No announcement yet.

Marrach-related dreams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a weird dream last night , about Meryl and Donovon. They were having a tea party, and Donovon gave her a little gift box that had four chess pieces in it. Only four. I have no idea what this means, but Meryl seemed happy. *boggled*

Also relevant things that stick out in my mind: The giftbox was blue and starflower shaped. The chess pieces did not consist of any pawns, it was remarked upon, but I can't remember what they were beyond that.
    "Heav'n has no rage like love to hatred turn'd / Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn'd."

Let us go! Though we know it’s a hopeless endeavor.
    The ties that bind, they are barbed and spined, and hold us close forever.

Comment

I half-woke about 2 AM last night, aware that there was an urgent event ongoing in the castle, and I need to get to the Outer Bailey courtyard with some "special object" that Tiernon had in his keeping. I banged all the buttons on my clock trying to figure out how to get him there, but nothing worked. When I finally gave up, I knew the plot was going to be ruined, but I blamed the staff - what do they expect if they're going to hold surprise events at 2 in the morning?

Comment

Dear God, just the other day when I was going through my logs and recording all the patient injuries into TWiki (this being my second full day of it) and Istarted nodding out and so took at nap, and in my dream, I was still doing it, recording IC injuries into TWiki, only I think I was arguing with some characters about what happened to them. *headshake* At least this was an actual dream-dream as opposed to a dream in text as I have had before, more than once...

You might be a Marrach Crack-Head if...

Comment

Last night I had a dream that I saw Lord Marcellius on the @who list.

Wish I could remember more than that.

~ Keeper of the Royal Vault
          ~ Junior Handmaiden to Her Majesty

Comment

I had a dream that staff told me to find a way to kill off another player in order to keep my position.

and the dream was entirely in text.

Comment

I find it strange when I dream about CM. I dream it both in Text and as if it was real. It's hard to describe as both are happening at once.

Also did you kill the other person off or you wake up before you did it?
              ~ Initiate Kaori Zaihou ~
              OOC: Signature last changed on 3/24/2018

Comment

... Sometimes, I have nightmares about arguing with the parser in important plot scenes...
                "Heav'n has no rage like love to hatred turn'd / Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn'd."

Let us go! Though we know it’s a hopeless endeavor.
                The ties that bind, they are barbed and spined, and hold us close forever.

Comment

Had a dream I was poking around in the under and happened to stumble on Maeve and a group of people involved in some scene. Maeve was talking with them about the future version of her they saw, and about how certain things were progressing almost to quickly.

In case anyone is curious, yes after waking up I went to where I was in the dream just to check if anything was going on there. No there wasn't. Though I must say I'm rather disturbed at how well my subconcious mind knows that part of the under such that it was able to put in the right images on the mimi-map for the trip.
                  ~ Initiate Kaori Zaihou ~
                  OOC: Signature last changed on 3/24/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Brook View Post
                    Last night I had a dream that I saw Lord Marcellius on the @who list.

Wish I could remember more than that.
                    It's about time!

Comment

I had a hilarious dream last night that there was a Castle Marrach convention, where all the players were gathering to meet. I was unable to attend due to work. But, on her way home, Ezraella's player stopped by to visit. She was 3 feet tall and Asian and she brought her entire Asian family. She was showing me pictures of the convention and I was like, ooh, that's Pete's player and that's Umichan's player.

Comment

Ha! That is hilarious!!! One day I'll show you a pic of me. I'm definitely not 3 feet tall! :P

Comment

I dreamt Galatea and Blodwen had a Faith wedding with Lord Boreas officiating under a cherry-blossom tree. Blodwen was wearing gold and pink and Galatea was wearing like a sky blue and white. There were fountains of colored water and cardinals flying around that people had named after Marrachian characters of yore. It was very vivid and bizarre.
                          Courtier
                          Lead Apprentice Stylist - Inner Bailey
                          Duelist Member
                          Embinders Hobbyist
                          Junior Equerry to her Ladyship Sinvy
                          Mistress of Entertainments
                          Royal Artist
                          Acolyte of the Faith

Comment

Working...
                          X