Bragging Rights.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bragging Rights.

I stole this from another game, but I think it's cool. What awsome situations has your character been in? Obviously, don't reveal things that aren't common knowledge, keep those situations vague. But maybe you have something that's super old that other players weren't around for or something that you just want to brag about. Anyway, I'll start it off. This one was recent.

Earen bitch-slapped an imp....three times.

Flatty McGrumpy fought Alo, and survived to tell the tale.

She also shot Darvius in the nuts with a crossbow and a practice quarrel not 2 days after Briseis did the exact same thing.
    Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

When could I ever pass up a chance to brag? Well, the most infamous, problem-causing plot I was ever involved in...must have happened within my first month or so of playing.

On my first day in the Castle, I was walking around; basically just trying to figure out the gameworld. I was right outside the dining hall, when someone came walking out, and immediately 'warned' me about someone who was inside - Drahkkil.

He was a fairly infamous thug, of his own accord - but I met him, and he took me under his wing. We 'jumped' quite a few people, as my dueling skills were steadily improving - and even kidnapped someone. When a member of the Winter Watch came to investigate, we jumped her, knocked her unconcious, and stole her keys and sword.

We then used the keys to open the Watch's HQ, and stole all of the weapons we could get our hands on...

I believe I might have been captured, at one point (By Gunn, whose death Ry predicted) - and, lucky for me, Davionna happened to be in the same cell. She was an overly angsty sorcery apprentice, and the Watch had been so amazingly thorough as to leave her carrying a staff...which I tore from her hands, and beat her to death with.

Then, Ryot dressed in her clothes - and waited, hiding behind the door. When Gunn came in to deliver Ry and Davi's dinner, that night - Ryot beat him down, before finally killing him, as promised.

Knowing that the Watch wouldn't take long to begin searching, Ryot escaped and hooked up with Drahkkil and Stellar, along with their weapons cache. We began making our way to one of the towers, where it seemed everyone was heading. We ran into yet ANOTHER member of the Watch, or duelists? - I'm thinking Gawyn, for some reason...

...Anyhow, this led to more fighting, wounding, and deaths. By the time we made it to the Winter Watch's banquet, we were already wounded. Knowing that death was unbelievably close, the three of us crashed the party, and started wildly swinging; wounding Watch, Duelists, and innocent guests, alike - before being summarily cut down by the combined strength of the duelists and the Watch.

It started an unbelievable amount of OOC drama, concerning whether or not we had motive, or proper IC preparation - and about why we didn't let an SP or the event's coordinator know, prior to the event - but it was, by far, one of the most exciting RP sessions I've ever experienced.

There were more, down the line, including some really great stuff - kidnappings, mutilation (of Dolph), etc.

...but nothing that caused THAT much excitement. You see, back then - there WEREN'T any really out-and-out thugs, or criminals. You had these brilliantly roleplayed villains, mostly in the IB, who ran their evil little plots, and usually didn't get caught.

---We changed that. We created an entirely new genre of CM villains; THUGS. Hateful bastards who will kill anyone, for nearly any reason - but who CAN be held accountable for their crimes. Ryot spent longer in the dungeon than he did OUT of the dungeon. Ryot was the first person, to my knowledge, to be locked in the pillories - and I logged on as much as I could, allowing for some amazing RP - asshole in the stocks? Everyone can love that.

-Greg?
      Originally penned by Dionar
      Ryot was a mistake, and it was corrected. Threads have been locked because the conversation degraded into personal attacks and name calling.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabs View Post

She also shot Darvius in the nuts with a crossbow and a practice quarrel not 2 days after Briseis did the exact same thing.
        That's the best thing that I've ever read in my life. Ever. Eff Darvius!

-Greg?
        Ryot was a mistake, and it was corrected. Threads have been locked because the conversation degraded into personal attacks and name calling.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabs View Post

-2 points for being blunted. That takes some drama off it.

Which proud member of the Royal Guard never shot Corin in the ass with a well-aimed shot anyway?

However, the moments of roleplay I enjoyed most with Brohm are coincidentally those that wouldn't stir the pot that much. Sure, ineptly pouncing on Lucus' sword was fun, as was Brohm getting HG status and all. But those weird and scary conversations with Tredias, the fun with Juliee, Corin and Heulyn, that pathological friendship with Mitsuko in which both treated each other as practice dummies... Those were the most memorable moments.

Comment

A long time ago, john got to talk to the queen when she admited she was wrong and at fault for some very bad things.

He also got to stand in the light of summer and smell the summer breeze in the castle.

Comment

Mortarion, I'm pretty sure, is the only character in the game that has been charged with Piracy.

Malvolio announces to Lord Boreas, "Chancery calls forth ser Mortarion. Who is accused of..."
              >
              Malvolio sighs deeply.
              >
              Malvolio announces, "Breaking and Entering the Armory, Theft of Armory supplies, Unlawful distribution of stolen goods, Corruption and...ahem..."
              >
              Malvolio says wearily, "Piracy."
              >
              Everard arches his light eyebrow amusedly.
              >
              Lady Charmiam curiously glances at Malvolio.
              >
              Lord Boreas barely raises his thick eyebrow.
              "Without Shade there is nothing. Nothing is a sad existence. For in nothing, there is the absence of opportunity. Look to the Shade and you will find opportunity abound." -- Mortarion Tray'untare

Comment

I think Elvii was the only character to ever walk out in the middle of her own wedding.

Comment

I remember attending Elvii's wedding with one of my characters and actually cheering when she walked out.
                  Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

Originally posted by Elvii View Post
                    I think Elvii was the only character to ever walk out in the middle of her own wedding.
                    ...what?

I missed a 'Runaway bride'-esque plot? Son of a...

-Greg?

Comment

That was the best freaking wedding in the game, ever.

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure Priam is the first person ever in the game to physically assault Boreas, and the only one to ever do it properly.
                      Priam: You know what's a bad idea?
                      Kyramor: Not usually

Comment

And yet Priam lives on. /boggle

Shad threw Kumaro off the top of the north tower. A staffer was nice enough to make him do the "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" fall, and then splatter him all over the OB courtyard floor.. In front of Briseis. And Bri was never able to pin the murder on Shad.

Shad ate a mouse in front of Howe and Dame Elsie.

Shad discovered the trigger to the New UB.

Shad owned the coolest sword ever in game (imo).

[OOC Page] from StoryPlotter Pohewa: "I'm kinda trying to think here - it's difficult."

Comment

Mayakovsky had one of the fastest ascents from HG to courtier. I think it was three months, tops.
                          <-> V. Mayakovsky <->
                          Member of Her Majesty's Court
                          Favoured Student, College of Art of the Royal Collegium

" You ask how many friends I have? Water and stone, bamboo and pine.
                          The moon rising over the eastern hill is a joyful comrade.
                          Besides these five companions, what other pleasure should I ask?"

- Yun Son-Do (1587 - 1671)

Comment

Corin is the 'youngest' Captain of the RG.

He also said something yesterday morning that was so morbid even Eeva coughed.

He's prouder of the second than the first.

Comment

I fought Shadust and Ashke and lived to tell about it...that is after I was ressurected and went through multiple Rememberer's sessions

Comment

Working...
                              X