Announcement

Collapse

Downtimes: June 24 - July 2nd

We've got another batch of shutdowns coming in late June and early July, so that the machines can be repaired for the newest bug, the ZombieLoad CPU bug.

In general, the Genesis games (Grendel, TEC, TEC-Test) all have reboots scheduled for the absolute middle of the night, so I'll be taking each down the previous evening at midnight and bringing them back up the next morning at 9am.

The SkotOS games have always been more robust about reboots, so we'll let them reboot on their own, though there's some chance for an ~2 hour data loss. In any case, I'll be checking them after the 2-hour window when I can, though Marrach has a middle-of-the-night reboot, so that'll be the next morning.

The UserDB and Web reboots will cause some downtime for the entire site, but again they will hopefully come up cleanly.

GENESIS:

- Shutdown Grendel (late Sunday 6/23)

- Startup Grendel (early Monday 6/24)

- Shutdown TEC (late Monday 6/24)

- Startup TEC (early Tuesday 6/25)

- Check TEC Client (9pm Tuesday 6/25)

- Shutdown TEC-Test (late Thursday 6/27)

- Startup TEC-Test (Friday 6/28)

SKOTOS:

- Marrach (Monday early morning 6/24)

- Ironclaw (Monday 10pm-midnight 6/24)

- Lovecraft, Lazarus (Monday 8pm-10pm 7/2)

MAIN SITE:

- UserDB (Monday 10pm-midnight 6/24)

- Web (Sunday 9pm-11pm 6/30)
See more
See less

Your consent list?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucian
    You are allowing Isobel.
    You are allowing Dalla.
    You are allowing Khade.
    You are allowing Shadust.
    You are allowing Vidula.
    You are allowing Diedra.
    You are allowing Brighde.
    You are allowing Sham.
    You are allowing StoryCoder inaZuma.
    You are allowing MickeyMoose.
    You are allowing Sir Gawyn.
    You are allowing Sir Davog.
    You are allowing Sansamor.
    You are denying Lance.
    You are allowing Fatealaria.
    You are allowing Rikka.
    You are allowing Finna
    You are allowing Warran (Deceased).
    You are denying Trogden.

*whimper* very hurt, not on the list! :P
    Lady Avaria asks you in Northern, "Why is that, most conversations seem to diverge into discussions of large slabs of meat when you are around, Key?"
    > OOC -- Leodegrance says, "I love Keyana. She should be her own adverb.
    She likes sports, beer, cars, swearing, fighting and sex. She is crude, rude, often hygienically challenged and cheerfully ignorant and aggressive. In short, she is a young woman with the personality of a frat boy. She is the Ladette. (tvtroupes website)

Comment

Redid mine after some newlie randomly "kissed me sexily" and made me realise I really oughta take consents off after a scene.

> @consent list
      You are allowing Corporal Devona.
      You are allowing Cutter.
      You are allowing Armsman Priam.
      You are allowing a large grey dog.
      You are allowing Venakhim.
      You are allowing Keyana.
      You are allowing Doctor Destini.
      You are allowing Sagremor (Deceased).
      You are allowing Girard.
      You are allowing Yeoman Shamus.
      You are allowing Vittorio.
      You are allowing yourself.
      You are allowing Rosalind.
      You are allowing Glyphe.
      You are allowing Tarriq.
      You are allowing Vestio.
      You are allowing Kumaro.
      You are allowing Kyramor.
      You are allowing Sylver.
      You are allowing Dionar
      ~Isobel~

Comment

Checked my consent list for the near 3rd time since I started and thought I'd share because of the spider.

