does this, is (as many know) Taite worries about everything, and she asks a lot of 'what ifs'. She pretty much psychs herself out before she has everything planned. Proving to herself that she can do it is a huge hurdle along with making sure the event or whatever goes as planned. Adding to this is RP situations that have happened for the first time. For example, two shadows surrounding her. Taite freezes...I freak out... OMG WHAT DO I DO??! Being surrounded by shadows wasn't on today's to-do list.
    Honored Guest
    Acting Leader of the Awakeners
    Royal Page
    Keeper of Games
    Seeker in the Faith

Currently studying sculpting as a:
    Member of the College of Humanities
    Mummer in The Unity

Biggest fear: Caedus failing his binding. Magic has already taken so much from her, if it takes him too she'll be crushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kona View Post
      Biggest fear: Caedus failing his binding. Magic has already taken so much from her, if it takes him too she'll be crushed.
      Aww, that's sweet of Kona. That is probably my character's biggest fear at the moment as well. However, he's only been around for almost 2 months. I say roll the dice and let the "magic" speak for it's self. If he permidies (hopefully not), I haven't really lost that much investment. The most I've invested with him is doing research with him which I needed to do to make myself a better player anyways. Oh, and then there's the Kona romance. I guess that would suck for him to lose that too .

Comment

Hal's biggest fear...?

Ser Halvard
        Bodyservant to the Lord Chancellor

Comment

Everything including her shadow. Though mainly Dresborne, she fears for the castle and his wrath. Meanwhile I'm as giddy as a kid on sugar. Bring on the dragons!

~Only the very weak-minded refuse to be influenced by literature and poetry~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Royal Librarian
          Handmaiden to Her Majesty
          Lead Apprentice Jeweler
          Lady Treasurer (acting)
          Courtier of the Winter Court

Comment

Brook is scared of:

1. Blodwen, but I think she handles it pretty well
            2. The horrific vision of future, that a bunch of the characters saw, coming true
            3. Summer (and not without reason ............................)
            4. People finding out how much she likes cigars

~ Keeper of the Royal Vault
            ~ Handmaiden of Her Majesty, Queen Vivienne

Comment

Taite would fear summer, too, because all of the snow would melt. Not only that, but I cannot imagine it being approved that people are allowed to wear shorts or short dresses. However, if it did happen, Taite would be the first to volunteer to work on a summer clothing line. She might, actually, rejoin the clothiers for that. That, and 'Summer Colors' and making 'PINK' happen.

I'm already plotting. LOL
              Honored Guest
              Royal Page
              Keeper of Games
              Seeker in the Faith

Mummer in The Unity

Comment

For Galatea? Letting others down. She is driven by a singular need to set a good example for others. She'd sooner face a dragon than face something that embarrassed her.

​​​​​​
                Originally posted by SeraAdeline View Post
                ...on second thought though...
                "I am not afraid, I was born to do this."

Comment

I think for Tatch it would be being consumed by his crumbling sanity.

Comment

Vasi's biggest fear is pushing everyone away and dying alone and unloved. >.> Yeah, I went deep.

Comment

The day the cooks will run out of chocolate.
                      Mistress Tristana

Member of Her Majesty's Court
                      Secretary for His Highness, Prince Bertram
                      Embinder/Hairstylist
                      Aide for the Healers
                      Patron of the Embinders
                      Scribe of the Chambers

Comment

Complete darkness and being locked up somewhere.
                        Honored Guest
                        Royal Page
                        Keeper of Games
                        Seeker in the Faith

Mummer in The Unity

Comment

Disappointing people and .. at the same time ... not doing things or taking chances that have the potential to disappoint people. It only hurts when it matters.
                          Acolyte Natura of the Faith
                          Head of Household for her Ladyship Sinvy
                          Leader of the Stylists
                          Mistress of Entertainments
                          Ordained Knight
                          Patron of the Duelists
                          Royal Artist
                          Ranger Recruit

Comment

Diana's biggest fear has already come true as far as her own personal view of herself and how the people she both admires and respects goes. Her other big fear is that the bleak future where everyone dies comes to pass.

As far as phobias go, she is better than she used to be but definitely has some problems still with crowds, inclosed spaces and the big one is being alone.

Comment

Starvation.

Or is it?
                              Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

Working...
                              X