Announcement

Collapse

Multiple Downtimes for All Games [Phase 1 Done]

Unfortunately, the whole computing world is facing a major crisis right now thanks to Intel and other major processors missing critical security flaws in their architecture. As a result, our ISP is doing a set of emergency updates to all of their hardware. We are getting about a day's notice on this, and we're told that they're going to need to patch each machine multiple times, which very inconveniently means multiple downtimes.

At this point, all of the Phase 1 Maintenance is Done, and we're awaiting word from our ISP on when Phase 2 will begin. We'll post a new announcement when it does.
See more
See less

I Made

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Made

A Facebook Page For Us:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?src...9712252&ref=nf

I think that brings it up....

Enjoy
    "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

-Brought back from the murkey depths of the forum sea-
    "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Comment

Oh I'm part of the group! I'm not totally out of the loop *shifts eyes*
      Adriana~

Comment

Sick, I am totally making a facebook now. Y'all gotta friend me when I do.

Comment

Do eet! Join Darkside! Has cookies!

Bodyservant to Lady Etaine Calidan, Apprentice Seamstress, LPA Director & Instructor, Garden Society Member

Comment

Eet's done.

Comment

Once again its soul has been reborn

Also you can post character pics/other pics on there

Comment

Woot! I just joined!
                Jaye Randall

Comment

A Successful Mouth-To-Mouth has spawned this to the front.

Have you drawn a picture of your character and thinking - where can I put that to show off?

Here ^_^

Facebook All The Way!

Comment

A month has passed and there seems to be a fairly large congregation of new players.

Join!!

Comment

I joined! I posted a pic of my char. I posted a say hi to me comment.
                      Sera Ralynn Verol
                      LPA Instructor (Northern, Eastern), Almoner, assistant to Mistress Neerie Aguamare

Comment

Merry high number of new peeps.

JOIN US!

Ruin your working life more with further distractions

Comment

Originally posted by Anton View Post
                          Merry high number of new peeps.

JOIN US!

Ruin your working life more with further distractions
                          http://www.slate.com/id/2255931/?GT1=38001

Actually with Facebook's very pourous security, I'd be ruining more that just my life--and I don't have the money for a new computer system.

No thanks, I'm not joining.

Darren Brimhall

Comment

Its been 2 months since the last recruitment drive

Comment

I did join recently
                              Tinne smiles, "I like learning! It makes you know stuff!"

Comment

Working...
                              X