X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're down to 21. Vote, vote, VOTE!!!
    Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

• We're going up, but only one or two votes ahead from those behind us, and at the same amount of votes from those ahead of us. It's so close that YOUR vote will make the difference!
      Tinne smiles, "I like learning! It makes you know stuff!"

Comment

• DartMud is kicking our asses. I know we can beat them, and TEC too. VOTE!

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

• We've fallen back to #20. Come on people, go vote!

Comment

• Its a new month, vote!

Comment

• Everyone get back in the habit of voting so come the start of July we can dominate!

StoryPlotter Geist
              geist@marrach.skotos.net

Comment

• *BUMP*

(What he said.)

Comment

• July is here... its time fora new round of votes...

VOTE
                  VOTE
                  VOTE
                  VOTE

StoryPlotter Geist
                  geist@marrach.skotos.net

Comment

• We've inched into the Top 20.... so lets keep it going!

StoryPlotter Geist
                    geist@marrach.skotos.net

Comment

• We're #17 and catching up on TEC... Keep it going!

@VOTE!

StoryPlotter Geist
                      geist@marrach.skotos.net

Comment

• Sitting at #14! Rock this list!

Comment

• ::bumped::

You know why!

StoryPlotter Geist
                          geist@marrach.skotos.net

Comment

• I noticed we're also listed on this site: http://www.mudconnect.com/index.html

Voting is a bit more complicated, however: first you need to sign up, then manually search for CM, open the CM profile page, and finally click on the "vote" link. We're also listed as 658th, so we've a long way to go with this one!

The reason I even bother bringing up this website is because it's the first relevant site that's listed when I Google "MUDs". It might be worth the effort!
                            StoryPlotter Odjit points to her kohl-lined button eyes.
                            StoryPlotter Odjit points to you.
                            StoryPlotter Odjit draws her finger over her throat slowly.

OOC -- Rhomulus says, " you realize... of all the people on here you're one of the few to make me look up a word?! lol"

Comment

• Nice!

Alrighty, here's the bio page:
                              http://www.mudconnect.com/mud-bin/si...Castle+Marrach
                              I think that could be updated nicely by Geist and crew (i.e. an image of the castle will look awesome there).

The vote link:
                              http://www.mudconnect.com/cgi-bin/vo...Castle+Marrach
                              (you do need to have an account and login to vote)

At the bottom is a button "Confirm My Vote". You can only vote once per day.
                              Annett Aspley
                              Doctor for the Healers of Castle Marrach
                              Scholar, Secretary, and Treasurer to Lady Avaria's Household

If I should labour through daylight and dark,
                              Consecrate, valorous, serious, true,
                              Then on the world I may blazon my mark;
                              And what if I don't, and what if I do?
                              - Dorothy Parker

Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.
                              - Anton Chekhov

Comment

• *BUMP*

We've fallen, but we CAN get up!

Comment

Working...
                                X