Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaladinHeart
    replied
    I had just a snippet of a CM dream last night.

Someone asked Hilde why she was dressed in a tunic, blouse and pants when not at a martial practice. I happily told them that the new clothing guidelines allowed martial women in the outer bailey to wear martial clothes whenever they liked. They remarked to me, "Yes, I've noticed that you check the boards quite often." I wondered if there was a subtle meaning in their statement.

Leave a comment:

• Taite
    replied
    OK

So the dream starts out with me going with my sister and her ex boyfriend (Why them?) To a Marrachian Party in Iowa? A trillion people were there, and I knew very few, and once I arrived...my sister was nowhere to be seen.

Every single person who played Marrach from the beginning of time was there. People would say who they played, and I was like 'Who?' I kind of clung to Josie's P. But there was, really, a lot of people and I wasn't having any part of it. I'm kind of shy, but once I warm up or I'm the center of attention, I'm good.

The scene took place at someone's house in the middle of town.

I remember an argument. Not even sure what was said, the next thing I know, a magic spell was cast, and me along with someone else was banished. Apparently, I was too close in prox to the one being poofed.

I am in this dungeon and it's dark. Barely no light. The only thing that is behind me is a wall. No handle, nothing.

I'm thinking f****. Now what?

I have no pouch or purse on me, so there goes my light source or any weapons I might have.

I could stay here or try to find an exit.

Of course, I try to find an exit, only to be greeted by a huge-looking iguana. That thing was faster than I was, apparently, because it dug it's teeth into my arm and started shaking it's head like a dog with a chew toy before I even had a chance to move.

In my dream, i woke up startled, surrounded by a bunch of people.

It was explained to me that I was close to the dude who was banished. I was safe and nothing bad happened to me.

Something didn't feel right. When I lifted my sleeve, I first saw scratches, and then blood just started gushing out. My top, however, was unstained. Everyone around me was freaking out that I was actually hurt.

Someone else said 'Hold still. I'm a first responder.'

The gash above my wrist seemed to heal up very quickly. Right above my elbow, though, it looked like a huge chunk was taken out of my arm. That's where I saw the metal rods.

Apparently, I think that veins look like metal rods in an arm.

'We need to get you to the Good Doctor.'

And then there's a cute guy that chimes in... 'What she needs is coffee.'

So then, somehow, I am on a coffee date of my dreams with, like, the cutest guy ever. And then I woke up and the first thing I thought of to do was to post about it, and here I am.

Weird...

But yeah!

I'm a survivor!!!

Leave a comment:

• Taite
    replied
    Originally posted by Charmiam View Post

It seems obvious that you were traumatised by the KC. You will a lot of expensive therapy for years to get over it.

It's not PTSD... It's MTSD! HAHA

Leave a comment:

• Charmiam
    replied
    Originally posted by Edstave View Post
    I really hope this isn't the start of PTSD from the Knight's Challenge :P
    It seems obvious that you were traumatised by the KC. You will a lot of expensive therapy for years to get over it.

Leave a comment:

• Edstave
    replied
    This one really takes the cake...

Ella's and Vestio's P's came over my house .on a Saturday for a visit. We sat around my kitchen table and chatted, and decided to go out to lunch. It was a generally nice time (this time, Ella's P was not Chinese >_>). On our way back from the restaurant, we decided to stop at Galatea's P's house.

There was no answer at the door, so we just walked in. There was a round table in the kitchen and we noticed there were three packets with smiley faces on them. Each of us sat down at the table and opened a packet, and that's when we realized this had become a game of Saw and we had to answer the questions correctly or each of us would be murdered. We were all noticeably grumpy about this.

So we start filing out our tests and we're talking about the various ways we think we're going to horribly die, and I remember critiquing Vestio's P about one of his answers before noticing that, at the very bottom of the first page, it indicated that we had to take the test on a Thor's day.

I was peeved that I had to take a day off work. Ella's and Vestio's P's were peeved that they had to drive back down to my house (from upstate NY <_<) on a weekday.

I really hope this isn't the start of PTSD from the Knight's Challenge :P

Leave a comment:

• Edstave
    replied
    Originally posted by Josie_Brennan View Post
    I've been stressing about a plot-related poem and I dreamt that we went to the Dreamscape and Josie sang a revised Moana song to Prince Bertram when they found him there:

'We have crossed the Dreamscape to find you ..
    We know your name ..
    He has frozen the heart that's inside you
    But this does not define you...'

