If your character had a theme song...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumpity time

I can rarely find a song with lyrics that fits my characters. I often end up going with instrumental music because the general feeling of the piece fit better than songs where the melody might fit, but not the lyrics, or the lyrics would, but not the melody.

The current one for Umi is also an instrumental piece.

E.S. Posthumus - Lavanya
    Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

• Rikka's so vain, I'm pretty sure her theme song would be Dontcha by the Pussycat Dolls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNSxNsr4wmA
      ( っ '๐')づ# I was going to give you this waffle
      #さ('๐' さ ) But then i was like...
      (>'#'<) I'm hungry.
      (。◕‿◕。) So i ate it.
      (。◡‿◡。)

Comment

• I'm going to end you, I have the song in my head now, Jenn.

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

• Keyana's song

I think the lyrics explain themselves.
          Lady Avaria asks you in Northern, "Why is that, most conversations seem to diverge into discussions of large slabs of meat when you are around, Key?"
          > OOC -- Leodegrance says, "I love Keyana. She should be her own adverb.
          She likes sports, beer, cars, swearing, fighting and sex. She is crude, rude, often hygienically challenged and cheerfully ignorant and aggressive. In short, she is a young woman with the personality of a frat boy. She is the Ladette. (tvtroupes website)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabs View Post
            I'm going to end you, I have the song in my head now, Jenn.
            Muahahahahahaha!
            ( っ '๐')づ# I was going to give you this waffle
            #さ('๐' さ ) But then i was like...
            (>'#'<) I'm hungry.
            (。◕‿◕。) So i ate it.
            (。◡‿◡。)

Comment

• I cannot decide between this

Or This
              "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Comment

• I wouldn't know about the 2nd one, it's not available.

Comment

• I refuse to choose between Tom Jones and -anything-. (I say anything, because that second video is not working for me ;D)
                  Well I'll have the chicken, then.
                  Tastes of human, sir.

Comment

• Realised certain videos work in certain countries.

Here it is

Choice 2
                    "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Comment

• Originally posted by Anton View Post
                      Realised certain videos work in certain countries.

Here it is

Choice 2
                      Hah!

This bring me to the "embarassing Avi's player" moment of the week. She was asking me why I kept making all the boobs references in my ice cream thread, and I replied the two were related, because of that song.

Liz is gonna love me so much when she reads this and is reminded of the conversation.

You're welcome, Liz! :3

Comment

• Originally posted by Anton View Post
                        Realised certain videos work in certain countries.

Here it is

Choice 2
                        You and that song can officially die in a fire.

Comment

• Yeah well. Revenge for this photo.

Comment

• Two choices for Mouret.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbaL2bnQcSo

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlYrOBvt9IQ
                            OOC -- Doctor Hush says, "he eats blackholes"

Comment

• Right now, Neerie's song would definitely be Once Upon a December.
                              Tinne smiles, "I like learning! It makes you know stuff!"

Comment

• I have two choices for Liir as well,

First One

Second

First is kind of bittersweet, full of longing, pregnant with potential...

and the second is just the fact that Liir loves the idea of love, but is ridiculously inept. XD

Comment

Working...
                                X