• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think These two songs are Rav's at the moment

http://youtu.be/rt4CQc1MSso

http://youtu.be/6F9aJuHJE80

Comment

• I scrolled back to like, 2010, so I assume this hadn't already been mentioned. I just happened to be listening to Spotify while driving around, and this made me think of Keyana.
      She's Country by Jason Aldean, for those who cannot view the link.
      Aleysia Forsyth
      Secretary to Lord Mirshan
      Royal Library Aide - Outer Bailey Librarian
      Embinder - Battle Guild Teacher

Comment

• I'm just gonna stick this up for all the castle's martial junkies.

Octopodes' cover of "Holding Out for a Hero."
        Andeh ^_^

Comment

• Originally posted by AleysiaForsyth View Post
          I scrolled back to like, 2010, so I assume this hadn't already been mentioned. I just happened to be listening to Spotify while driving around, and this made me think of Keyana.
          She's Country by Jason Aldean, for those who cannot view the link.
          I actually hate that song for some reason <_< (probably because they played it too much) so I'd change it every time it came on but yeah that does remind me of Key too.
          Lady Avaria asks you in Northern, "Why is that, most conversations seem to diverge into discussions of large slabs of meat when you are around, Key?"
          > OOC -- Leodegrance says, "I love Keyana. She should be her own adverb.
          She likes sports, beer, cars, swearing, fighting and sex. She is crude, rude, often hygienically challenged and cheerfully ignorant and aggressive. In short, she is a young woman with the personality of a frat boy. She is the Ladette. (tvtroupes website)

Comment

• I think I posted this once before for Darvius but if not here you go.
            Stayin' Alive

Sean

Comment

• I'm a huge fan of the Indigo Girls, and when I was much younger, this would have been my own theme song. Ironically, at that point, I had no clue as to the bigger picture in life, thus the song would not have been appropriate.

But when we're young, we're pretty darn sure we've got it figured out....

Anyway, Isaria's journey in life to figure out the "answers" and solve the "problems" has come full circle in some ways. She's just beginning to figure out that:

"The less I seek my source for some difinity,
              The closer I am to fine."

Indigo Girls, "Closer to Fine"
              Mistress Isaria
              Courtier of Her Majesty
              Head of House for Lady Charmiam
              Royal Seamstress

Comment

• Originally posted by Keyana View Post
                I actually hate that song for some reason <_< (probably because they played it too much) so I'd change it every time it came on but yeah that does remind me of Key too.
                Wait.....if this song is Keyana, I want to know where the all night parties and bold-non-apologetic roleplay is!!!

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRVvFYppU0w

Comment

• Originally posted by Elesin Oba View Post
                    Wait.....if this song is Keyana, I want to know where the all night parties and bold-non-apologetic roleplay is!!!
                    Just follow her around and you will find the parties! At one point Takara's player said Key's song was Tik Tok.
                    Lady Avaria asks you in Northern, "Why is that, most conversations seem to diverge into discussions of large slabs of meat when you are around, Key?"
                    She likes sports, beer, cars, swearing, fighting and sex. She is crude, rude, often hygienically challenged and cheerfully ignorant and aggressive. In short, she is a young woman with the personality of a frat boy. She is the Ladette. (tvtroupes website)

Comment

• Britta's changes often, but this season:

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8FaQbiz9Y4

Comment

• Originally posted by Keyana View Post
                        Just follow her around and you will find the parties! At one point Takara's player said Key's song was Tik Tok.
                        Keyana ain't got a care in the world, but she's got plenty of beer.
                        Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

• That's be good.. I like it..

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabs View Post
                            Keyana ain't got a care in the world, but she's got plenty of beer.
                            Yee haw!!!

Comment

• songs

Kailani's still new. But I think...she'd be Fighter by Christina Aguilera or Cry by Rihanna.

She's still vulnerable and new and trying to find herself, but I have a feeling she'll learn from whatever mistakes she makes and whatever heartbreak she faces in the near future.

Comment

• Tamora's theme song? "Jeremiah Was A Bullfrog"

either you get how that's totally her brain-song, or you don't know Tamora very well

And if you've never heard the song, 1. YouTube it. and if you still have no idea, we might not be able to be friends :P

Jeremiah was a bullfrog, he was good friend of mine
                                I never understood a single word he said
                                But I helped him drink his wine
                                He always had some mighty fine wine, sing it

Joy to the world, all the boys and girls now
                                Joy to the fishiest in the deep blue sea
                                And joy to you and me

And if I were the king of the world
                                I tell you what I would do
                                I'd throw away the cars and the bars in the world
                                And I'd make sweet love to you, sing it now

Joy to the world, all the boys and girls now
                                Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea
                                Joy to you and me

Yah know I love the ladies, love to have my fun
                                I'm a hard knock flier and a rain bow rider
                                A straight shootin' son of a gun
                                I said a straight shootin' son of a gun

Joy to the world, all the boys and girls
                                Joy to all the fishes in the deep blue sea
                                Joy to you and me

Joy to the world, all the boys and girls