> You are allowing Ryssa, Carella, Faer, Robert, Lobo, Sherridan, Twulf, Doctor Diana, Juliane, Zietn, Gareth, Avaria, Myrth, Helena, Torvalds, Pete, Nizhoni, Miriam, Nickieda, Alyse, Kitra, Laike, Najamei, Charlott, Vidula, Ennah, Addreama, Caltos, Sir Bragi, Adahn, Darcy, Svets, Namida, Cimorene, Khalea, a dead spider, Diedra, Mena, Voltamir, Thaous, Yeoman Keyana, Miceth, Marcellius, Delano, Yeoman Uree, Kittyn, StoryCoder inaZuma, Ostane, Arian, Lark, Tsunn, Trevayne, Corallye, Shaine, Claudia, Shirl, Nade, Karde, Drucilla, Valora, Eleren, Doctor Samia, Morrolan, Alana, Kenderaela, Shamus, Tinka, Tristana, Finna, Isobel, Jacicus, Vashir, Armina, Santilius, Ronaldo, Ghent, Shanah, Crevan, Leonora, Dalla, Mirella, Trisan, Vincint, Shadust, Aleena, Elisandra, Rosalind, Howe, Elvii, Dame Or, Sir Sable, Frell, Phelan, Diarmund, Jaylene, Emmalyne, Trystan, Sephy, Nixa, Poppy, Aryll, Tinne, Fatealaria, Rikka, Xewe, Eeva, Heulyn, Mitsuko, Carida, Brighde, Adayne, Dannion, Lorana, Sylver, Aloria, Dionar, Sagen, Ronin, Serione, Briseis, Peraine, Corian, Jaenelle, Shaye, Ambra, Myusollo, Jenefer and a burly male worker.

Too lazy to count and probably should trim it down, but ah well.
        -Jeff
        Nexian D'Monqe
        ~Courtier of Her Majesty's Court
        ~Esquire to the Royal Champion, Lord Sicard

(OOC:Click for Font)

Comment

> @consent list
          You are allowing everyone.
          You are denying yourself and a short male servant.

Not sure when or why I started Denying myself....

Johnny@-};----

Comment

longer-ish list.

You are allowing Faer
            Andrew
            Kain
            Robert
            Lady Illiana
            Elea
            Twulf
            Priestess Charmiam
            Atreyu
            Zeakk
            Rand
            Doctor Diana
            Lance
            Sansamor
            Sorcha
            Dame Hannah
            Duren
            Gareth
            Avaria
            Ravelyn
            Myrth
            Edanya
            Palek
            Apolyon
            Fallow
            Lysarian
            Pete
            Miriam
            Monte
            Faith
            Alyse
            Sir Viceran
            Dame Zenaida
            Astana
            Dolph
            Kyle
            Gabriela
            Gretchan
            Dame Umichan
            Sham
            Hikaru
            Angron
            Alkaizer
            Sir Launfal
            Sir Gawyn
            Gwenvar
            Johnathan
            Tamas
            Cimorene
            Khalea
            Mena
            Saeka
            Sir Darvius
            Natasha
            Mayakovsky
            Eldarion
            Grape
            Harabec
            Stellar
            Yoko
            Kittyn
            Sancrum
            Arian
            Sinia
            Gabryal
            Shaine
            Avocet
            Adalyn
            Kalla
            Faelynn
            Charlette
            Emerick
            Janwin
            Callysto
            Xevious
            Garrik
            Britta
            Teria
            Martina
            Doctor Samia
            Ethra
            Josey
            Cascata
            Emilly
            Alana
            Stix
            Meowulf
            Alacia
            Kenderaela
            Jester Dagonet
            Shamus
            Airlia
            Sirocco
            Abagail
            Abigail
            Lord Gracien
            Isadora
            Catt
            Finna
            Jacicus
            Deican
            Vashir
            Davionna
            Humphrey
            Armina
            Bryony
            Santilius
            Ghent
            Mirella
            Dahrc
            Dweia
            Navara
            Lunia
            Aleena
            Elisandra
            Bridgit
            Elvii
            Nhandek
            Frell
            Brenmaur
            Katona
            a brown rat
            Emmalyne
            Amos
            Maedros
            Nixa
            Gunn
            Celestius
            Hazelline
            Vaekwon
            Rikka
            Sinvy
            Dame Elsie
            Tarriq
            Carissa
            Master Ali-Jahib
            Rodeger
            Dannion
            Haika.
            You are denying Kertis.

I know of a few characters who should be up there, but can't think of why they aren't.

