Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marrach C

I'm adoring Marrach B.

But it got me thinking, what would our characters be doing if they lived in our world?

Well, on a recent trip I discovered what Os would be doing.

http://www.ozziescrabhouse.net/

Thats right, sitting by the water, sipping tequila and fishing. Osric would be the angry black guy at the end of the pier.

What would your character be doing?
    -Head of Houseold/Valet to Lord Vestio
    -Courtier of Her Majesty's Royal Court

Clearly Dryden would have gone into the prestigious business of Trailerhomes and become an eccentric tycoon. He would be particularly proud of his 'Gooseneck Horse Trailers'.

... yeah.

Or he'd be making kickarse planes and shit.

In fact, it would probably be the figurative fork in his life, where he is sitting at dinner, in his trailerhome, pretending his spoon is a plane for his severely embarrassed daughter... and he has to make the ultimate decision: Do I make trailerhomes and floats for horses? Or do I go work for NASA and be completely badass?

I like to think Dryden would have the sense to choose the latter. You know, just in case he is ever stuck inside a frozen-closed Castle and he needs a means of escape...

Comment

Temor - Temor could would be significant less insane due to having been put in child care before his father had messed up his head any more and the real world lacking the eternal imprisonment/trapped in time part. Depending on circumstances, he could be a journalist (obviously), a mathematics professor or a christian priest of the intellectual, yet extremely preachy kind.

In particular, I can see him as a catholic priest who swung between genuine piety and making up elaborate excuses for the rules not applying to him "just this time." Especially the celibacy part, though at least he'd stay off the kiddies.

Cedrick - Cedrick would be a former sergeant, working in a slum, teaching youngsters karate and discipline. He'd vote Republican and attend church often. He'd hate the local police force for having gotten too close to the crooks and he'd have a fight coming with a local thug, in true Only the Strong style. He would cultivate close relations the surprisingly karate-skilled leader of the local sewing workshop.
      Any ruler who keeps a chained midget at his feet is alright in my books. Let's be honest: it's a sign of a stable and well-run society.

Comment

T would teach a women's self-defense class. She'd probably be arrested a few times for domestic violence, but she would get the charges dropped with a few tears. She'd also teach the women to cry on command to get what they want. In her spare time, she'd be a really bad motivational speaker. She'd do a great job when she was in a good mood, but if she was in a bad mood, she'd just curse a lot at her fans and tell them to stop their b*tching.

Comment

Flatty would be a half-Japanese olympic athlete turned model/Japanese idol singer. In her spare time, she'd make fun of the weeaboos she meets and speak to her in "kawaii desu".

Edit: A model/Japanese idol singer of the gothic lolita variety, just to f*** with your heads!
          Last edited by Gabs; 06-07-2010, 10:30 AM.
          Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

Janwin...

I don't want to think about what Janwin would be in the real world.

Most likely a grizzled shell-shocked Vietnam veteran who now owns IKEA.

"I seen some things, man... And some stuff... ... I wouldn't recommend it."

Comment

Hmm...

I think Avaria would probably work at, I don't now, some museum.

And in her spare time, she would be a brilliant field ornithologist with an entire genus named after her. (I miss you Ash!)
              Last edited by Avaria; 06-07-2010, 11:11 AM. Reason: Have to mention my giant, garment devouring, Eastern-speaking, IC moth
              Lady Avaria, Royal Archivist & Dean of the Royal Collegium
              Collegium Dean since 30.10.8
              Royal Archivist since 10.11.2
              Previously Senior Chronicler and Counselor

StoryPlotter Skelly says, "I always knew Avi was evil ... Now I have logged evidence!"

Comment

Sidd would be a happy man, straight out of Uni. and living in england with his boyfriend, Blair, while managing a store with him that sells sorts of midievel weapons and outfits. Sidd would go by the name "Sidney" or "Sidd", be happily on his way to a serious relationship, having a coffee (Two sugars) every morning while working part time in theatre with a specialty in costuming and the midievel era productions.

Or he would be walking around a mall wearing a kilt with his buddies from Colledge after some good party time.

Perhaps Sidd would be a fashion designer? A lean emo kid with his boyfriend? The very scary goth? A vegan protester? A rebelious teenager! Anyone of these would work for Siddy.
                Officially one-handed man previously convicted of Plundering, Mugging and Attmpted Murder ~ Sidd.

Comment

Rikka would own a beauty shop, living in some awesome apartment somewhere in the city with a really creepy collection of medical oddities she'd show everyone.
                  ( っ '๐')づ# I was going to give you this waffle
                  #さ('๐' さ ) But then i was like...
                  (>'#'<) I'm hungry.
                  (。◕‿◕。) So i ate it.
                  (。◡‿◡。)

Comment

A lesbian yoga instructor and activist for womyn's rights.

Comment

Be an actor named James Marsters who appears as a sexy vampire in some Buffy Episodes, and often in my dreams.

Oh.

He'd also be married to me.

Comment

He'd be the charismatic longtime incumbent Governor of a red state. Probably Louisiana.
                        Skorzany was a giant of a man with a chalk-line scar scribbled from the right temple to the corner of his mouth, above a massive chin.

Comment

Trenna would be ...

A very expensive personal security bodyguard thing for someone handsome.

Someone very handsome.

She has to -want- to keep him alive, after all.

Comment

Im not sure, it's a toss-up between a stripper, a youtube star, or a cattle auctioneer.
                            Lady Avaria asks you in Northern, "Why is that, most conversations seem to diverge into discussions of large slabs of meat when you are around, Key?"
                            > OOC -- Leodegrance says, "I love Keyana. She should be her own adverb.
                            She likes sports, beer, cars, swearing, fighting and sex. She is crude, rude, often hygienically challenged and cheerfully ignorant and aggressive. In short, she is a young woman with the personality of a frat boy. She is the Ladette. (tvtroupes website)

Comment

Originally posted by Trenna View Post

Trenna would be ...

A very expensive personal security bodyguard thing for someone handsome.

Someone very handsome.

She has to -want- to keep him alive, after all.
                              I am sure Dryden would hire her to be his bodyguard whilst on his way to top-secret NASA conventions and so on.

Comment

Working...
                              X