Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attracted to the poster above you? (Offensive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturally for her thaaaaangs!
    Merrynn Aduin
    Junior Equerry to Lady Amoret
    Courtier
    Doctor
    Lead Apprentice Carpenter

Comment

• Who can refuse a plunging mocha velveteen v-shaped neckline?
      "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Comment

• *shivers* -Master- Anton, how could I not want to smash uglies with him?
        Madalina Blue and Saruno

Comment

• Who are you?

Comment

• Old thread raised from the dead? Alright.

I'll just say some more -interesting- Chancery bells would be alright with me and leave it at that.

Comment

• As long as I am present for the bell, I don't object . Perhaps someone would like to read my my rights?
              ser Caedus Bane
              - Junior Chronicler
              - Junior Librarian
              - Unbound Student of the Sorcery Project

Comment

• Pretty enough, though that pride could be channeled to other activities... like poetry.

Comment

• Cute, in a painfully-shy way.
                  Established Guest • Seeker of the Faith • Probationary Gardener
                  Senior Stylist • Portrait Artist • Fortune Teller • Habitual Jongleur

Comment

• Not everyone can be as outspoken like you. Maybe after some meaningful conversations and a few bottles of wine, who could know what would happen.
                    Alyndra Vallen
                    • Child of the Remembers
                    • Assistant to the First Initiate

Comment

• Not really. Better when she was in chains and submissive.

Comment

• Ewww, no! His emotions are as cold as a fish.
                        Hildegard Helmsdottir
                        Battler
                        Awakener

Comment

• On principal, Galatea doesn't go for new girls or gingers. Sorry!
                          "I am not afraid, I was born to do this."

Comment

• Once Blodwen's charm spells wear off I think K and Galatea could make some magic together . Blodwen you better bind K or I'll steal your girl *shakes fist*

I'm jk, Galatea is great but not K's thing, don't see her like that at all.

Comment

• Sorry, Kona. It's gotta be a hard pass from me. Just not my type!
                              Dame Galatea summarizes to Brook, "Sinistro is... kind of like Uwaine, physically, but less magic and more scalpel?"

Brook admits to Dame Galatea hesitantly, "I am not sure if that is better or worse."

Dame Galatea supposes to Brook, "That depends on whether you enjoy your terror with an aftertaste of lightning or flaying."

Comment

• You've broken her fragile little heart, her morbid curiosity about those spidery disgusting fingers caressing her at night shall never be fulfilled. Just slither away kind Ser she cannot go on with the thought of such rejection lol

Comment

Working...
                                X