Your Character Looks Like Who?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Majikat
    started a topic Your Character Looks Like Who?

Your Character Looks Like Who?

So, when I made Dryden, I modelled him (or his looks, anyway) very closely on a movie character/celebrity, being Mads Mikkelson's portrayal of Tristan/Tristram in the 2006 King Arthur. The one with Clive Owen, yeah? Obviously, there are some small differences, but the general look is still there.

Eg. Here.

And here.

But even better here.

And I figured that I cant be the only one who based the looks of their character on someone from a fictional (point of view, I suppose) character, or the portrayal of one, or even a non-fictional figure.

So! Feel free to put up some links of your idea of your characters. I know I'd be interested to see.

• Josie_Brennan
    replied
    Right?! Very impressive. I can't even change eye colors without making it look like a toddler crayola'ed a whole picture. Good job!

Leave a comment:

• Edstave
    replied
    Dude, nice work! I'm always impressed with Photoshop work.

Leave a comment:

• Dolph
    replied
    Updated Adahn - I hope you like this mask. I tried to make it look as natural as possible (I used something to cover the eye part to give it a more mysterious look) but I am not super great with photoshop. Plus, the model for Adahn's head is slightly tilted. Most masks that were transparent in background are face-on, which presented some difficulty. I had to morph and shave bits to make it look better.

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna
    replied
    New one for Setsuna

Leave a comment:

• Dolph
    replied
    Haha. Give me a few days to see what I can do

Leave a comment:

• Aptaliesin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dolph View Post
    how's this, Adahn?
    Hey uh, Dolph... Got a way to give this guy a partial face mask that covers the upper right side of his face? >.>

Leave a comment:

• SerBartley
    replied
    Here is Bartley as close as I can get him

Leave a comment:

• Khiyanna
    replied
    Originally posted by Charmiam View Post
    When I first created Charmiam way back when, I had Christine Anu in mind, only with green eyes and a crew cut (yes, Charm had a crew cut when she first Awoke). Now that she's let her hair grow out and is rocking the moonlight-silver, time for a new pic. Taite's player has kindly tweaked this one for me. It's pretty close to my image of Charmiam if a tad young.

Hello, gorgeous!! *Insert all of the heart eyes*

Leave a comment:

• Charmiam
    replied
    When I first created Charmiam way back when, I had Christine Anu in mind, only with green eyes and a crew cut (yes, Charm had a crew cut when she first Awoke). Now that she's let her hair grow out and is rocking the moonlight-silver, time for a new pic. Taite's player has kindly tweaked this one for me. It's pretty close to my image of Charmiam if a tad young.

Leave a comment:

• SeraAdeline
    replied
    I recently watched this show called North and South, and Margaret Hale reminded me so much of Adeline. Well... except that she wouldn't dare kiss that guy after only knowing him for a few weeks. Pfft Though I still based Adeline off Ashley Graham.

Margaret Hale
    Ashley Graham

Leave a comment:

• Tristana
    replied
    For me Trist will forever remain Jennifer Connelly - but found this new cute one on Pinterest, cant see credits.

But this is the one she goes by:

Last edited by Tristana; 12-07-2018, 11:58 PM. Reason: picture didnt upload

Leave a comment:

• Khiyanna
    replied
    Hi!!

Still new, but I was looking around the forums and I figured why not post a picture of who I based Khiyanna's appearance off of. Obviously, her eyes are more brown in the pic and Andrea has looser curls, but that's as close to Khiyanna as I can get. I'd have to change her skin to light brown as I believed olive would have been paler than this, I think.

Last edited by Khiyanna; 12-07-2018, 05:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Halvard
    replied
    This is the picture I used to design Halvard. Did the best I could with the character creation options.

Leave a comment:

• Alyvia
    replied

This is how I see Alyvia.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X