Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

[aspect]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [aspect]

Just because it's so random:

I'm collecting photos of what's outside people's windows to put in a gallery. If you'd like to send one in, feel free to email them in to chyepookha(at)yahoo.com with a short sentence about what it is, where it was taken, and when it was taken. Names and personal information will not be published with the photos.

Jaime
    Parturiunt montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

Horace Epistles

*twists you*

Outside my window at home is awesome. Outside my window here is a fence. It's not even an interesting fence.

Go on MSN already.

Comment

Sometimes the strangest thing can be art.

For instance, taking a picture of a window that looks out onto a fence allowing you to see nothing else, could depect today's short sighted socity that tries to live in the here and now, instead of looking into the future.

Or it could just be a picture of a window that looks out onto a fence.
      Xewe Golianor

((ooc: The cake is a lie))

Comment

outside my window? sure i'll send you one. if i had the know how i think i'd like to see pictures of where peoples desks are. and i'd like to know who it was. i'd love to send a picture of my little corner. My favorite part is the postcard glued to my moniter corner that says "sorry, i only like punk boys with tattoos.'

Comment

l window
          A large rectangular window with a simple white, wooden frame. Peering outside you see a brick wall approximently five feet from the outer panes of glass. Yeah, that's it - a large honkin' brick wall. Inspiring ain't it? It causes you to wonder what the hell smartass put a window there. What? Did they think they were being clever? A window into a brick wall? That somesort of wit now? Bastards...
          . . .

Comment

Anything to help. What's just outside my door?

The yoke or the throne?

Comment

Originally posted by britta
              if i had the know how i think i'd like to see pictures of where peoples desks are. and i'd like to know who it was.
              Whelp... I can do both!

Out my window...
              Out my other window...
              And the rest of that shot...
              And where my computer is... mmm burrrrrrrrrrning!

Go me. I fixed my broken digital camera. I so rule.

"If you don't like something, change it.
              If you can't change it, change your attitude.
              Don't complain."
              -Maya Angelou

"Listen to Age. Age smart." - LSP Geist

Comment

Age's bed looks so comfy and warm!

And aww! What a cute plush duckie!

Quick, hide it before Stacey sees it. She'll steal it otherwise.
                Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

DUCCCCCKIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!

I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want!!!!

-sulks!-

I don't own that one

Comment

LMAO!
                    Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

Looks like Age has some shoveling to do, too.

Comment

Hmmm, I'll bite. Just need to get a few good pictures first.
                        --Steve (Stix)

Comment

When do you need them by?

Comment

Not in a hurry. I've only received three so far.
                            Parturiunt montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

Horace Epistles

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information