No announcement yet.

Funny Moments Of Marrach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fezwin provocatively lowers a sword blade to the center of the room.

Allain flexes his fingers gently.

Fezwin keeps his calloused hands near his waist.

Allain drops into a guarding stance.

You blink cattily.

Fezwin shifts into a guarding stance.

Fezwin touches the center of the room with a sword blade.

You note Fezwin's locust practice sword sexily.

You mentally note.

[OOC Page] to Jerisa: "... hmm ... that sounded a little bad now that I look at it"

[OOC Page] from Jerisa: "Console yourself; would have looked much worse if he'd been angling the thing upward."

-------------------

Maybe it was too many hours awake, but I was laughing really hard.

Comment

• You step to Koru.
      Koru peers at Helve.
      > You try to hug Helve. This requires his consent.
      > OOC -- You say, "eep"
      > OOC -- You say, "Ignore that"
      > You hug Koru warmly.
      > OOC -- You say, "That is unless Helve wants a hug"
      An ordinary courier arrives through the green bronze arch at the stair landing.
      Cold snowflakes fall all about, accompanied by the faint whistle of winds among the high rooftops.
      > Helve is a monstrously huge, broad-shouldered man of unnaturally pale complexion with a head of brown hair, cut short and mussed. He is carrying a scroll and a huge gleaming executioner's axe. He is wearing black leather gauntlets, black leather pants, a tin armband, black leather boots, a black leather sleeveless shirt, an onyx silver armband, a black leather pouch, an ornamented black scabbard, a black backsheath and a large steel keyring.
      Helve offers his scroll to an ordinary courier.
      An ordinary courier takes a scroll from Helve.
      Helve allows you to hug him.
      You move from Koru to Helve.
      You hug Helve warmly.
      Xewe Golianor

((ooc: The cake is a lie))

Comment

• Janwin tells you, "Well, you see, first I was awoken in linens. Then I staggered out of my room and asked Charmiam to dance. Then I spent the rest of the night writing 'I'm sorry, please don't kill me' scrolls. Then around 5 years passed. Then I got up this morning. And shit hit the fan."

You nod to Janwin slowly, "So ... it's been a boring five years, I take it."

Janwin nods to you, "Pretty much."

Comment

• Euphelia curtsies politely, "Excuse me, did Doctor Kyle come through here?"
          Stash nods to Euphelia, "Went that way."
          Stash points to the south tower door.
          Stash twitches his round green left eye restrainingly.
          Euphelia smiles at Stash, "Thank you."
          Euphelia curtsies to the Outer Bailey courtyard.
          Euphelia leaves through the south tower door.
          Stash cackles then, "Who's Doctor Kyle?"
          Kadia Conaille
          Aspirant Chronicler

Comment

• Hitting the G Spot... <_<

Lord Gracien wonders annoyedly in Northern, "Is there some convention here causing so many to congregate like the Queen's court is some kind of public house?"

Earen blinks at Lord Gracien subtly.

Lord Gracien gestures in Northern, "There are inner rooms, libraries, feasting halls, and you, the shining jewels of the court, choose to shiver and gossip

Tamiko tilts her head in Northern, "More people come this way, Lord Gracien."

Lord Gracien eyes Tamiko.

Tamiko smiles in Northern, "Thusly making it easy to find nice company to converse with."

Lord Gracien asks Tamiko in Northern, "What is your name, sera?"

Earen replies to Lord Gracien in Northern politely, "My apologies if it has offended you your Lordship."

Tamiko tells Lord Gracien in Northern, "Tamiko Kohara. Secretary to Lady Avaria."

Earen suggests generally in Northern, "Perhaps we should move to the Baron's Hall or perhaps the room above the library?"

Ambra wonders about Lord Gracien silently.

Tamiko remains passive.

Ambra closes her full mouth firmly.

Lord Gracien replies to Tamiko in Northern, "Well, sera Tamiko Kohara, secretary to Lady Avaria, I suggest that you inquire with your Lady about the difference between a noble making a pronouncement versus inviting debate."

Lord Gracien gestures to Earen in Northern, "You would do well to follow this one's ensample."

Sir Viceran strides in through the eastern archway.

You apologetically aver to Lord Gracien in Northern, "A thousand pardons, Your Lordship. As I can always find a courier here, it seems a natural choice of destination when sending missives."

Lord Gracien glares at you.

Tamiko inclines her head gently in Northern, "Then I do apologize that I found your statement to be the opening of a debate."

Earen notes Lord Gracien's gimlet black eyes.

Earen diverts Lord Gracien hopefully in Northern, "Perhaps I could fetch you a drink your Lordship?"

