Guess that Situation!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess that Situation!

Ok, now it's time to have a little OOC fun... It's called: guess that situation! Go ahead, post a quote that would be funny if people would have no idea about the reasons for the quote... for mine, I choose:

OOC -- Bryony says, "*muttering about not wanting any #*$@! bunnies."

Stupid Situations....

Stix! *starts hunting for one of the baby's stuffed animals to throw at him*

(*muttering* This is so not my week for being quoted....)

Comment

Teria will be away from her keyboard for a minute. "Extracting birdseed from my keyboard..."

-Chessy-

~Teria Hawk~
      ~Seeker~
      ~Handmaiden for Her Majesty~
      ~Patron for the Almoners~
      ~Seamstress Student~
      ~Honored Guest of Her Majesty~

Please visit my art gallery at
      http://www.moonice.net/~teria

Comment

Bryony mischievously smiles at you, "I wonder if he would let me play with it?"
        To conquer without risk, is to succeed without glory

Comment

*puts a hand over Garrik's mouth* Oh shush.....

(I really should watch when people enter a room....)

Comment

OOC -- Ethra will be away from her keyboard, "Sex."

and I SWEAR this actually happened!
            Of course she denied that was her real reason vehemently, but we knew better.
            Sorchaa Ame-du'Challis

Comment

Re: Guess that Situation!

Originally posted by Stix
              OOC -- Bryony says, "*muttering about not wanting any #*$@! bunnies."
              Talking about easter?
              Mistress Gretchan D'Avalon

Comment

Not directly, nope. (If anyone's interested, I'll tell you over pm. Don't want to spoil Stix's fun....)

Comment

ooc kyle 'afk for pain

Kyle reminds Janwin 'Killing is illegal

Kyle struts 'how do I look?

Keep in touch, PM me with yahoo messneger. My ID is Fizgot. (and tell me who you are in CM so that I can know who Im talking to)

Comment

Kalla mockingly states, "MOMMA! HAR YA COMIN TO MA ROOM?"

OOC -- Khalea says, "oh ...gah! kalla... I just ATE!"

OOC -- Khalea says to Dolph, "say that again and I will hurt you."

^_^
                    Royal Chief of Medicine
                    Courtier of Her Majesty's Royal Court
                    Patron of the Embinders
                    Head of the House of the Lord Chamberlain

Comment

You see Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball, Kyle's snow ball and Kyle's snow ball.

Comment

Kyle! Leave some snow for the rest of us ya greedy blighter!!!!

(Like I even know how to make a snowball anyway!)

Comment

Lmao!!
                          Sera Lysarian

Comment

You efficiently knock Dolph's sword aside and run him through with your own blade.
                            >
                            Dolph easily pushes your blade aside and jabs you with his own sword
                            >
                            Yourself and Dolph stop dueling. Dolph has been declared the loser.
                            >
                            You stop dueling. Marth has been declared the loser.
                            > ooc "ummmmmmmmmm
                            OOC -- You say, "ummmmmmmmmm"
                            Deputy Marth

Comment

OOC -- Avalia says, "that's a shame you could entertain yourself for hours if you could...."
                              Royal Chief of Medicine
                              Courtier of Her Majesty's Royal Court
                              Patron of the Embinders
                              Head of the House of the Lord Chamberlain

Comment

Working...
                              X