Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countdown!

My wife arrives in Germany in...

216 hours and 37 minuets! Stay tuned for updates on my pathetic countdown!
    This world is made of Love and Peace! Love and Peace! Love and Peace!!!-- Vash the Stampede

CM is the abusive spouse of gaming. It really loves you and it -was- kind of your fault you fell down the stairs twice in a row.-- Wisdom Incarnate.

I want to ask who we should submit our FMM to so that they can be evaluated for hilarity before we post them.-- More Wisdom. Different Incarnate

Not pathetic. People SHOULD want to see their spouses!
    Si fecisti nega!

Comment

Update!

209 hours and 39 minuets! Yay!

I need help. Somebody hug me!
      This world is made of Love and Peace! Love and Peace! Love and Peace!!!-- Vash the Stampede

CM is the abusive spouse of gaming. It really loves you and it -was- kind of your fault you fell down the stairs twice in a row.-- Wisdom Incarnate.

I want to ask who we should submit our FMM to so that they can be evaluated for hilarity before we post them.-- More Wisdom. Different Incarnate

Comment

*grins and cheers*

Courtier of the Winter Court
        Assistant to the Royal Venefice Her Ladyship Hieronyma
        Fellow of Lexiography at the Royal Collegium

My pages - My deviant art
        Per Aspera ad Astra

Comment

Update!

204 hours and 12 minutes till the wife arrives.

Just so people know, I'm excited cause we got married in August (Or July. Depends on who you ask!) and a week later, I left for Germany. I've been here more than two months without her! That's why I'm so giddy.

Beat me till I make sense! Please!

Comment

I can sympathise, my boyfriend goes to college out of the state, and we haven't seen eachother since October 19th, and we won;'t see eachother till November 19th, and I'm already counting down the days!
            ...~...~...~*** Sylver ***~...~...~...

"I forced myself to die a little inside just so I could cope with the horror show that is my life." - Sin's Puppet Master

Comment

Another Countdown

A mere 92 hours and 10 minutes until my girlfriend arrives back in town for an extended weekend. She has been at grad school in Missouri since the end of August...
              Phelan Corey
              Journeyman Carpenter

Comment

WOOT!

191 hours and 21 minutes!!!

We broke the two hundred hour mark people!

Got the furniture for our apartment today! It's hard as a rock and it looks horrible, and I'm pretty sure that my floor (though its all the same crappy vinyl material) is three different colors, but its mine! All mine!! *insert evil laugh here* Oh... And my wife's. I guess...

So... in sumation... *Gasp* only 191 hours and 18 minutes left! Yay!

Hug me already! Come on!

Comment

Wow! Its a great big love fest up in here! Come on everybody! Group hug! Dont be shy! I'll be good. Hands above the waist at all times! (I really like hugs. That's what I miss most about my wife was someone to come home to and get a nice, big "I love you and I'm glad you work so hard" hug)

Oh! And update!

188 hours and 34 minutes!

Comment

68 hours and 46 minutes...
                    Phelan Corey
                    Journeyman Carpenter

Comment

171 hours and 14 minutes!!!!

*happy dancing ensues, which basically degenerates into wild hip gyrations after I remember that I can't dance...*

Its times like these that I'm reminded of a few cards I sent my wife while we were dating-

First card= You're my true love, my best friend, my one and only... *open it up* And my dirty, dirty matress monkey.

Second card (this one's a birthday card)= Its your birthday, and I'm here to tell you that I love you... *open it up* I'm also here to cover you in cake frosting and do strange and ungodly things to your body, but first things first!

I'm going crazy here! Somebody hug me!

Comment

Originally posted by Tre
                        I'm going crazy here! Somebody hug me!
                        *grope*
                        "If you don't like something, change it.
                        If you can't change it, change your attitude.
                        Don't complain."
                        -Maya Angelou

"Listen to Age. Age smart." - LSP Geist

Comment

Originally posted by Tre

First card= You're my true love, my best friend, my one and only... *open it up* And my dirty, dirty matress monkey.

Second card (this one's a birthday card)= Its your birthday, and I'm here to tell you that I love you... *open it up* I'm also here to cover you in cake frosting and do strange and ungodly things to your body, but first things first!

You're a poet, and you didn't even realize it.

-Greg?
                          Originally penned by Dionar
                          Ryot was a mistake, and it was corrected. Threads have been locked because the conversation degraded into personal attacks and name calling.

Comment

Update!

160 hours and 25 minutes! Hooray!!

*this is taking longer than I thought! Who would have thought that time would pass so slowly?*

Oh! Me and my wife had a fight today! Which is usually a bad thing, But it gave me an excuse to call her. Its been so long since I heard her voice I was just smiling on the phone as she yelled at me for something I don't even remember doing...

The moral of the story is... Communication is the key. That and hugs... Lots of hugs.

Comment

Hooray! We're under a week now! Just think! When she gets here, these obnoxious countdowns will cease!

140 hours and 58 minutes! Yay!

And thanks to everyone who's offered their hugs! *Muah* I love... hugs!

And my wife... I love her too...

Comment

Working...
                              X