Bold characters are those I didn't see on anyone else's list.
            "Four A.M. knows all my secrets."

Comment

updated

You are allowing Robert, Cassandra, Dame Hannah, Gareth, Avaria, Xepher, Freddie, Hina, Cutter, Koru, Nizhoni, Evayne, Vidula, Kyle, Gabriela, Trinqit, Sortee, Caltos, Neerie, Sham, Isaria, Adahn, Alexandrea, a fat black cat, a large grey dog, Cimorene, Emeturo, Shelsea, yourself, Destini, Mune, Aurelia, Jayde, Kittyn, a soft white cat, Tsunn, Perdita, Aleysia, Karde, Martina, Eleren, Destasia, Meowulf, Shamus, Tristana, Finna, Armina, Kitiy, Dalla, Dweia, Elvii, Dame Or, a smoke gray cat, Sentaris, Odaa, Nixa, Poppy, Armswoman Glyphe, Rikka, Bingo, Xewe, Dame Elsie, Blaise, Master Ali-Jahib, Freida, Zhentan, Doctor Ageelia, a small hound, Sariaha, Rodeger, Brighde, Adayne, Aloria, Sagen, Triacurs, Briseis, Revelee and Ambra.
              [A quick sketch of several small mice on a round rug of intricate design, it seems to be a very bad copy of a more detailed sketch.]

Comment

*pouts* I miss Rodeger!
                Mistress Tristana

Member of Her Majesty's Court
                Embinder/Hairstylist
                Aide for the Healers
                Patron of the Embinders
                Scribe of the Chambers

Comment

The consequences are yours to face.

-Zack
                  Never was, and never shall be.

Comment

How come I feel like I am the only one who doesnt clean her who list? I dont know, it makes me remember people of the past

You are allowing Ryssa, Bako, Carella, Andrew, Caylin, Eloire, Tarderus, Robert, Cassandra, Mali, Twulf, Magriffy, Ammanas, Prince Bertram, Geoflyn, Doctor Diana, Lance, Sansamor, Juliane, Mikhayl, Loar, Dame Hannah, Devona, Zietn, Thoran, Gareth, Avaria, Myrth, Helena, Avyon, Ward, Adwyn, Cutter, Koru, Pete, Galandred, Nizhoni, Akando, Miriam, Kimberlin, Yeoman Priam, Noddi, Nickieda, Alyse, Sir Viceran, Kitra, Vidula, Ennah, Kyle, Ralliar, Dittersdorf, Trinqit, Sortee, Jorja, Caltos, Ashke, Arikon, Neerie, Sham, Darcy, Angron, Sir Launfal, Johnathan, Gavyn, a large grey dog, Cuan, Namida, Cimorene, Favonius, Deegan, Margurite, Diedra, Mena, Voltamir, Sir Darvius, Thaous, Keyana, Lalya, Miceth, Maliantor, Tamiko, Darrin, Almaric, Sergeant Clovis, Earen, Destini, Marcellius, Mune, Gereon, Delano, Yeoman Uree, Aurelia, Zia, Kittyn, StoryCoder inaZuma, Ostane, Arian, a soft white cat, StoryHost Xios, Sindale, Morbidro, Nicolin, Tsunn, Etaine, Shaine, Claudia, Belziel, Pireaux, Conall, Maximilian, Skout, Feidhlim, Halehawke, Adalyn, Brynwara, Janwin, Nivar, Caruso, Karde, Xevious, Gabrial, Payton, Britta, Martina, Valora, Eleren, Ayestus, Doctor Samia, Giel, Morrolan, Destasia, Alana, Donovon, Meowulf, Alacia, Lasaine, Tinka, Alrick, Aislinn, Ambrose, Wellington, Isadora, Kozie, Finna, Isobel, StoryGuide Kelen, a burly male porter, Jacicus, Brenden, Traelin, Armina, Santilius, Crevan, Leonora, Dalla, Caiaph, Jespin, Trisan, Vincint, Shadust, StoryCoder Aine, Aleena, a fluffy orange kitten, Rosalind, Howe, Reyen, Frell, Phelan, Mico, a smoke gray cat, Jaylene, Sentaris, Katona, Tanrick, Julius, Vezke, Trystan, Darren, Roiss, Addock, Sephy, Nixa, Poppy, Armswoman Glyphe, Mervin, Caelynd, Vittoria, Hazelline, Fatealaria, Rafael, Rikka, Sinvy, Trenna, Lucus, Riona, StoryCoder Kuang, Eeva, Danyk, Carissa, Iaio, Master Ali-Jahib, Brendon, Kumaro, Freida, Shafea, Sevoan, Hastings, Doctor Ageelia, Heulyn, a small hound, Sariaha, Eryus, Kyramor, Rodeger, Nexian, Mitsuko, Brighde, Adayne, Dannion, Haika, Lorana, Sommerhild, Sylver, Aloria, Dionar, Sagen, Jakt, Osric, Serione, Briseis, Luna, Fezwin, Zhane, Peraine, Blodwyn, Katherina, Corian, Gail, Reotha, Ambra, Phillipe and a burly male worker.
                    Mistress Tristana