Lord Gracien tightly says in Northern, "Loitering is even less attractive in the court than it is in the common outer bailey."

Euphelia subtly sidles to you.

Lord Gracien shakes his head lightly in Northern, "No, I am retiring, but thank you, ser."

Euphelia whispers to you, "Can you translate for me? Is he irate because we are here?"

Tamiko almost asks Lord Gracien in Northern, ">.."

Tamiko shuts her plump mouth amusedly.

Lord Gracien partingly inclines his head in Northern, "Good even."

You whisper to Euphelia in Northern, "Of course"

Lord Gracien grumpily strides to the eastern archway.

Lord Gracien leaves through the eastern archway.

Ambra shivers slightly.

Earen exhales relievedly.

Sir Viceran skims Ambra's face, Euphelia's face, Yeoman Braedan's face, his face, a handsome courier's face, Earen's face, Tamiko's face, your face and a young page boy's face.

Sir Viceran raises his arched eyebrow in Northern, "Loittering?"

Tamiko glances at the eastern archway in Northern, "Well I'll have to say that being scolded by Lord Gracien today has been sadly the highlight of my day."

Earen mentions to Sir Viceran in Northern, "The Royal Justicar has decided that this is no proper place to socialize, that we should be indoors."

Sir Viceran hears Earen in Northern, "Ah, I see."

Tamiko turns her slanted pale grey eyes to Sir Viceran in Northern, "Yes, apparently to sit here in the courtier's station is loitering. Though I suspect that something in the outer had made him rather cross and he took it out on us."

You smile at Sir Viceran in Northern, "I believe our choice to congregate here by the courier was uncivilized."

Sir Viceran smiles easily in Northern, "Well then, I think I shall find a nice quiet spot elsewhere in which to... loiter."

You grin subtly at Sir Viceran.

Comment

• Constable Gunn declares confidently, "I'm a pretty man!"

Comment

• Finna says to Pete in Northern, "I think he would like a nice play with plenty of mystery in it."

Pete proposes to Finna, "Make a play 'bout th' Whisperer, an' 'ow we all fought an' beat Duraze."

A handsome courier gasps, in Teanga, "Mmm... that's the stuff."

-----

A handsome courier proudly objects, in Teanga, "I hear Lord Gracien prefers buxom women."

You hear a handsome courier aside.

Tamm glances at herself.

You glimpse fleetingly at Tamm.

A handsome courier tiredly sighs, in Teanga, "Don't interfere with matters that don't concern you."

Comment

• You eye your cleanly severed hand in Northern, "Rikka would love this..."

Sergeant Cordon suggests to you in Northern, "Give it to her as a wedding present"

Sergeant Cordon grins jestingly in Northern, "Put a ring on it"

You morbidly glance at Sergeant Cordon.

You twitch your left cheek slightly.
                  "It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other."
                  - Petrarch

"So far as he is able, a prince should stick to the path of good but, if the necessity arises, he should know how to follow evil."
                  - Niccolo Machiavelli

"Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - but for severe ones they cannot."
                  - Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

• Etaine circles the courtroom with her wide-set honey brown eyes, "This is not a social Event. It is not a circus. It is to be treated seriously and appropriate behavior is expected from all in attendance.".
                    Etaine turns her wide-set honey brown eyes to Priam then, "Likewise, this is not a forum for your beliefs, complaints or passions. We are here simply to process the charge brought against you and I would strongly advise you to remember that."
                    Jipsy hears Etaine, "I like the circus."
                    > You snicker.
                    Constable Gunn meaningfully eyes Jipsy.
                    Etaine snaps her wide-set honey brown eyes to Jipsy.
                    Sir Lucus glances peripherally at Jipsy.
                    Doctor Destini shushes at Jipsy.
                    Francois notes Etaine's words quietly.
                    Sidara frowns faintly at Jipsy.
                    Kadia beckons Jipsy quickly.
                    Robert puts his set of juggling balls in his burgundy leather pouch.
                    Lalaine beckons Jipsy discreetly.
                    "Once made equal to man, woman becomes his superior."
                    -Socrates

Comment

• Since when did Trials not become Circuses?

Etaine circles the courtroom with her wide-set honey brown eyes, "This is not a social Event. It is not a circus. It is to be treated seriously and appropriate behavior is expected from all in attendance."
                      Jipsy smiles to Lalaine warmly.
                      Lalaine attends to Etaine seriously.
                      Sir Lucus predictably agrees with Eeva.
                      > i
                      You are carrying your eighteen scrolls, your set of juggling balls, your bold maple long case, your gold vellum invitation and your forest vellum invitation. You are wearing a black cabretta scabbard, a burgundy leather pouch, a silver cloak clasp, a charcoal serge cape, a large steel keyring, a white nainsook long-sleeved shirt, black cabretta gauntlets, a vermillion kidskin jerkin, a charcoal velour shoulder sash, a silver, lozenge-shaped sheriff's badge, black gaberdine pants and black cabretta tall boots.

