Funny Scrolls of Marrach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Scrolls of Marrach

Since I'm sure everyone's gotten scrolls like this, I thought I should start another thread for them....

(Yeah, it's bad when I go through my scrolls....)

1:((*blows a kotc to Gaby*))
    You read your scroll.
    It is addressed to Bryony.
    It says:

You have been cursed with a chain letter.

Mwhahahaha.

Now you must send this to five other suckers or I'll have to thwap you rather painfully.

This chain was started by a bored Sergeant one night and blah blah blah <insert usual bad luck examples that could happen to you if you break the chain, you know, you usually find them in most chain letters anyway...>

So remember, send this to 5 more people, or you will regret it.

P.S. You can either discard it or forward it. I'm just bored, you know. Would be funny if it actually survived though. the first Marrachian chain letter. Heh!

((Yes, I edited out the names of the people who I got it from))

2: You read your scroll.
    It is addressed to Bryony.
    It says:

Help, I've been made into words on a scroll!

It is signed, "Me", by Elisandra.

And I'm aware of the fact that I'll probably find more. (Got another hundred-some to sort through, after all...)

Comment

*cackles*

The funny thing is that I think Khalea actually continued the chain letter.

Yes, I was bored that night.
      Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

I remember that thing! Heh.. I still got it somewhere.
        Royal Chief of Medicine
        Courtier of Her Majesty's Royal Court
        Avowed Seeker of the Faith

Comment

Name withheld to protect the poor girl

One of the recent job applications for the stables. I have added the emphasis.

You read your scroll.
          It is addressed to Davog.
          It says:

As of late, I have noticed that Sir Davog is searching for people to fill the groom and avener positions. I am predominantly interested in becoming a groom but I am also open to becoming an avener. I am curious to learn more about the stables that have been here for as long as I can remember, I am also willing to work extremely hard and devote my time and mind to servicing the stables and Sir Davog. I have been in this castle for around two and a half turns and I am usually awake from the 6 late bell to one or two in the morning during the weekdays. My only guild affiliation is with the Battlers which barely limits my availability. I would be extremely gracious if I was accepted for either position, and if I am chosen I will be greatly in your debt.

In service,
          XXXX

Comment

It is addressed to Adayne.
            It says:

Ada,

System went up the wazoo, inq and chancery thought each other had it... trying to sort it out now.

Damn systems.

Hearing on thursday, hoping.

Remind me to stab myself with a few blunt objects.

Damn organization.

It is signed, "Royal Prosecu--awfuckit", by Ageelia.

Comment

I HAD to post this. *waves at Stacey*

> read her scroll
              You read Yeoman Briseis' scroll.
              It is addressed to Briseis.
              It says:

~

In the center of this scroll is a charcoal sketch. It's hasty and full of smudges and lines, and there are occassional smudgy fingerprints along the sides of the scroll. The lines are long and fluid, corners consisting more of several intersecting lines, rather than curved ones. This leaves the impression of haste, but as the sketch is examined, it becomes obvious that more care was taken on the face.

The sketch is of a woman who seems to be in her mid-twenties. She is dressed in a pair of pants and a tunic, and a round dot on her chest appears to be a badge of some sort. A scabbard sits comfortably on her hip, though a smudge appears to have been what was supposed to be the hilt. Her body, despite the masculine clothing, is still feminine. Despite the pointed sketchy lines, it is obvious that the woman has curves.

As your eyes return to the more detailed face, you find yourself staring into a pair of eyes. Great care was taken on them, and they appear round and shiny, almost as if they were to be luminescent. A pair of well shaped eyebrows sit above the eyes, one slightly arched upwards. A narrow nose is centered on her oval face, not so narrow that it would make her face appear rectangular, yet not so wide that her face appears mashed.

A pair of curved lips arch upwards at one corner. It lifts on the same side of the arched eyebrow, making the face appear as if she is trying not to grin at some ironic joke.

Dark hair sweeps down from her brow, framing her face and hiding her ears. As it touches her shoulders, it flips over them to continue down her back.

In the top right corner, there is a little stick figure with a dopey look on her face. An arrow points from the stick figure to the sketch in the center. The words "I'm with stoopud" is scribbled above the arrow.

~
              It is signed, "BSpen", by Yeoman Briseis.

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

It is addressed to Neerie.

It says:

Boo!!!

It is unsigned.
                ~Isa~

Comment

It is addressed to Mortimer.

It says:

Meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow.

Meow. Meow. Meow.

Meow.

Meow mix, meow mix, please deliver.

It is unsigned.
                  A scrawny hairless cat, with wrinkly pink skin. He has a bony, wrinkly body with a grey patch on his side, a small head with disproportionately large pink ears, huge blue eyes, and a wrinkly, somewhat shrivelled tail. Not a single hair can be seen on its body.

Comment

*guilty snigger*

Comment

*glances at Keri unsurprisedly*

Comment

The humilliation! Kumaro will destroy this scroll to ensure nobody sees evidence on this matter.

You read your steel scroll.
                        >
                        It is addressed to Kumaro.
                        It says:

Sorry I kicked ya in the nuts,
                        I kinda got carried away,
                        Because you were being a big, dumb futz.

It is signed, "Tsunnie!", by Tsunn.

Comment

It is addressed to Tristana.
                          It says:

8th Day of the 6th Moon

Dear Library Goddess Whose Greatness Knows No Bounds But Has Very Little Wrath;

I am very very very sorry and Sephy says I slept for a week again and I'm sorry and please forgive me, O Great Goddesss.

But on the plus side someone sent me back The Art of War. I don't know who, but we have it again.

It is signed, "Hopefully not soon-to-be-gutted, Trick", by Tanrick.
                          Mistress Tristana

Member of Her Majesty's Court
                          Embinder/Hairstylist
                          Patron of the LPA

Comment

It is addressed to Fentra.
                            It says:

I know a scroll that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves. I know a scroll that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo.

It is unsigned.
                            >glance at me
                            You're not here.

Have I ever been?

Comment

It is addressed to Ageelia.

It says:

*you see a very crude sketch of two stick-figure people standing near one another. One figure seems to be wearing a skirt. The male figure has what appears to be fur on his back, while the female figure has a poorly drawn boot on her head.*

It is signed by Vestio.

"If you don't like something, change it.
                              If you can't change it, change your attitude.
                              Don't complain."
                              -Maya Angelou

"Listen to Age. Age smart." - LSP Geist

Comment

Working...
                              X