Us VS Our Characters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blodwen View Post
    My characters don't put up with nearly the same amount of degrading bullshit I do.
    I feel like I'm the polar opposite of this. Kona will put up with nearly anything and only snaps when things are really compounding on her, normally she'll just throw on a smile and walk away and cry.

I'm not like that at all. If you're being an a-hole I'll be the first person in the room to tell you and I don't care if you think I'm a bitch because of it.

Comment

Nariseth is far more patient and more easily misguided than I have ever been. She is comparatively very calm, quiet and thinks before she speaks.
      As a player, I am more likely to start screeching or laughing at something completely inane.
      I am more likely to tilt to rage, whereas Nariseth will smile and attempt to understand or study what is happening.
      She is decidedly blonde in hair colour (Though not personality.), I am decidedly green/blue/purple/peacock haired when I am not having simple brown hair.

All in all, Nari is a cute little fluffball of hope and caring, who thinks bats are adorable - where her player is more... pessimistic, wild and a lil' cynical. Just a little.
      I feel like I went off track there somewhere... oh well.

Comment

Lourdes has bigger tits than me.

Comment

Meryl is less of a THOT than me.
          "Heav'n has no rage like love to hatred turn'd / Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn'd."

Let us go! Though we know it’s a hopeless endeavor.
          The ties that bind, they are barbed and spined, and hold us close forever.

Comment

Hilde is basically me from six years ago, when I first joined the Society for Creative Anachronism. She is all starry-eyed, unjaded, and full of hope and Joie-de-vivre. She has high hopes of becoming a master swordswoman and desires to make Castle Marrach a better place. She is also much more naive, innocent, and impulsive than I am. My hopes of excelling at SCA armored combat have dwindled considerably since I developed a lot of health problems. And I've now been in the SCA long enough to see that it's made up of imperfect people, just like any organization, and has its issues. Hilde still has an idealized idea of how Castle Marrach functions.
            Hildegard Helmsdottir
            Battler
            Awakener

Comment

Working...
            X