No announcement yet.

If your character had a theme song...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The M*A*S*H* theme is actually titled: Suicide is painless I dont know who it's written by, or where you can get a copy, but its a very disturbing piece. Though very intriguing.

I know for I worked on the stage crew in high school and we did the play M*A*S*H*, and we played the real song, not the instrumental
    To conquer without risk, is to succeed without glory

Comment

Queen Vivienne: "What Is and What Should Never Be" by Led Zeppelin.

Lyrics: http://www.led-zeppelin.com/EMl2.html (2nd song on that list).

Comment

scandalously rubs her hands together at the thought of all these possibilities
        Muwahahahahaha!

Truthfully, and for no apparent reason whatsoever, the first song to pop into my mind for Aislinn was "Low Rider." ... Beyond that first thought of 'What?!' I don't dare ask myself any more questions.

On a more appropriate note:
        --That song Nicole Kidman sings in Moulin Rouge... I think it's called something along the lines of "One Day (I'll fly Away)"--

I follow the night
        Can't stand the light
        When will I begin to live again?
        One day I'll fly away
        Leave all this to yesterday
        What more could your love do for me?
        When will love be through with me?
        Why live life from dream to dream?
        ...And dread the day when dreaming ends?

Thank you, That is all.
        ^Jessifur^/Aislinn
        "Four A.M. knows all my secrets."

Comment

On second thought, there's at least one other song I'd claim...

Either the Stones' original of the Electric Hellfire Club cover (but not the awfully squeaky Guns n' Roses cover)...

...so if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste...
          'If you're going through hell, keep going.'
          -- Winston Churchill

POLITENESS, n.
          The most acceptable hypocrisy.
          -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

'Hitler had a good 20 to 30 IQ points on Bush, so comparing Bush to Hitler would in many ways be an insult to Hitler.'

Comment

"Sympathy for the Devil" you mean, Dariel? One of my favorite Stones' songs.

Comment

*thinks really hard on this*

You know... I would have to say this is one of the most difficult questions to answer yet that is completely none game related. What I can say is this, I enjoy listening to Heart, Cher, Enya, Jon Secada, Paula Cole, Ace of Base, Elton John, Enigma, and Sleeping with the Enemy Soundtrack, when I play Faer. I don't listen to music with my other characters because they just do not have the same 'life' that I have breed into Faer. But it is hard to pick one, from one of those that I listen to while playing her. Mostly I feel that Heart of Stone , Just Like Jessie James , Love on a Rooftop , A Day without Rain , and Only Time have certain things that seem to match Faer. But in all honesty, I can not specifically point out any singurlar song that refects her completely. LIke I said, parts of the above seem to reflect her.
              This Section is entirely OOC:
              If you obey all of the rules, you miss all of the fun. ~ Katherine Hepburn
              "Wise sayings often fall on barren ground; but a kind word is never thrown away." ~ Sir Arthur Helps.
              "Boredom is the fear of self." ~ Comtesse Diane
              Angron - Well, if pouches were a little bigger, Faer would have a mobile home "

Comment

"Mistral Wind" by Heart.

Not a simple choice at all...there were definitely more than a few Garbage songs I could just as easily have chosen.

But do download it if you've never heard it. *No one* wails like Ann.

The yoke or the throne?

Comment

Garbage? Why do I feel prompted to ask "Stupid Girl"? (And duck real quickly right after I said it)

Have a nice day.
                  'If you're going through hell, keep going.'
                  -- Winston Churchill

POLITENESS, n.
                  The most acceptable hypocrisy.
                  -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

'Hitler had a good 20 to 30 IQ points on Bush, so comparing Bush to Hitler would in many ways be an insult to Hitler.'

Comment

Toccata and Fugue in D minor - J.S. Bach

Comment

"Tradition" from Fiddler on the Roof.
                      Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.

Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy' until you find a big enough rock.

Comment

"Ride of the Valkyries" Wagner

Comment

LOOKING.....

*wonders if anyone will choose the southpark theme or maybe the theme song for 60 minutes...oh wait they dont have a theme song...umm...THE OSCAR MEYER WIENER SONG!...no that's not it hmmmm*
                          *thinks seriously*
                          *pours through song library*
                          this will take a while....will post later
                          <--- sometimes thinks it sucks to work for radio stations*

the player and character known as ~lea~
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          ~~~~Sera Khalea~~~~
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          ~Awakener~
                          ~Seeker of the Faith~
                          ~Seamstressing Student~
                          ~Trainer, Student, and friend to all~
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

If I could change the words a little, "The Devil Went down to Georgia" maybe. heh

Or...mmm...."Lake of Fire" , not the original, but the one sung by Nirvana. hahahahah......orrr.....when he's around Fae Fae....mmm... "My Girl" by Lead Belly, also the version where Kurt Cobain sung it....bwahahaha

"Where do bad folks go when they die? Tey don't go to heaven where the angels fly..they go to a lake of fire, and fry...see em again til the fourth of july!"

-Lake of fire...
                            Originally penned by Dionar
                            Ryot was a mistake, and it was corrected. Threads have been locked because the conversation degraded into personal attacks and name calling.

Comment

Full of Grace - Sarah McLachlan

"The winter here's cold, and bitter
                              It's chilled us to the bone
                              We haven't seen the sun for weeks
                              To long too far from home"

Or maybe Sarah's 'Song for a Winter's Night', that one's good too.

- Deiwa
                              Parturiunt montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

Horace Epistles

Comment

On second thought, perhaps a more fitting song would be: I fought the law, and the law won.

Comment

Working...
                                X