X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galatea
    replied
    It's a new month. Git in there and vote, folks. We've had 30 people on at prime time lately, no reason for only 10 votes.

Leave a comment:

• Tine
    replied
    Great to see we are in the top ten where we deserve to be. Keep voting. And remember it resets at the beginning of every month.

If you don't vote, Chloe will peck your eyes out and Rian will feast on your bones.

Leave a comment:

• Tine
    replied
    It's a new month which means we start all over again. Get voting everyone or an assassin might brutally slash your throat! http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-skotos.html

Leave a comment:

• Taite
    replied
    We're back in 10th. Can we make it to 9th again?

Leave a comment:

• Tine
    replied
    We are in the top ten where we belong. Most encouraging that we moved from tenth place to ninth place today.

Keep voting, people.

Leave a comment:

• Nariseth
    replied
    It's the start of the month! Let's do it! We can! Let's try for top 10!

Leave a comment:

• Taite
    replied
    So far this year, we have not had any 'new guests'.

Let's make this an awesome year!!!

Go Vote!!

Leave a comment:

• Tine
    replied
    EEK! We've slipped to 13th place. Let's get back up higher where we should rightly be.

Please vote daily, twice if you can.

Leave a comment:

• Tine
    replied
    We've moved into twelfth place! Keep up the voting, everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Tine
    replied
    Huzzah! We have moved into 13th place. Keep up that voting and let's get back into the top ten.

Leave a comment:

• Tine
    replied
    PaladinHeart this happens every month. All votes are reset. So people must keep voting throughout the month to keep CM on the leaderboard.

Leave a comment:

• PaladinHeart
    replied
    I am so sad. I checked Top Mud Sites today, December 1st, and Castle Marrach has gone from 15th place to having dropped off the list completely. How could this have happened?

Leave a comment:

• PaladinHeart
    replied
    Marrach has dropped to number 15 on the mud games site! I vote whenever I log on. Come on, folks, we have to bump it up so we can get those new players! They are the lifeblood of CM.

Leave a comment:

• Charmiam
    replied
    Heed the warning above. If you want Elmer's love, full of doggy goodness,you must vote.

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-skotos.html

Leave a comment:

• Edstave
    replied
    What happened? Last month we were in 7th place. So far this month, we've fallen off the charts!

Remember, Elmer only loves people who vote.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X