Embinder/Hairstylist
                    Aide for the Healers
                    Patron of the Embinders
                    Scribe of the Chambers

Comment

You are allowing Carella, Robert, Lobo, Twulf, Dame Hannah, Devona, Gareth, Noranen, Myrth, Cutter, Yeoman Priam, Alyse, Laike, Vidula, Kyle, Ralliar, Dittersdorf, Adahn, Angron, a fat black cat, a large grey dog, Sanc, Cimorene, Venakhim, Mena, Ivellios, Sir Alrik, Yeoman Keyana, Tamiko, Torve, Destini, Marcellius, Aurelia, Tarkin, Kittyn, StoryCoder inaZuma, Sindale, Tsunn, Belziel, Victor, Maximilian, Raulison, Karde, Britta, Valora, StoryCoder Lichdar, Morrolan, Donovon, Shamus, Tinka, Tristana, Laexonll, Yeoman Vittorio, Finna, yourself, a burly male porter, Vashir, Brenden, Armina, Santilius, Ronaldo, Dalla, Vincint, Shadust, Rosalind, Howe, Phelan, Sundrin, Oralie, Vezke, Sephy, Micyn, Armswoman Glyphe, Narieh, Niccolo, Tarriq, Sir Vestio, Eeva, Yivvy, Kumaro, Heulyn, Kyramor, Nexian, Brighde, Adayne, Dannion, Rusty, Lorana, Sylver, Dionar, Leney, Xanad, Serione, Briseis, Zhane, Oscar and Fayt.
                      ~Isobel~

Comment

So as I said, I like those lists, which I never clean, because it reminds me of people I forgot exists (compares her upward list) and people I miss and then some funny ones.

So here is my updated one, highlighting weird things and people I reallly miss:

You are allowing a fairy, Ryssa, Adahn, Bako, Carella, Andrew, Caylin, Eloire, Robert, Cassandra, Fiona, Twulf, Ammanas, Euphelia, Katerina, Prince Bertram, Geoflyn, Doctor Diana, Lance, Sansamor, Juliane, Mikhayl, Kvalhion, Loar, Dame Hannah, Zietn, Duren, Thoran, Gareth, Lady Avaria, Myrth, Helena, Ward, Apolyon, Adwyn, purple hued dark grey imp, Cutter, Koru, Pete, Galandred, Nizhoni, Akando, Miriam, an ethereal disheveled ghost, Major Priam, Noddi, Alyse, Viceran, Kitra, Laike, Merrynn, Cordon, Vidula, Lady Chorus, Dornif, Ennah (Deceased), Doctor Kyle, Ralliar, Doctor Dittersdorf, Trinqit, Sortee, Jorja, Caltos, Ashke, Arikon, Sir Bragi, Dame Umichan, Neerie, Sham, Isaria, Angron, Sir Launfal, Setharus, Montecello, Johnathan, a large grey dog, Cuan, Radorcha, Reinette, a brawny guard, Namida, Cimorene, Lisbet, Favonius, Deegan, Annett, Diedra, Mena, Voltamir, Queen Vivienne, Captain Darvius, Natasha, Thaous, Dame Keyana, Lalya, Miceth, Maliantor, Tamiko, Varick, Torve, Almaric, Sergeant Clovis, Earen (Deceased), Destini, Yeoman Marcellius, Gereon, Delano, Aurelia, Zia, Kittyn, StoryCoder Inazuma, Ostane (Deceased), Ophidias, Morgus, Arian, a silky white cat, StoryPlotter Xios, Sindale, Morbidro, Nicolin, Tsunn, Lady Etaine, Shaine, Claudia, Belziel, Conall, Victor, Maximilian, Skout, Feidhlim, Halehawke, Adalyn, Raulison, Emerick, Brynwara, Janwin, Nivar, Heath, Caruso, Karde, Xevious, Payton, Britta, Braedan, Martina, Valora, Eleren, Ayestus, Doctor Samia, Morrolan, Kaspar, Destasia, Alana, Donovon, Anita, Meowulf, Alacia, Lasaine, Raja, Clark, Alrick, Aislinn, Chasity, Wellington, Isadora, Finna, Isobel, StoryGuide Kelen, a burly male porter, Magnus, Emyrs, Jacicus, Lady Amoret, Brenden, Lircau, Traelin, Armina, Santilius, Brohm, Crevan, Leonora, Gilfil, Dalla, Yunaleah, Caiaph, Trisan, Vincint, Camellia, StoryCoder Aine, Aleena, Elisandra, a fluffy orange kitten, Rosalind, Lalaine, Sir Howe, Elvii, Reyen, Seline, Frell, Phelan, Mico, Jaylene, Sentaris, Katona, Tanrick, Rahl, Vezke, Trystan, Roiss, Addock (Deceased), Sephy, Nixa (Deceased), Poppy, Gunn, Glyphe, Mervin, Mirandda, Bauh, Silaqui, Caelynd, Vittoria, Hazelline, Clara, Alexandr, Ezraella, Vaekwon, Fatealaria, Rafael, Rikka, Lady Sinvy, Arianna, Trenna, Ayame, Xewe, Dame Elsie, Tarriq, Lucus, Riona, StoryCoder Kuang, Sir Vestio, Dame Eeva, Danyk, Carissa, Iaio, Master Ali-Jahib, Freida, Shafea, Hastings, Bedovere, Lady Ageelia, Heulyn, a small hound, Eryus, Kyramor, Rodeger, Alaria, Nexian, Mitsuko, Brighde, Adayne, Dannion, Haika, Lorana, Sommerhild, Sylver, Doctor Aloria, Dionar, Sagen, Jakt, Tennant (Deceased), Osric, Jannai, Serione, Briseis, Luna, Yeoman Fezwin, Alella, Zhane, Peraine, StoryGuide Sarael, Blodwyn, Katherina, Corian, Saeda, a fat male servant, Corin, Rivauex, Gail, Juliee, Lyriss, Ambra, Rayna, Phillipe, a burly male worker, Jeffery (Deceased), Tredias, Azaria, Pendaran, Olivier, Theresa, a brindled tawny cat, Chrysoberyl, a white cat, Jerisa, Rebekah, Canderous, Seifer, Zylle, Jonen, Jamieson, Jaye, Radulescu, Kobe, a blue-gray cat, Kovan, Brauhdigan, Elroy, Octavia, Dragonne, Dryden, Anton, Jonus, Haldir, Noemie, Tiernon, Benoit, Lorelei and Vilgoth.