A wyvernbone bracelet, a brass duckcall, a silver moonstone ring, a gold bracelet, a burgundy leather pouch, a large steel keyring and a silver, lozenge-shaped sheriff's badge are totally covered by other clothes. A black cabretta scabbard, a charcoal serge cape, a white nainsook long-sleeved shirt, a vermillion kidskin jerkin and black gaberdine pants are partially covered by other clothes.
                      Etaine turns her wide-set honey brown eyes to Priam then, "Likewise, this is not a forum for your beliefs, complaints or passions. We are here simply to process the charge brought against you and I would strongly advise you to remember that."
                      Jipsy hears Etaine, "I like the circus."
                      Eeva snickers.
                      Constable Gunn meaningfully eyes Jipsy.
                      Etaine snaps her wide-set honey brown eyes to Jipsy.
                      Sir Lucus glances peripherally at Jipsy.
                      Doctor Destini shushes at Jipsy.
                      Francois notes Etaine's words quietly.
                      Sidara frowns faintly at Jipsy.
                      Kadia beckons Jipsy quickly.
                      You put your set of juggling balls in your burgundy leather pouch.
                      Lalaine beckons Jipsy discreetly.
                      [OOC Page] from Euphelia: "ROFL!"
                      [OOC Page] from Eeva: "omg *DIES*"
                      Francois remains motionless.
                      [OOC Page] from Constable Gunn: "LOL!"
                      Ammanas inwardly notes Jipsy.
                      Etaine warns Jipsy immediately, "I shall not put up with nonsense today. Once more and you shall be removed."
                      [OOC Page] from Lasaine: "ahahahahahahhahahahahahahah"
                      Etaine memorizes Jipsy's face.
                      Jipsy nods to Etaine.
                      [OOC Page] from Finna: "Good idea"
                      [OOC Page] from Priam: "That was great. XD 'Not a circus...' 'Better hide my juggling balls, then!' "
                      Etaine turns her wide-set honey brown eyes dismissively.
                      OOC -- You say, "*whistles innocently* "
                      Silliness: Grand Master
                      Intrigue: Master Adept
                      Creative Thinking: Artisan
                      Subtlety: Apprentice (considerable training)

