Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

CM Player Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CM Player Pictures

The Player Pictures for the CM players can be found online at:
    http://cmplayerpics.blogspot.com/

If you just want to see what is new, you can look at the Recent Updates page.

Here are some instructions (from here) for adding or updating your player picture area:

To Add a New Player to the List

* Email the picture you want to have put online.
    * The name of at least one character.
    * Your name (optional).
    * If you want to add any notes below the pictures, clearly indicate in the email which notes go with which pictures.
    * Any additional information you want to add to your page (instant messenger names, email, etc...).

To Update your Page - Add / Remove Picture or information

* Tell me the name of the character / player page this is for.
    * If you are adding a new picture, email the new picture to update with. If you want to replace an old picture, indicate which to swap the new one with.
    * If you want a picture removed, clearly indicate which one.
    * If you want to remove or change notes below your existing picture(s) or your additional information, be clear about which text to change.

To Send in Your Pictures or ask Questions
    You can use the email link in the profile this forum name (also its the same as my msn name).

If you are unsure how to send, or you are having problems emailing to me, you can contact me through the following:
    In game page : Diedra (or my alt if you happen to know it)
    Forum PM: Diedra
    MSN : nicolehernandezdyer AT hotmail DOT com

Take care

~Nicole
    "A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of."- Bacharach
    "Education has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading."- Trevelyan
    "There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have."- Herold
    "I don't necessarily agree with everything I say."- McLuhan
    "There was never a great genius without a tincture of madness." - Aristotle
    Get Firefox -- My Blog

Added extra pictures of Rylie/Narieh's player to the pictures today.

~Nicole
    "A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of."- Bacharach
    "Education has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading."- Trevelyan
    "There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have."- Herold
    Get Firefox -- My Blog

Comment

Hrm, I sent my picture to the email from the link I got from the other thread..do I need to redo?

Comment

Originally posted by Nickieda
        Hrm, I sent my picture to the email from the link I got from the other thread..do I need to redo?
        If you didn't send it to mine on here ( nicolehernandezdyer AT hotmail DOT com) then yes. I honestly wasn't thinking about the stuff at the top of that other thread confusing people until Steve mentioned it because I rarely do anything but go to the most recent post.

But yes, resend if you didn't send to my email.

~Nicole
        Get Firefox -- My Blog

Comment

Added a picture to Alemor/Gail's player page.

Added Nickieda's player pictures to the list.

~Nicole
          Get Firefox -- My Blog

Comment

Added Makatsu's player pictures to the list.

~Nicole
            Get Firefox -- My Blog

Comment

Added Sylver's pictures to the list.

~Nicole
              Get Firefox -- My Blog

Comment

Added Heulyn/Fatealaria's picture to the list.

~Nicole
                Get Firefox -- My Blog

Comment

Added another picture for Martina and updated the additional info for her.

~Nicole
                  Get Firefox -- My Blog

Comment

What... no hat with pink bow this time?

Comment

<_< i should really update mine, I was scared when I looked at the two i have up. *wanders off to find others*

Comment

ya know, considering I'm one of the longest players here, I really should submit a pic one of these days...
                        "It was like getting hit by a freight train carrying eighty tons of SEX!" Pintsize Questionable Content

*pokes garter* What do i do with it? Lucus

Comment

Added a couple of pictures of Johnny's girls to his picture page.

~Nicole
                          Get Firefox -- My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Diedra
                            Added a couple of pictures of Johnny's girls to his picture page.

~Nicole
                            Your girls are so cute, Johnny!!!

Aww!
                            "If you don't like something, change it.
                            If you can't change it, change your attitude.
                            Don't complain."
                            -Maya Angelou

"Listen to Age. Age smart." - LSP Geist

Comment

Originally posted by Age
                              Your girls are so cute, Johnny!!!

Aww!
                              Thank you

They keep me goin....
                              Johnny@-};----

Comment

Working...