Announcement

Collapse

Multiple Downtimes for All Games [Updated: Rest of Phase 1 Times]

Unfortunately, the whole computing world is facing a major crisis right now thanks to Intel and other major processors missing critical security flaws in their architecture. As a result, our ISP is doing a set of emergency updates to all of their hardware. We are getting about a day's notice on this, and we're told that they're going to need to patch each machine multiple times, which very inconveniently means multiple downtimes.

Our TEC and GR games have always been the most vulnerable to downtime, so I'm going to take the care to cleanly shutdown and restart those.

GR: Sunday, Midnight (all times are PT) DONE
TEC: Monday, 10PM

Expect the games to go down 10 minutes before the downtime, to be safe.

The other games tend to be cleaner, so I'm going to let them restart on their own:

Lovecraft: Monday, 9PM
Lazarus: Monday, 9PM
Web Site: Monday, 11PM [this will affect all logins & usage of the new TEC client]
TEC Client: Tuesday, 9PM
USERDB (site login): Tuesday night, midnight

The upgrade windows have all been less than 30 minutes to date, so you can expect games and/or services will be back up within 35-40 minutes of the hour.

I believe this is now a complete list of the first phase of updates, but there will be a second in the near future.

Shannon
See more
See less

Your Character Looks Like Who?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't change Mika Nakashima as Flatty's RL lookalike.

I just wanted to show more pictures of her with kitty cats, because I dig that.
    Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

• Cassidy

Comment

• I based Calamity off of this picture.

Comment

• This is what I imagine Edward Keyland to look like, just with much longer hair and green-flecked steel blue eyes.

http://www.amckmodels.com/images/art...Zilske_007.jpg

Bodyservant to Lord Bernier
          Virtuoso of the Unity
          Embinder
          Aide to Chambers
          Honored Guest

Comment

• A new one for Irene

Courtier of Her Majesty's Court
            Handmaiden to Her Royal Majesty
            Keeper of the Vault of the Treasury
            Master Hobbyist in the Stylists

Comment

• All these attractive people! Here's a pic of Sinistro...

Dame Galatea summarizes to Brook, "Sinistro is... kind of like Uwaine, physically, but less magic and more scalpel?"

Brook admits to Dame Galatea hesitantly, "I am not sure if that is better or worse."

Dame Galatea supposes to Brook, "That depends on whether you enjoy your terror with an aftertaste of lightning or flaying."

Comment

• Irene inspired me with that lovely photo to an update on Adeline. This is her if she was a painting just thicker and still in the image of Ashley Graham.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                Apprentice Jeweler
                Royal Purse Bearer
                Royal Librarian
                Honored Guest
                Assistant Dean of the Royal Collegium

Comment

• I can't remember if I ever shared that one or not, but I am still in love with this portrait of my character that I commissioned a few years ago. The artist is a former CM player herself, and she is amazing.

Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

• ^^^^ That is gorgeous

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                    Apprentice Jeweler
                    Royal Purse Bearer
                    Royal Librarian
                    Honored Guest
                    Assistant Dean of the Royal Collegium

Comment

• I made Celaena with these images in mind, clicky for bigger picture.

Comment

• Though Rhomulus was conceived completely in my head, this was close enough to use here.

Comment

• FYI Chrestian

Loyal Honored Guest to Her Majesty's Winter Court
                          Servant to Lord Sicard, Her Majesty's Royal Champion
                          LPA Director/Treasurer
                          Elder Battler Teacher/Treasurer
                          Masque in the Unity
                          Lead Apprentice Embinder

“No thief, however skillful, can rob one of knowledge, and that is why knowledge is the best and safest treasure to acquire.” ―L. Frank Baum

Comment

• I guess this is what Mareo would look like, but Mareo has black eyes and that is hard to find and was going to use Ben Barnes as the avatar but noticed he was already taken as a picture, also have no idea what is in the cage

Comment

• Annabelle Bridget Bishop (Anby)

λɳβƴ

Initiate Sorcerer

Comment

• How I see my character Jaxx. Tousled hair and all. Mods to come once I've had him a while.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...91933d7b85.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X