This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ennah View Post
    The voting page is now on my list of daily sites I visit!
    Me too!
    Adriana~

Comment

VOTE.

We're descending.

Comment

Still on the first page, within the top 20. I must say that I'm impressed. But surely for next month we can try to stay above TEC, can't we?
        -StoryHost Xios

Comment

Vote:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-skotos.html

Comment

I'd just like to point out that we're MOVING DOWN THE LIST!!!

Therefore:

VOTE!!!
            Any ruler who keeps a chained midget at his feet is alright in my books. Let's be honest: it's a sign of a stable and well-run society.

Comment

It just occurred to me I can vote from work and from home! Yay! Twice the votes!
              StoryPlotter Odjit points to her kohl-lined button eyes.
              StoryPlotter Odjit points to you.
              StoryPlotter Odjit draws her finger over her throat slowly.

OOC -- Rhomulus says, " you realize... of all the people on here you're one of the few to make me look up a word?! lol"

Comment

Vote often! We're dropping in ranking again!
                Skelly: Gaelic - Storyteller

- - - - -
                Azrael: Why do some players have *so much trouble* doing this thing? This one thing : NOT INSULTING NOBLES! Geez! It's not hard. They manage to not insult trees every single day, and not insult rocks.

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Don't forget to vote! New year, new month!
                  Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

We're beating TEC! Woo! Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Ennah View Post
                      We're beating TEC! Woo! Keep it up!
                      WOOT! *Votes fanatically*
                      Any ruler who keeps a chained midget at his feet is alright in my books. Let's be honest: it's a sign of a stable and well-run society.

Comment

So hey I've noticed most of the top rated games have cool little icons beside their names...maybe someone artsy should make one for CM?

Comment

Originally posted by Canderous View Post
                          So hey I've noticed most of the top rated games have cool little icons beside their names...maybe someone artsy should make one for CM?
                          Just saying: Agree with this!

Also, we're number 12 and only two votes away from number 11, but far ahead of number 13.

Comment

One vote away, now.

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

I actually found this game through Top Mud Sites (TMS). I am really enjoying my time at the castle. CM is at number 12, and rising. Don't forget to keep voting!

Comment

Yay! Welcome to the game!

Comment

Working...
                                X