X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mantis
    started a topic Marrach-related dreams

Marrach-related dreams

I thought maybe we should have a thread of dreams we've had that involve Marrach - whether you see the client in the dream or you're actually in it.

Last night I remember seeing the client in my dream, and on the who list was 'Princess Viceran'. I wish I could remember the rest of that dream.

• Tristana
    replied
    Since the book from the Ardor Ball was thin, I dreamt I filled it with Celion Dion's song lyrics and sent it to Viv.

Cuz that's the way it issss..

Leave a comment:

• Edstave
    replied
    Originally posted by Josie_Brennan View Post
    I was (sadly) the computer interface or whatever on board trying to talk Edstave through how to fix the problem and Kristen Bell was on board acting as his love interest.
    Yes, please.

Leave a comment:

• Josie_Brennan
    replied
    I had a dream about a submarine that was submerged realllly far down in the ocean and something had caused an impact that made it spring a leak. I was (sadly) the computer interface or whatever on board trying to talk Edstave through how to fix the problem and Kristen Bell was on board acting as his love interest. Ed tried to fix the leak from the outside but the water pressure was so intense his lungs were internally damaged, so Kristen Bell MacGyver'ed the problem from the inside somehow while he was resting on a cot. It ended with his head in her lap and them floating up toward the surface.

Leave a comment:

• Tristana
    replied
    So I'm at the gym (me me) with my sister waiting for class to start. So this rude guy thought that its ok to rest his feet in my lap, because that's his version of hitting on me. He was cute though, so I got half mad and went into class. For some reason I took my sneakers off and put them on the side, but class was too packed so I left, without my sneakers...

Anyway I get home, and I log onto CM and see a bunch of weird characters on the who list. Like Wizards and Warlords and monsters and I think - that is interesting, but how do I first get passed them to go get my sneakers from the gym? so I check the hotspot and the yard and bridge and everything is full of people. So I end up taking Trist to the yard barefoot, briefly apologizing, running her to the gym and running into rude cute guy again and all I think about is "Trist, what the f**k? Edstave is waiting in the car outside." So she avoided him, took the sneakers and went outside.

And then I woke.

That is... what it is.

Leave a comment:

• Emerick
    replied
    I dreamt the other night that Emerick and Eeva were secretly Nazis planning to interrogate and torture a bunch of castle denizens.

Leave a comment:

• Halvard
    replied
    Originally posted by Edstave View Post
    I had a dream last night that I worked in a convenience store. In my dream, Eeva was my boss. And my job involved making sandwiches and swords and axes.
    I'd shop there.

Leave a comment:

• Edstave
    replied
    I had a dream last night that I worked in a convenience store. In my dream, Eeva was my boss. And my job involved making sandwiches and swords and axes.

Leave a comment:

• Tristana
    replied
    Originally posted by Anton View Post

My main question from all this. Who wore the codpiece better?!?
    Kyle!
    Anton wears a codpiece? I really should look more attentively. Or maybe not >_>

Leave a comment:

• Anton
    replied
    Originally posted by Tristana View Post
    So LANCE dressed as ANTON went to speak to him and to her... through his heart to beg her to let us continue...
    My main question from all this. Who wore the codpiece better?!?

Leave a comment:

• Tristana
    replied
    So we were all going to Miami on flying mats to get a cure for Highness, but we kept stopping at night in exotic places like India and places you have to keep clean or you will be arrested. So Dittersdorf came and he was the Royal Sorcerer but the Queen had his heart so we could talk to her through his chest. And he came out and said we have no business finding a cure in Miami and we need to go back. So LANCE dressed as ANTON went to speak to him and to her... through his heart to beg her to let us continue...

Is there a 1800 number I can call?

Leave a comment:

• Josie_Brennan
    replied
    I dreamt Galatea and Blodwen had a Faith wedding with Lord Boreas officiating under a cherry-blossom tree. Blodwen was wearing gold and pink and Galatea was wearing like a sky blue and white. There were fountains of colored water and cardinals flying around that people had named after Marrachian characters of yore. It was very vivid and bizarre.

Leave a comment:

• Ezraella
    replied
    Ha! That is hilarious!!! One day I'll show you a pic of me. I'm definitely not 3 feet tall! :P

Leave a comment:

• Edstave
    replied
    I had a hilarious dream last night that there was a Castle Marrach convention, where all the players were gathering to meet. I was unable to attend due to work. But, on her way home, Ezraella's player stopped by to visit. She was 3 feet tall and Asian and she brought her entire Asian family. She was showing me pictures of the convention and I was like, ooh, that's Pete's player and that's Umichan's player.

Leave a comment:

• Marcellius
    replied
    Originally posted by Brook View Post
    Last night I had a dream that I saw Lord Marcellius on the @who list.

Wish I could remember more than that.
    It's about time!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X