Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is like Christmas all over!
    Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

• Tell me now if you want your character included in my insane story! Just post here what would YOUR character be in an alternate Marrach?

Comment

• Rorie= naughty
        Drewe= nice

Naturally, opposites of how they really are.
        An evil wench with a temper like a starved gryphon, a bad reputation for decking members of the Watch, she swears, she spits, she fights, she drinks, she gambles, she's as flat as a pancake, the difference between her chambers and a hen house is the number of ..ahem, she was dishonorably discharged for flirting with a woman made of shadows, she's disturbed, she's peculiar, there's no redeemable qualities, she lies, she cheats, she's an eery twin to a member of the Guard....

Comment

• *bump*

I was not around much during the time of this thread, but I rather enjoyed the creativity of it. Thought I would give it a boost back on the forums and casually mention to those who -might- be interested.

In Marrach B, Faer would probably have been a weas.... err Watchman, err Gaolist, errr. whatever it is you call them now. *chuckles*

Just my two cents.

*drifts back into the shadows*
          This Section is entirely OOC:
          If you obey all of the rules, you miss all of the fun. ~ Katherine Hepburn
          "Wise sayings often fall on barren ground; but a kind word is never thrown away." ~ Sir Arthur Helps.
          "Boredom is the fear of self." ~ Comtesse Diane
          Angron - Well, if pouches were a little bigger, Faer would have a mobile home "

Comment

• I loved these! If Karen ever wanted to write anymore...

Comment

• Bumped for old times' sake. I was reminded of this by a recent and traumatizing interaction with Howe at the middle of the Bridge.

Comment

• I still crack up at the "Meanwhile on the bearded courier's screen" part. Every. Time.

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

• Oh my gosh, this is hilarious. How did I miss this?

In Marrach B, Mitsuko would actually be a nefarious mastermind. All his courtesy and propriety would be there, but he would actually be working to take over the Castle, but in such a way that the Collegium would do it for him. But, everyone would think he's just a simple-minded fool.

With instead of missing an eye, missing a leg.

*waits with eager anticipation*

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabs View Post
                    Pink would be banned. Simple as that.
                    Go figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brohm View Post

Go figure.
                      I'm apparently a seer or something.

Comment

• In Marrach B, Meryl would have joined the army a long time ago, as their first sorceress unit, by now, she would be grumpy and grizzled, constantly in trouble for scaring new members and complaining that she is "too old for this sh*t." Ensue hilarious buddy cop antics.
                        Let us go! Though we know it’s a hopeless endeavor.
                        The ties that bind, they are barbed and spined, and hold us close forever.

Comment

Working...
                        X