No announcement yet.

Guess that Situation!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Vestio admits in Northern, "I like it for my undergarments. It's very warm."
    Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

• You wiggle your breasts at Aratan's water jack enjoyably, "Mmmm."
      Adriana~

Comment

• OOC -- Ezraella says, "six inches is not that big <.<"
        Royal Chief of Medicine
        Noble of Her Majesty's Royal Court
        Avowed Seeker of the Faith

Comment

• Dame Wilena shrugs in Northern, "For instance a giant pair of breasts, or any other detailed lady parts."
          1234567numbers

Comment

• Tamiko twitches her rosebud lips, "Well, lets hope I don't go into a tent with a naked Atmos."

Comment

• Dolph says, "Not me. I won balls."
              Lady Avaria asks you in Northern, "Why is that, most conversations seem to diverge into discussions of large slabs of meat when you are around, Key?"
              > OOC -- Leodegrance says, "I love Keyana. She should be her own adverb.
              She likes sports, beer, cars, swearing, fighting and sex. She is crude, rude, often hygienically challenged and cheerfully ignorant and aggressive. In short, she is a young woman with the personality of a frat boy. She is the Ladette. (tvtroupes website)

Comment

• Originally posted by Keyana View Post
                Dolph says, "Not me. I won balls."
                Mimi nods surely to you, "The best ball handler ever."
                Royal Chief of Medicine

Comment

• Drakedale amuses you further, "Aye, neither whistle nor snow nor even that Calotis fella appearin an' shootin lightnin from 'is arse could stop 'em."
                  You laugh more, "From his arse?"
                  Drakedale nods, "O' course."
                  Meryl nods, "Its the most effective place to shoot lightening from."
                  An evil wench with a temper like a starved gryphon, a bad reputation for decking members of the Watch, she swears, she spits, she fights, she drinks, she gambles, she's as flat as a pancake, the difference between her chambers and a hen house is the number of ..ahem, she was dishonorably discharged for flirting with a woman made of shadows, she's disturbed, she's peculiar, there's no redeemable qualities, she lies, she cheats, she's an eery twin to a member of the Guard....

Comment

• Meryl sings hushedly at her stuffed badger, "Badger badger badger badger...."

Comment

• Ophidias glimpses at Dame Wilena in Northern gently, "He disliked doing so, but I was going to die. I only recall him grunting and nay being pleased. He was rough."
                      Royal Chief of Medicine

Comment

• Yolanda dreamily murmurs, "Don't think it goes there, but give it a push."
                        Annett Aspley
                        Doctor for the Healers of Castle Marrach
                        Scholar, Secretary, and Treasurer to Lady Avaria's Household

If I should labour through daylight and dark,
                        Consecrate, valorous, serious, true,
                        Then on the world I may blazon my mark;
                        And what if I don't, and what if I do?
                        - Dorothy Parker

Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.
                        - Anton Chekhov

Comment

• A tall guard, a bartender and a young page boy are standing near here. You are lying next to one of the heavy, baronial chairs. The liquor cabinet is standing in the northeastern corner of the room. Two easels are standing in the northwestern corner of the room. A sideboard is standing in the southeastern corner of the room. Dame Wilena is lying near the fire. The mounted head of a large white wolf is hanging above the immense fireplace. A heralds slateboard is standing near the northern wall. A nickel dagger is lying near you. Dame Umichan is lying behind a sideboard. A small silver bowl is lying on a sideboard. Leodegrance is standing near a sideboard. Fifteen foods are standing on a sideboard. Nine glasses, a small ale cask and a water cask are standing on the liquor cabinet. A tawny canvas is hanging on an easel. A tawny canvas is hanging on an easel.
                          Mistress Tristana

Member of Her Majesty's Court
                          Embinder/Hairstylist
                          Aide for the Healers
                          Patron of the Embinders
                          Scribe of the Chambers

Comment

• What happens at the gentleman's evening... doesn't necessarily stay there. Host prerogative.

Sir Vestio holds his strong right hand over a cigar box, "Cigareste leviosa."

Sir Vestio comments mostly to his small silver tankard, "Maybe you have to get it flowers first... sometimes that works."

Aratan encourages Myrddin, "Breathe. Relax. Nay anything going to bite you. Except maybe that cigar box."

Sir Vestio suggests to Prince Bertram, "Talk softly to it, make sure you comment on how lovely it is."

Prince Bertram tells his cigar box lazily, "Roses are red, violets are blue, come out of this box, so we can smoke you."

Sir Vestio nods approvingly, "If the prince cant finesse something open, none of us have a chance."
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_107_1461888285888_305[/ATTACH]

Comment

• My favorite moment of last night:

Dame Umichan applies her steel pair of tweezers to Harabec's eyebrow.

Dame Umichan cackles, "Victory is mine!"
                              Gabriela Galanodel
                              Member of the Winter Court
                              Guildmistress, Garden Society
                              Assistant Lead Hairstylist
                              Bodyservant to Lady Avaria

Comment

• Benoit boohoos.

Comment

Working...
                                X