• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not voting = stagnation. Keep the awakeners busy
    VOTE.

Comment

• Hello all!

I wanted to kick this back up to the forefront so that we can keep voting, as it does help bring in new players, and we've been slipping to nearly off the front page. (At #20 as I type this).

I also wanted to bring to everyone's attention that there are a few "Top MUDs" type sites out there, that I've discovered. Some, Castle Marrach is already on, others I'll be working with StoryHost Kurzon to try to get the game put on, so that we can try to vote there and increase our exposure. I ask that you all try to vote as often as possible to keep us on the front page of any sites we come across!

The other place you can vote for CM can be found here, I voted once and that brought us onto the front page, I'm unsure how well-trafficked this site is, but it can't hurt to try to make it to #1!

Happy Voting/Gaming!
      Last edited by Husi; 06-09-2017, 07:17 AM. Reason: Making the link easier to find.
      StoryBuilder Husi
      Half-Man, Half-Bear, All Chocolate

Comment

• Let's keep at it folks! We've only got 10 votes on the MudVerse link and we're already at #6!
        StoryBuilder Husi

Comment

• Keep voting. Or this bear will find you, and he won't be looking for honey.
          StoryBuilder Husi

Comment

• New month, new ranking...
            Let us go! Though we know it’s a hopeless endeavor.
            The ties that bind, they are barbed and spined, and hold us close forever.

Comment

• We are currently sitting at #6. I'm sure everyone is voting but in case you don't, I'm here to remind you that all it takes is typing @vote!

Also, if you don't vote, I will find you.
              StoryBuilder Husi

Comment

Working...
              X