So I miss a lot of people . So what. I also miss Kozie who was deleted
                        Mistress Tristana

Embinder/Hairstylist
                        Aide for the Healers
                        Patron of the Embinders
                        Scribe of the Chambers

Comment

> You are allowing a feeling of being watched, a fairy, Lith, a ghostly Secret, Prince Bertram, Doctor Diana, Lady Avaria, Iolanthe, Myrth, Xepher, Zaedra, Freddie, Degan, Constable Walerian, Evayne, Major Priam, Merrynn, Jiselle, Cordon, Dame Wilena, Regan, Jolynn, Seymour, Malbryn, a sleek rat, Sortee, Dame Umichan, Aykrin, Setharus, Epenyne, Cuan, an abominable two-headed ogre, Annett, Daisy, Voltamir, Ella, Tamm, Queen Vivienne, Natasha, Reginald, Dame Keyana, Tamiko, Earen (Deceased), Andren, Destini, Yeoman Marcellius, Stellar, Lilly, Umbrage, Mortarion, Arian, Claudia, Belziel, Rogra, Krynn, Victor, Drark, Aleysia, Daciana, Janwin, Nivar, Heath, Caruso, Karde, a strapping gnome carpenter, Braedan, Kaspar, Alacia, Mouret, Nalla, StoryCoder Izzy, Tristana, Mythras, StoryBuilder Aurum, Jacicus, Helve, Lircau, Raharu, a shadowy kitten, Crevan, Calisto, Jaryd, Lucien, Mirella, Vincint, Yeoman Duffy, a fluffy mottle-gray cat, Aleena, a fluffy orange kitten, Sir Howe, Mico, Huzzle (Deceased), Bearlan, Brena, Nixa (Deceased), Mirandda, Bauh, Alexandr, Ezraella, Mimi, Rikka, Lady Sinvy, Trenna, Alenna, Tarriq, Lucus, Sir Vestio, Dame Eeva, Master Ali-Jahib, Eccles, Uwaine, Mitsuko, a furry black dog, Adayne, Lorana, Rowland, Doctor Aloria, Xanadorian (Deceased), Tennant (Deceased), Osric, Mica, Armand (Deceased), Ayern, Corin, Orenjikuma, Juliee, Ambra, Karli, Zinian, a goblin, Aspalathos, Sidd, Takeo, Tredias, Estelle, an athletic gnome carpenter, Theresa, Klytie, Sprague, Jerisa, Adora, Aser, Canderous, a black rat, a large, lean charcoal panther, Falke, Casimir, StoryBuilder Virage, Morrrigan, Konstantin, Tristan, a black cat, Foon, Malatrios, Shariah, Krim, Quinlan, Skorzany, Ferena, Octavia, Dryden, Anton, Danos, Caletus, Maia, StoryPlotter Odjit, Senna, Jahan, Elwrath, Kaylana, Jorgen, Drakedale, Prue, Riggins, Myshella (Deceased), Myrddin, Jericho, Lucaz, Sarara, Cozhenaje, Drewe, Nasryn, a fat female servant, Delver, Nemhain, Symmachus, Maelle, Perpetua, Atmos, Ralynn, Benoit, Zyta, Farnon, Kalare, Erzsebet, Seraphus, Conal, Blodwen, Umbriel, Lorelei, Sabrial, Liir, Ozman, Adriana and Sergeant Cedrick.

A good bunch of these are deceased. >_> That said, I'm rather impressed with the length of the list considering Qdee has spent the most of her time in the deep dark caves.
                          Last edited by Qdee; 11-08-2011, 09:12 AM.