Comment

• Dear Gods, smite me please

Adayne struts to a small hound showingly.
                        Adayne leans downwardly.
                        Sir Howe notes his two scrolls.
                        Adayne kisses a small hound's nose.
                        Sir Howe notes Adayne and a small hound.
                        Sir Howe regards a small hound possessively.
                        Adayne burbles promptly at a small hound in Northern, "Oosapoojapoojapoo?"
                        Carella puts her apricot order slip in her apricot felt pouch.
                        Sir Howe narrows his lupine grey eyes competitively.
                        A small hound playfully scampers about.
                        Carella titters.
                        Adayne puffs her fine cheeks in Northern, "Abuubuu, abuubuu"
                        Sir Howe moves from the eastern archway to a small hound.
                        Sir Howe kneels down next to a small hound.
                        Sir Howe gathers a small hound's ears.
                        Adayne kneels down next to a small hound too.
                        Adayne hugs a small hound's belly.
                        A small hound exhales gratefully at Adayne's treatment.
                        A small hound dances ecstatically near Sir Howe.
                        > observe howe and adayne wondering
                        Sir Howe ruffles a small hound's ears in Northern, "Whoosawiiidlepuppy?Whoosagoooboi?"
                        You observe Sir Howe and Adayne wonderingly.
                        > glance sidewardly at carella
                        You glance sidewardly at Carella.
                        Sir Howe practically glares at Adayne.
                        Adayne nuzzles a small hound's belly in Northern, "Whooo loves you? Ada loves you."
                        A small hound whines approvingly to Adayne.
                        Carella takes a petit four from her tan package.
                        Sir Howe pets a small hound more.
                        Carella erases her tan package.
                        Adayne definitely scowls at Sir Howe.
                        A small hound rolls on his back, wiggling contentedly.
                        Adayne remains jesting.
                        Carella offers her tan package to a well-equipped courier.
                        A well-equipped courier takes a tan package from Carella.
                        Sir Howe murmurs to a small hound in Northern, "No she likes cats. She had a cat on her lap just recently!"
                        Carella familiarly listens to the eastern landing of the Grand Bridge.
                        Adayne coos at a small hound in Northern prolongedly, "Ooooossuchacutelittlebittybaby?"
                        Sir Howe pets a small hound more.
                        Sir Howe pats a small hound's head, a small hound's back and a small hound's belly.
                        A small hound whines satisfactorily to Sir Howe.
                        A small hound playfully scampers about.
                        Adayne murmurs to a small hound in Northern, "That's not true. I haven't had a cat since Ali's visit."
                        A small hound obediently sits down.
                        You ask Carella, "Remind me not to eat or drink anythong from the Inner either."
                        Sir Howe gasps in Northern, "Ha! You admit it!"
                        Sir Howe points to Adayne in Northern, "You traitor"
                        Sir Howe mollycoddles a small hound in Northern, "Hear that boy? Traitor"
                        Adayne touches her smooth forehead with her right palm in Northern dramatically, "Elmer would -never- hold that against me."
                        A small hound barks at Sir Howe happily.
                        A small hound nudges Adayne wetly with his nose.
                        Adayne smoothes a small hound's fur in Northern, "See? He still loves me."
                        Adayne taunts Sir Howe childishly in Northern, "Nyanyahynaynahanahaya"
                        Sir Howe says in Northern, "He is nudging you away."
                        A small hound skips excitedly to Sir Howe.
                        A small hound bounces gleefully.
                        Adayne huffs defiantly in Northern, "Is not."
                        Carella distractedly fantasizes in Northern, "Mm wine."
                        Sir Howe pets a small hound repeatedly.
                        A small hound barks softly at Sir Howe.
                        Sir Howe says in Northern, "He likes me best."
                        Adayne pets a small hound more in Northern, "Nu un. He likes -me- best."
                        Sir Howe smiles at a small hound's face in Northern, "Isn't that righooogooboi"
                        A small hound barks at Sir Howe reflectively.
                        A small hound scampers happily.
                        Sir Howe pets a small hound better.
                        Adayne inhales woefully in Northern, "Fiiiine. You can love him more."
                        Sir Howe smiles.
                        Adayne turns her head away.
                        Sir Howe pets a small hound softly.
                        A small hound dances mirthfully around Adayne.
                        Sir Howe murmurs to a small hound in Northern, "See? Told you she didn't love you."
                        Adayne quivers her voice in Northern, "I'll just go.. go...go do something."
                        Sir Howe pets a small hound.
                        Sir Howe hears Adayne's voice.
                        Adayne wails practically in Northern, "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"
                        Sir Howe points at Adayne in Northern, "No, nuh uh.... that worked -last- time."
                        A small hound yaps pleasedly.
                        Sir Howe hoards a small hound.
                        Adayne sniffs audibly in Northern, "I don't know -what- you're talking about.."
                        Adayne leans over her lap.
                        Adayne hides her face with her arms.
                        A small hound hops blithely.
                        Adayne falsely weeps.
                        Sir Howe frowns in Northern, "The crying is how you won last time, and it is a dirty mean evil trick!"
                        Sir Howe pets a small hound.
                        A small hound gazes at Sir Howe's eyes pleasedly.
                        Sir Howe smoothes a small hound's fur.
                        Sir Howe murmurs to a small hound in Northern, "Bite her butt."
                        Adayne lifts her right arm in Northern, "But it -worked-"
                        A small hound dances gladly.
                        Adayne burbles to a small hound in Northern, "Didn't it wooja?"
                        Sir Howe tells Adayne in Northern, "Not this time."
                        Adayne smooches a small hound's head.
                        Carella glances at a small hound and Adayne's derriere imaginatively.
                        Adayne huffs at Sir Howe in Northern, "Hmph."
                        Carella simply tilts her head.
                        Adayne lifts her chin brattily.
                        A small hound wags his tail spritely.
                        Adayne murmurs quizzically in Northern, "What is today?"
                        Sir Howe ruffles a small hound's ears in Northern, "Hear that she said I loved you more, which means, I win, and you are mine forever, and ever"
                        Sir Howe lifts his gaze in Northern, "and ever and ever"
                        A well-equipped courier murmurs inaudibly.
                        Sir Howe stresses to Adayne in Northern, "And EVER"
                        A small hound lopes joyfully.
                        Adayne gapes at Sir Howe in Northern, "Parlais!"
                        Carella asks Adayne blankly in Northern, "What's that?"
                        Sir Howe babbles to Adayne in a foreign language, "Ambuistimhiarl einn ambuistimhiarl ambuistimhiarl einn."
                        A small hound wags his tail happily at Adayne.
                        Sir Howe smooches a small hound's nose.
                        A small hound barks contentedly at Sir Howe.
                        A well-equipped courier gasps, in Teanga, "Arrainsaorduigc'endeagh thaefhthuarl, treaeurl arr thuosh ond escaishneiiadh sceania theoaistosc..."
                        Sir Howe stands up next to a small hound.
                        A small hound howls happily.
                        Sir Howe howls with a small hound.
                        Sir Howe howls openly.
                        A small hound howls excitedly with Sir Howe.
                        Sir Howe howls continually.
                        A small hound moves from the eastern archway to the north door.
                        Sir Howe smiles at a small hound softly.
                        Adayne indignantly states in Northern, "By the pirate rules, I have to be taken to your captain to further discuss this issue. I refuse to accept that "and ever"."
                        Adayne folds her arms over her chest.
                        Carella queries you unsurely in Northern, "Parlais?"
                        A small hound moves from the north door to Adayne.
                        A small hound dances excitedly around Adayne.
                        Sir Howe tells Adayne in Northern, "I am not a pirate and you cannot invoke parlez, regardless."
                        Adayne gasps at Sir Howe in Northern, "Why not?"
                        Adayne tells a small hound dramatically in Northern, "He is taking away my rights!"
                        Sir Howe gestures in Northern, "Because I am not a pirate."
                        A small hound almost howls, but stops as he seemingly recalls something.
                        You shrug your shoulders at Carella, "Never was a pirate."
                        Adayne tells Sir Howe definitely in Northern, "Yes you are. I just promoted you to Pirate Acoylte. Avast."
                        Sir Howe pokes his tongue at Adayne.
                        Sir Howe says in Northern, "Then seek ye balance elsewhere arg."
                        A small hound skips gladly.
                        Adayne touches her chest now in Northern, "Oh, wait. That means I am the Captain. And I say that the "and ever" is excessive and shall not be added to the record."
                        Adayne lifts her chin in Northern, "Arg."
                        Last edited by Heulyn; 10-24-2006, 08:37 AM. Reason: More funny stuffs

