No announcement yet.

Marrach-related dreams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok first was last Friday, not really a dream but I dont remember what I was dreaming, I had to wake up at 5:45 am and my alarm clock in my cell phone rings like the song "clocks" by Coldplay.

Anyway the alarm went on, and suddenly I hear Geist screaming at me to wake up, though he wasnt really there, he was using his S* powers and not only did he yell, he was shaking me too!

Second was last night. I was walking to the central station and suddenly I ran into Geist (yes, its becoming serial). He just finished coding for CM or something and he was heading home up north (which is 4 hours from my city). So we had this cd we both wanted to watch together, and out of nowhere I suddenly packed a bag with few essential things and we were both headed to his house up north. This bad host let me sleep on the couch! And I cant remember much from there.. I remember finding my bag didnt really have anything helpful and watching some sort of sport on his T.V..

Geist! Out of my dreams! or at least learn how to wake people more gently... >_>

Mistress Tristana

Member of Her Majesty's Court
    Embinder/Hairstylist
    Aide for the Healers
    Patron of the Embinders
    Aide of the Chambers

Comment

Oh...sorry... that was you? ::coughs::

StoryPlotter Geist
      geist@marrach.skotos.net

Comment

I see now, its a revenge for making you go through allll those hair colors
        Mistress Tristana

Embinder/Hairstylist
        Aide for the Healers
        Patron of the Embinders
        Aide of the Chambers

Comment

Had a very simple dream of wandering through the Outer Bailey guest halls a long time ago. I was Angron, and I ran into Avaria with Gareth. She was wearing black and white, and that seemed to be very important to me for some reason when she curtsied and Gareth greeted me. We talked for some time, then I wandered off to the front of the great grandfather clock.

Tock. The grandfather clock was ticking. Everytime it rang, I felt it in my head. I fled through the Castle, seeking aid. Tock. I could find no one, and I remember the dust and snow clinging to my boots. Tock. Blood spilled down my eyes to rest on my fingers. Tock.

I'm not sure what happened next, since I woke up.
          Never was, and never shall be.

Comment

Thought I'd revive this due to my dreams. In the last week I've had two strange strange Marrach dreams.

First one I was in the OB courtyard. Someone was yelling that Boreas was coming to kill me. I was freaking out trying to figure out some way out of the situation when in from the west arch enters that short Lord Farquaard guy (from Shrek) apparently that was supposed to be Boreas. I was giggling when I woke up.

The one from last night is I was sitting in car in the IB courtyard. There was another car parked nearby us with Darvius sitting in the drivers seat. Some woman was sitting just off to the left alone, and the guy that was in the car with me got out and was getting his alchemy kit out of the back of the car to finish his explosives. He said something about the guards and nodded that I should exit the car. He went to go blow up Captain Darvius while I went to go sit by the other woman out of the way....annnd I woke up

Thinking I need my head checked after both of those dreams.

~Kim

OOC -- Sometimes, when I am rping, and I respond to someone instantly, instead of idling for 5 minutes after someone asks me a question, I worry that I give the appearance of being over-eager.~Stace

Comment

I've had a few CM dreams in my time. Usually, when I play close to bed and am medicated (I use some strong pain medication or muscle relaxants to help me sleep--the downside is I'm a bit whacked when I go to bed).

The other day, I dreamed Euphelia killed someone and Lady Avaria came out and patted her on the head and congratulated her.

Another time, I imagined that she killed Victor by driving her pen through his ribs into his heart, and Lady Sinvy was furious because she had made the pen.

And then a third time, I had a dream that Briseis (tall bri) and Bertram were flirting, and the Queen saw it happening and forced them to marry.

Comment

I had plenty recently, but the most memorable one is definately HELPING LUCUS BURN DOWN PARIS.

*cough cough*
                Mistress Tristana

Embinder/Hairstylist
                Aide for the Healers
                Patron of the Embinders
                Aide of the Chambers

Comment

Originally posted by Euphelia View Post
                  And then a third time, I had a dream that Briseis (tall bri) and Bertram were flirting, and the Queen saw it happening and forced them to marry.

... so she killed him?

Sorry, was just noticing a theme.
                  Lady Avaria, Royal Archivist & Dean of the Royal Collegium
                  Collegium Dean since 30.10.8
                  Royal Archivist since 10.11.2
                  Previously Senior Chronicler and Counselor

StoryPlotter Skelly says, "I always knew Avi was evil ... Now I have logged evidence!"