Then I woke up and severely wanted to write it on an IG scroll, but .. I didn't. *is still tempted*

Yes, I know I dream like an adolescent sometimes.
    It's okay, it's okay, you're welcome
    For the change you have in your purse
    Hey, it's okay, it's okay, you're welcome
    I'm so happy that I could effin' curse

Leave a comment:

• Josie_Brennan
    replied
    I've been stressing about a plot-related poem and I dreamt that we went to the Dreamscape and Josie sang a revised Moana song to Prince Bertram when they found him there:

'We have crossed the Dreamscape to find you ..
    We know your name ..
    He has frozen the heart that's inside you
    But this does not define you...'

Then I woke up and severely wanted to write it on an IG scroll, but .. I didn't. *is still tempted*

Yes, I know I dream like an adolescent sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• Kona
    replied
    Originally posted by PaladinHeart View Post
    Last night I dreamed that a petition had passed elevating Kona to the position of Doctor! Go, Kona!
    Kona will never get that promotion but I like your dreams! lol
    Last edited by Kona; 09-19-2019, 04:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PaladinHeart
    replied
    Last night I dreamed that a petition had passed elevating Kona to the position of Doctor! Go, Kona!

Leave a comment:

• Kona
    replied
    I had a really strange dream last night that a member of staff sent me a page in game giving me a warning that not having fun was against terms of service and I could be banned for it...

Mandatory fun lol.

Leave a comment:

• Taite
    replied
    Taite is currently a member of the Collegium.

Yesterday, I had a dream that Adahn walked up to me and told me that when Bertram wakes, my position will be in jeopardy.

I was like 'But I worked for it and I am an honored guest.'

Then I woke up, fearing for Taite's position in the Collegium when Bertram wakes. I had to double check the requirements just in case.

As far as I know, she's good. LOL

Leave a comment:

• PaladinHeart
    replied
    So, sometime last week, I had another CM dream. I dreamed I was rping a conversation with someone, and I said "Ah, I remember when I was a lass and I would spend all day every day outside during the summer!"

But when I entered in the text, instead of saying "You say" or "Hildegard says", it said "Queen Vivienne says" (my quote).
    I started at it in puzzlement and thought, "Wait, am I playing as Queene Vivienne?"

Then I somehow realized that control of the character of Queen Vivienne was randomly switched from player to player.
    I thought, "Wow! Well, this kind of breaks the immersion for me, but... I guess it's kind of cool?"

Then I realized with shock that I had just made Queen Vivienne say how much she loved summer! I started scrambling to try to think of a way to fix it by saying something to the several people I was with.
    And that's all there was.

Hildegard

Leave a comment:

• SeraAdeline
    replied
    Lord Boreas scampers through the courtyard, "Books!"

<.< I would totally do this plot, I just laughed so hard.

Leave a comment:

• Halvard
    replied
    Well there goes THAT plot idea. THANKS A LOT.

Leave a comment:

• Brook
    replied
    Originally posted by Josie_Brennan View Post
    Oh my gosh. The mind wonders, hahaha.

Dreamt last night that Adayne had disappeared into the dream realm and the remaining Faith members were plotting to do some kind of seasonal march against the Crown. Josie went to Adeline and Halvard, trusting them as neutral parties, hoping for ideas on how to slow down the uprising until she could find some kind of solution that would work for everyone and not potentially cause a lot of death. She was very hesitant about Halvard, but apparently years had passed and he had proven himself to be Faith loyal moreso than Boreas loyal. It ended up being Adeline, out of fear, who went to Boreas in secret and told him that JOSIE and the Faith were planning to rise against him. Josie was summoned to Chancellor's bells - Petris, Halvard and Boreas were present, along with Adeline, and Boreas confronted her about the plot, much to her surprise. Halvard looked shocked, Adeline looked guilty and Josie's heart sank knowing she had probably just killed off the Faith that were left by exposing their intentions. Anyway, she was encouraged to snuff out any such plot when Boreas lifted this spherical, cage-like necklace and magically sucked the soul of Adeline out of her body. He said he was going to hold it for ransom until the Faith remembered their role in the Castle was one of servitude and balance, not seasonal change, and then declared the Faith would be known as the Faith Militant from then on, beholden to Him and his causes, serving as soldiers of peace and sometimes war (when He felt it was necessary). They were going to function under the oversight of Petris and be trained in the ways of 'placation'. I have zero idea what happened with the Faith afterward, but Adeline's soul somehow gradually seeped into the soul of the Consort and over time she seemed to be more him than he was, spiritually anyway?

I woke up thinking that she had literally killed him with kindness and was impressed with how, even without a body, she had managed to gain the greatest promotion of all time.

So bizarre.
    What do you want for Castle Marrach: 2020 edition

Leave a comment:

Working...
X