Comment

• Originally posted by Heulyn View Post
                          Carella takes a petit four from her tan package.
                          After reading this I really thought Carella was going to give Elmer a treat taking him away from both Sir Howe and Acolyte Adayne

Kitra

http://www.paarman.co.za/images/petitfour.jpg

Comment

• Eleren mentions to Corian, "Did you hear about Alo?"

Corian shakes his head to Eleren in Northern, "Not a thing. Aloe Vera?"

Comment

• Asperg asks, "Anything interesting going on?"

> You summarize, "Yes, we are all going to die. That is what is going on."

Asperg cocks his head at you, "Oh, already?"

Asperg asks you, "So, what expeditied the Apocalypse?"

> You admit to Asperg now, "That is the best phrase I have heard all year."
                              "Once made equal to man, woman becomes his superior."
                              -Socrates

Comment

• *edited a lot*
                                A sleek rat drags his tan package inwardly.
                                You see a sleek rat.
                                Adalyn notes a sleek rat alarmedly.
                                Chasity is obviously afraid of a sleek rat.
                                Chasity almost squeaks.
                                A sleek rat approaches Chasity.
                                A sleek rat difficultly drags his tan package to Chasity.
                                A sleek rat drops a tan package.
                                A sleek rat retracts sighingly.
                                A sleek rat eyes Adalyn.
                                Chasity backtracks almost.
                                A sleek rat darts again.
                                A sleek rat slinks quickly out through the eastern trellis.
                                Eleren peeks inwardly.
                                Adalyn glances wide-eyedly at Chasity and a tan package.

*insert slight panic here... People telling Chas not to open the package... Then they realize the rat was Pyrat and Chas continues with her package*

Chasity tentatively unwraps her tan package.
                                Chasity opens her tan package.
                                Chasity horrifiedly opens her bright deep green eyes.
                                Adalyn curiously watches Chasity.
                                You watch Chasity worriedly in Northern, "What is it?"
                                Adalyn notes Chasity's face in Northern, "What is it?"
                                Chasity barely maintains herself.
                                Alyse peeks at Chasity wonderingly.
                                A whirling cloud of fine snow obscures your vision briefly.
                                Chasity reluctantly reaches into her tan package.
                                Chasity takes a salmon rat-fur dress from her tan package.

You begin to examine Chasity's salmon rat-fur dress.
                                A salmon rat-fur dress, tastelessly fitted. It's a women's garment fitted close to the upper part of the body, with flowing skirts extending to the floor.

Comment

Working...
                                X