Announcement

Collapse

Multiple Downtimes for All Games [Phase 1 Done]

Unfortunately, the whole computing world is facing a major crisis right now thanks to Intel and other major processors missing critical security flaws in their architecture. As a result, our ISP is doing a set of emergency updates to all of their hardware. We are getting about a day's notice on this, and we're told that they're going to need to patch each machine multiple times, which very inconveniently means multiple downtimes.

At this point, all of the Phase 1 Maintenance is Done, and we're awaiting word from our ISP on when Phase 2 will begin. We'll post a new announcement when it does.
See more
See less

I Made

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just don't want to have the conversation with my dad. "Why won't you add me as a friend. Aren't we friends? Your grandmother send you a poke, why didn't you respond."

Too old to join and too young to join.

Comment

Join the group.... we can feed you cookies laced with Voting powers so we are number 1# Game!

Also because 8 more and that's 100 people which is pretty impressive
      "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Comment

Facebook is awesome!
        "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Comment

Why do you all have beards?

My wandering days are over.

Comment

Key to all our strength?

Comment

Speak for yourself. My strength comes from my boobs.

Except not really. I'm kinda wimpy.
              Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

*bumps a really old thread for returning and new players*

https://www.facebook.com/groups/110139712252/

In case you wanted to hang out with a few other of us <3

Comment

Working...
                X