Countdown, Part 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countdown, Part 2!

So I moved Stateside from Germany and I'm in Kansas all by my lonesome while my wifey is in Florida. Problems with the apartment have forced her to stay home while I get everything set up on this end. I've been mildly depressed due to this, but the end is in sight!

Only 433 hours and 24 minutes till my wife lands in Kansas! Hooray!
    For backstory on this post, refer here...
    http://forum.skotos.net/showthread.php?t=50796
    This world is made of Love and Peace! Love and Peace! Love and Peace!!!-- Vash the Stampede

CM is the abusive spouse of gaming. It really loves you and it -was- kind of your fault you fell down the stairs twice in a row.-- Wisdom Incarnate.

I want to ask who we should submit our FMM to so that they can be evaluated for hilarity before we post them.-- More Wisdom. Different Incarnate

Ooh, patience! Patience!

^.^
    "If you don't like something, change it.
    If you can't change it, change your attitude.
    Don't complain."
    -Maya Angelou

"Listen to Age. Age smart." - LSP Geist

Comment

*huggles* She'll be there soon, Trent! And then you'll be hiding from her like usual!

T

Comment

361 hours and 47 minutes!!!

Hooray!
        This world is made of Love and Peace! Love and Peace! Love and Peace!!!-- Vash the Stampede

CM is the abusive spouse of gaming. It really loves you and it -was- kind of your fault you fell down the stairs twice in a row.-- Wisdom Incarnate.

I want to ask who we should submit our FMM to so that they can be evaluated for hilarity before we post them.-- More Wisdom. Different Incarnate

Comment

Yea! its getting closer
          Lady Avaria asks you in Northern, "Why is that, most conversations seem to diverge into discussions of large slabs of meat when you are around, Key?"
          > OOC -- Leodegrance says, "I love Keyana. She should be her own adverb.
          She likes sports, beer, cars, swearing, fighting and sex. She is crude, rude, often hygienically challenged and cheerfully ignorant and aggressive. In short, she is a young woman with the personality of a frat boy. She is the Ladette. (tvtroupes website)

Comment

Robert's player lives in Kansas...I believe not far from Joplin. But anyways should hallower at him when he is on next.
            Finna Moon, Courtier to Her Majesty's Court

Comment

332 hours and 11 minutes!

This is going to be the first time me and my wife have lived in our own apartment away from the evilness that is the Army. Hooray!

*huggles till the next update!*

Oh! only 332 hours and 8 minutes now! Hooray!

Comment

You'll get there, no worries. Congrats and best of luck with the new apartment! *huggles of peace and fun*
                ~Sera Anita Marie Blake~
                HG, Assistant to Lady Amoret, Battlers, LPA, Courtesy Circle, Hairstylist

-----------------

Comment

243 hours and 43 minutes!!!!

Comment

101 hours and 41 minutes!

All bow down before my great excitment!

That sounded a lot worse than I had intended. *flees* Off to work!

Comment

So right now is about 100 hours to landing. But I can forsee a great distance into the future. Mad donkey sex starts at 100 hours and 32 minutes, give or take if they make it all the way to their appartment or not.

Muse
                      LPA Instructor
                      Aspirant member of the Garden Society

Comment

48 hours and 40 minutes! Got a place to live and everything. Now I just need the wifey here to calm me down. Oh, and...

Originally posted by Luthar Talrayce View Post
                        So right now is about 100 hours to landing. But I can forsee a great distance into the future. Mad donkey sex starts at 100 hours and 32 minutes, give or take if they make it all the way to their appartment or not.
                        Shush.

Comment

6 hours and 58 minutes! Hooray! I pick her up this afternoon! *happy dance*

Comment

Congrats. Have fun with the wifey *wink wink nudge nudge*

Nice signature. <_<

Comment

1 hour and 7 minutes! Away I go to the airport! Weeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X