So, you want to argue? Bring it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Viceran,
    Steve S. Note the period Steve. Come back when you can properly punctuate.
    Look who's talking! There should be a comma after 'period'! Oh, and:

--Steve (Stix)

Comment

That's a statement of location, of course that colon is allowed. Anyone knows that.

And no, it would need a comma IF I hadn't started a new sentence. I did. Try again.

Comment

You are directing a statement. A comma is needed to separate the statement from the subject to which that statement is directed, bish.
        --Steve (Stix)

Comment

True, unless the statement is finished, hence the ending of a sentence. The ending of a sentence being a period.

Comment

Carrots rock unless they're cooked.

Then they suck.

(!1111!1.)
            Andeh ^_^

Comment

It doesn't matter what any of you think since I'm obviously the only person here who knows what they're talking about.

Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!

Oh, and then come back here and bitch about it, alright?

Oh, and carrots help your eyesight. Unfortunately they don't help you see what you really come across like...

... Whiner.

"If you don't like something, change it.
              If you can't change it, change your attitude.
              Don't complain."
              -Maya Angelou

"Listen to Age. Age smart." - LSP Geist

Comment

Re: Re: So, you want to argue? Bring it.

Originally posted by John
                To answer in order, No and no. I dont argue just to argue, I do it becouse I see a problem, and I refuse to suck it up and shut up. Neither of your options are good ones thank you.
                while I dont think arguing just for the sake of arguing is a good habit, I also think that people have too much of a tendancy to go with the flow sometimes and sometimes you need to go against the grain just to show that it can be done.

*picks out a wild selection of colors from his wardrobe* take this flow!

Keep in touch, PM me with yahoo messneger. My ID is Fizgot. (and tell me who you are in CM so that I can know who Im talking to)

Comment

Originally posted by Age
                  It doesn't matter what any of you think since I'm obviously the only person here who knows what they're talking about.

Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!
                  Hey, that sounds familiar.... again.

------------------------------------
                  ARGUEMENT: And, uh... John Kerry for president? And Edwards for VP?

Comment

Originally posted by KenliNEmeturo
                    Hey, that sounds familiar.... again.
                    It was too good of a page to waste...
                    "If you don't like something, change it.
                    If you can't change it, change your attitude.
                    Don't complain."
                    -Maya Angelou

"Listen to Age. Age smart." - LSP Geist

Comment

Norway is better than Kenya!

Comment

Originally posted by Viceran
                        True, unless the statement is finished, hence the ending of a sentence.
                        The sentence wasn't ended, spelling error.
                        --Steve (Stix)

Comment

Originally posted by Viceran
                          Uh, no. Lets get someone with experience. Shall we?
                          Experience? Isn't that just a line of shit. You're looking for an experienced President? Experienced in what? Look at the long line of jackasses that have been elected. Lawyers and businessmen. If you really value experience in your leaders, why vote for someone who spent his days snorting line after line of coke, failing to report to his military unit when ordered, which is techincally being AWOL, or desertion since it was during war time.

If experience was really important to you, why keep electing career politicians? They're experienced at clever decpetion, and manipulation of people, facts, and your laws. If you want an experienced and worthwhile leader don't vote for some rich white fuck with a "record of public service". Vote for someone who is well versed in the decisions of leaders of the past. That's the only way to get experience. History.

Barry Sanders couldn't fuck things up worse than Bush already has. The United States will hurt for years because of Bush's policies. (Not talking about Iraq, or terrorists.) Give the fucking base ball player a chance. Sonovabitch, at least you can respect him for something.

Comment

*cough* If I'm elected president, I will give free ice cream to the homeless every Friday!

Comment

Originally posted by Marnevel
                              Norway is better than Kenya!
                              NO! Bolivia is better than Denmark
                              -Shadow

Comment

I truly feel loved now. All you wonderful people coming here, to argue with me <sniff>

Allow me to clarify something that needs to be clarified.

Argue:

v. tr.
                                1. To put forth reasons for or against; debate: “It is time to stop arguing tax-rate reductions and to enact them” (Paul Craig Roberts).

2. To attempt to prove by reasoning; maintain or contend: The speaker argued that more immigrants should be admitted to the country.

3. To give evidence of; indicate: “Similarities cannot always be used to argue descent” (Isaac Asimov).

4. To persuade or influence (another), as by presenting reasons: argued the clerk into lowering the price.

v. intr.
                                1. To put forth reasons for or against something: argued for dismissal of the case; argued against an immediate counterattack.

2. To engage in a quarrel; dispute.

By having an opposing viewpoint, it does not make you out to be a jerk. If you present it poorly, and rant and rave, then yes, you might be viewed as a jerk. I like to argue. I don't like to be a jerk.

Game on.

Comment

Working...
                                X