Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I want to pick a nice avatar for my forum posts, but it's so difficult to figure out whether or not something is copyrighted and even more difficult, if it is copyrighted, to figure out what permission I would have to use it as an avatar.

Where did you guys get all your really cool Avatar pictures from? And would you be willing to help out somebody who is neither Tech nor internet savvy? Any tips or suggestions for good free sources would be much appreciated.
    Hildegard Helmsdottir
    Battler
    Awakener

Most people honestly just use actors/actresses. No one (afaik) has gotten in trouble for using diff. photos for Avatars. Have you a visual for Hildegard?

Comment

I'm still just trying to figure out why Kona's avatar shows some ethnic chick when in-game she's a pink eyed, blonde white girl. \_(ツ)_/

Comment

Her hair is dyed and the failed "binding" changed her eye color. I'm lazy with photoshop. She is an "ethnic chick" XD

EDIT: For the record, I'd like her original eye color back :P

Comment

Vincint Dude, lol, have you never typed "look Kona"? She is described as having a "nut-brown complexion". xD

Blodwen Thank you so much, that is a great relief to me! There are a couple actresses-in-their-roles whose pictures might look close enough to Hildegard to pass for now.
          Hildegard Helmsdottir
          Battler
          Awakener

Comment

Originally posted by Kona View Post
            She is an "ethnic chick" XD
            Kona I thought she was some sort of gypsy??

Comment

Originally posted by CaedusBane View Post

Kona I thought she was some sort of gypsy??

Comment

Kona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwgg1Pu6cNg

Comment

I love Fleetwood Mac, but I hate all of you. XD.

You can only win back my love by donating enough SP for me to change Kona's look to "ethnic". Jk.

Comment

Ya, the eye color change is unfortunate. I hadn't realized it was part of that not-binding-binding thing. Also, she is warm bronze, which is a make up hue, so I'm going for bronze over nut brown, otherwise she'd be in the wrong cosmetic color category. *prim monocle of attention*

I, too, love Fleetwood Mac. My middle name is Rhiannon, so I grew up with it. Did not expect anyone else here to be Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks fans tho. Maybe Charmiam.

Comment

Can confirm Kona is bronze complexion and Charmiam is a Fleetwood Mac fan

Comment

Ah, okay, I must be confusing her with someone else. But I remembered that she wasn't white! =)
                        Hildegard Helmsdottir
                        Battler
                        Awakener

Comment

How did you guys know that I like Fleetwood Mac?

Comment

Charmiam On a dark and stormy night around 8 months ago Charmiam sang "Dreams" while Kona was on the bridge with her, I said I love Fleetwood Mac OOCly, you said you did too.

My memory is a curse.

Comment

Hi, is this the Fleetwood Mac appreciation thread?
                              Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

Working...
                              X