Comment

Originally posted by Avaria View Post
                    ... so she killed him?

Sorry, was just noticing a theme.
                    And then you patted me on the head.

Comment

I hoped there would be a thread like this!

The first CM dream I had featured Lady Etaine, who I haven't actually met IC so god knows why she was in it, but she was a ghost and trying to relay Important Information to me about her killer in the Inner Bailey kitchens.

And once I had a sort of PG-13 dream about Bertram. That was nice. I remember thinking "Sh**! Do I have to curtsey? I'm a real person and not a character!" But it's okay 'cause he just wanted to hug.

Most of my other CM-related dreams have been horrifying ones where my mum finds out I've been playing for months without telling her and is really disappointed and sad 'cause she misses it so much - kinda like how I imagine in going down IRL. (She used to play back when the game first launched.) But then I wake up with relief 'cause it's not true and she still doesn't know! Kinda like when you dream about your teeth falling out and wake up thinking you should call the dentist for a couple of seconds. ... God I sound like a terrible daughter, don't I?

~ Keeper of the Royal Vault
                      ~ Handmaiden of Her Majesty, Queen Vivienne

Comment

OH and I had a dream where I was living with Melle/Melle's player in the Gate Courtyard in like a yurt or something and Wilena came over for tea and we all played play-dough with Melle's little brother (I don't know if Melle has a little brother IRL) who wanted to play lego instead and my really hilarious joke was that we should make lego bricks out of the play-dough. I remember being really surprised that Wilena was getting on so well with the little dude.

Maybe ... maybe I play too much.

Comment

So I had a dream about CM last night. In my dream I was playing CM but it was rendered in 3d and I was actually in it instead of just playing it. I say it was rendered in 3d because it was still clearly a game.

For instance in my dream I got I went so deep that you could not actually go any deeper due to coding limitations. There was an inky black river running along this deepest point and anything that fell into the river would literally fall out of the world and be deleted. I recall being worried that Kaori's focus might fall in there and was curious if staff could recreate it if that happened.

But this wasn't just the deepest part of the castle. It was also where staff set up their offices. That's how I knew what would happen if anything fell in the river, because there was a staff member there that explained this to me.

In my dream the staff person pointed out a book and suggested I take a look in it. This book was called "The Complete Guide to Marrach" and not only contained all the code for the game, but all the notes about staff ran plots, and was more a big thick binder than a book. For some reason it was casually kept in on a box that was a bit close to the river that would result in it being deleted if it fell in.

I tried to look through the book a bit before I woke up, but the table of contents was an utter mess and wasn't able to find any entry for things I'm interested in. So sorry, can't give anyone any Dream knowledge about what's going on in the castle right now.
                          ~ Initiate Kaori Zaihou ~
                          OOC: Signature last changed on 3/24/2018

Comment

It has been a while since I've had a Marrach dream, which isn't all that unusual considering I haven't played since May or something. My subconscious must be missing Ms. Flatty McGrumpy because I was napping earlier and had one.

Basically Bertram found himself naked in front of the whole court, again, and rather than being supportive to him, Flatty must have been in a good mood because all she could do was cackle and call out "Hey Carrothead, is it cold or are you more of a grower than a shower?" His reply was a very dignified "Shut. Up."

Yeah, I used to play that kind of character.
                            Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

so I am already having withdraw from not being able to log into CM right now. Had a dream earlier that they announced a revamp of the skill system. Now instead of 10 skill levels for something there was much more, and also a number of new skills were introduced.

The first ten ranks in a skill were still given the same names, but the new skill levels had new names, and in the announcement they didn't say what the new names were. Also to help move in the new skill system certain people that had RPed in certain ways had skills adjusted to better fit the new system.

So of course being this was a dream, I dreamed I logged in and saw one of my skills was now at the rank of "Overpowered"
                              ~ Initiate Kaori Zaihou ~
                              OOC: Signature last changed on 3/24/2018

Comment

I recently read 'Ready Player One' for the first time and last night I dreamed that there were easter eggs hidden all over Marrach, the first of which was an epic grue-fight that you trigger by locking yourself in a dark corridor.

Comment

Working...
                                X