Comment

You are allowing a cold blast of wind, a fairy, Carella, Retri, Andrew, Eloire, Robert, Cassandra, Lobo, Lady Illiana, Jayland, Twulf, Artegal, a black rat, Ammanas, Prince Bertram, Judith, Doctor Diana, Sansamor, Lord Sicard, Sorcha, a willowy gnome carpenter, Loar, Dame Hannah, Gareth, yourself, Myrth, Xepher, Helena, Yeoman Santo, Pete, Nizhoni, Miriam, a black flamed dark grey imp, Evayne, Faith, Major Priam, Alyse, Viceran, Kitra, Merrynn, Cordon, Dame Zenaida, Dame Wilena, Lady Chorus, Ennah (Deceased), Doctor Kyle, Malbryn, a sleek rat, Doctor Dittersdorf, Sortee, Ashke, Arikon, Sir Bragi, Dame Umichan, Ronan, Neerie, Sham, Isaria, Adahn, Angron, Sir Launfal, Sir Gawyn, Ermengarde, Setharus, a fat black cat, Cordelia, Johnathan, a large grey dog, Cuan, Radorcha, Namida, Cimorene, Khalea, Annett, Mena, Lita, Anorel, Karel, Voltamir, Queen Vivienne, Captain Darvius, Damaras, Nelson, Sir Alrik, Dame Keyana, Miceth, Tamiko, Varick, Mayakovsky, Earen (Deceased), Oxer, Yeoman Marcellius, Harabec, Zia, Kittyn, Ostane (Deceased), Lilly, Arian, a silky white cat, Sindale, Morbidro, a rabbit, Lady Etaine, Trevayne, StoryCoder Felis, Claudia, Rogra, Krynn, Maximilian, Skout, Rohana, Nallia, Daciana, Raulison, Emerick, Janwin, Heath, Braedan, Martina, Eleren, Doctor Samia, Ethra, Sir Gaudis, Daria, StoryCoder Lichdar, Kaspar, Donovon, Stix, Alacia, Lasaine, Aislinn, Chasity, Tristana, Lord Gracien (Deceased), Isadora, Finna, Jacicus, Lady Amoret, Kamian, Bryony, Santilius, Brohm, Ghent, Crevan, Lady Berthe, Dalla, Saria, Mirella, a scrawny hairless cat, Dweia, Trisan, Sir Anselm, Aleena, Elisandra, a fluffy orange kitten, Sir Howe, Elvii, Sir Cyril, Sir Argentold, Frell, a brown rat, Sir Howel, Vezke, Lady Hieronyma, Addock (Deceased), Gunn, Bauh, Hazelline, Tinne, Alexandr, Ezraella, Vaekwon, Mimi, Lady Serista (Deceased), Rikka, Lady Sinvy, Trenna, Virendra, Xewe, Dame Elsie, Lucus, Sir Vestio, a phoenix, Dame Eeva, Master Ali-Jahib, StoryPlotter Aeval, Bedovere, Lady Ageelia, Heulyn, a small hound, Duraze, Uwaine, Nexian, Mitsuko, Adayne, Calix, Dannion, Doctor Aloria, Dionar, Xanadorian (Deceased), Osric, Zerafang, Nunwain, Yeoman Fezwin, Colt, Peraine, Katherina, Corian, StoryPlotter Sirvat, Saeda, Kolaran, Iolis, Kaladorf, Corin, Melzir, Juliee, Ambra, Rayna, Qdee, Sidd, Jeffery (Deceased), Tredias, Theresa, a brindled tawny cat, a white cat, Jerisa, Adora, Lyam, Jonen, Radulescu, Falke, StoryBuilder Virage, Colby, Eriel, Malatrios, Helleric, Prince Vortigen, Quinlan, Mirabelle, Octavia, Dryden, StoryPlotter Odjit, Senna, Prue, Johara, Drewe, Watchwoman Kassa, Maelle, Atmos, Dawson, Story, Champion Aysiah, Gwenda, Sergeant Cedrick and Notreallysaria.

A rabbit? When did that happen?
                            Lady Avaria, Royal Archivist & Dean of the Royal Collegium
                            Collegium Dean since 30.10.8
                            Royal Archivist since 10.11.2
                            Previously Senior Chronicler and Counselor

StoryPlotter Skelly says, "I always knew Avi was evil ... Now I have logged evidence!"

Comment

You are allowing Robert, Doctor Diana, Lady Avaria, Dame Umichan, Isaria, Radorcha, Dame Keyana, Destini, Zia, Kittyn, Lilly, yourself, Lady Etaine, Maximilian, Eleren, Tristana, Lady Amoret, Yunaleah, a fluffy orange kitten, Emmalyne, Lady Sinvy, Dame Elsie, Sir Vestio, Lady Ageelia, Heulyn, a small hound, Peraine, Corian, Ambra, Jerisa, Maelle and Adriana.
                              Either I really need to go out more often or you guys need to trim those dead characters. I miss Zia.

Comment

>_>

> .consent list
                                You are denying Gareth.
                                >

My wandering days are over.

Comment

Working...
                                X