No announcement yet.

Funny Moments Of Marrach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of fun moments sparring Raul (which is like fighting Kong essentially), but these two had me laughing quite a bit. The first was after a pretty rough spar where she was dashing around avoiding him and just barely won. The second is obviously at the end of a different round.
    Raulison grunts to himself mostly, "I hate small people."
    Raulison moves from Diedra to the middle of the room.
    Raulison walks to the middle of the room again.
    You tilt your jaw proudly, "I'm not small."
    You walk back to the middle of the room.
    Raulison remarks to you, "I could wear you as a belt!"
    You laugh softly, "Okay, well, I'm not -short-"
    Raulison grins at you amusedly, "Not by means of women, no."
    You chuckle quietly, "Well, the good thing is that I'm scary you know.. makes people stay away ."
    You wink at Raulison playfully.
    You shift your steel practice sword preparatorily.
    Raulison asks you honestly, "If I ever quake in your presence, kill me?"
    You laugh outrightly.
    You chuckle lowly at your belly.
    Raulison smiles at you widely.
    Raulison lifts his steel practice sword again.

You scurry toward the low table beneath the window instead.
    Raulison walks to you.
    You circle backwardly toward an exotic granadillo chair.
    Raulison continues forward.
    Raulison moves from Diedra to an exotic granadillo chair.
    Raulison stands in front of an exotic granadillo chair.
    Raulison faces you.
    Raulison swings his right foot now.
    You peek at Raulison upwardly.
    You dash from Raulison again.
    Raulison kicks an exotic granadillo chair.
    You barely avoid an exotic granadillo chair.
    Raulison topples an exotic granadillo chair.
    You move from the low table beneath the window to the bed.
    You run to the bed.
    You leap upwardly.
    Raulison steps over an exotic granadillo chair.
    You stand on the bed now.
    Raulison moves from an exotic granadillo chair to the bed.
    Raulison strides toward the bed.
    You swing your steel practice sword opportunely.
    You attack Raulison -- he parries from guard.
    Raulison swings his steel practice sword upward.
    Raulison makes a quick cut at you, which you barely are able to deflect.
    You recover from your attacking.
    You drop into the guard stance.
    Raulison drops into a guarding stance.
    Raulison extends his strong left hand now.
    You scoot leftward.
    You allow Raulison to grab Diedra.
    You jump from the bed downwardly.
    Raulison grabs at your right ankle.
    Raulison growls at you.
    You feel his left hand suddenly.
    You flail airily.
    You fall to the floor instead.
    Raulison turns to you and the floor.
    Raulison steps forth.
    You roll sideways.
    Raulison presses his right foot against your belly.
    You reach your steel practice sword upwardly.
    You point your steel practice sword at Raulison's groin easily.
    Raulison gazes downwardly at you, "Now how in the hell did you get down there?"
    You gaze at Raulison upwardly.
    You curve your velvety lips slightly, "I'm not entirely sure."
    Raulison smiles at you, "Do it, and you'll lose every tooth in your head."
    Raulison pushes his right foot into your belly further.
    You nod knowingly to Raulison, "And were it live, I'd still have time to make you lose something equally important."
    Raulison asks you, "So, does this mean we are at a standoff?"
    You twinkle your deep-set amber eyes upwardly at Raulison, "Perhaps..."
    You suppose to Raulison, "But.. the problem.. is that your arms are free still."
    Raulison lowers a sword blade to his right shoulder.
    Raulison smiles at you, "Indeed."
    Raulison asks you, "What are your terms of negotiation?"

~Nicole
    "A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of."- Bacharach
    "Education has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading."- Trevelyan
    "There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have."- Herold
    "I don't necessarily agree with everything I say."- McLuhan
    "There was never a great genius without a tincture of madness." - Aristotle
    Get Firefox -- My Blog

Comment

• Sir Lucus is a tall, strapping man of snow-white complexion with a head of silky sky-blue hair, hip-length and worn in slender, braided dreadlocks. He is wearing a platinum ring.

Sir Lucus excuses himself.
      Sir Lucus leaves through the eastern trellis.

You wonder about the eastern trellis nakedly.
      Isobel just stares at the eastern trellis.

Isobel asks you unsurely, "Well... we know what Rikka see's in him.."
      Kaspar wonders about the eastern trellis.

You slowly nod to Isobel, "I umm.. something like that."
      You just redden your high cheeks.
      Kaspar shakes his head lightly.
      A whirling cloud of fine snow obscures your vision briefly.

A tall guard inflates his chest in an attempt to appear bigger.

You oddly note to Isobel, "It was a nice ring he was wearing..."

You blush more at a tall guard.
      Kaspar coughs slightly.
      Isobel nods blushingly, "Er yes.. lovely ring."
      Isobel reddens amusedly.

Comment

• While amusing, something like that probably shouldn't be reacted to ICly. Obviously Lucus would've noticed ICly that he was naked before he walked out of his room (though that log is inaccurate, he was actually wearing pants while he was in the Courtyard). Obvious OOC mistakes like that really warrant no more IC response than an OOC typo would.
        "It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other."
        - Petrarch

"So far as he is able, a prince should stick to the path of good but, if the necessity arises, he should know how to follow evil."
        - Niccolo Machiavelli

"Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - but for severe ones they cannot."
        - Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

• I have to wonder how you can wonder nakedly, myself...
          Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucus View Post
            While amusing, something like that probably shouldn't be reacted to ICly. Obviously Lucus would've noticed ICly that he was naked before he walked out of his room (though that log is inaccurate, he was actually wearing pants while he was in the Courtyard). Obvious OOC mistakes like that really warrant no more IC response than an OOC typo would.

I doubt Isobel, Kaspar or myself plan on reacting to Lucus any differently from now on, whereas, if we were actually taking it ICly, we would probably not ever be completely comfortable around him again...

On the other hand, it -was- amusing at the time.

Comment

• Try a quick page to Lucus of ... 'Does Lucus know he's naked?' Or to whatever char it happens with to find out if its IC/OOC. Mostly because, sometimes, they -Do- know IC and it is being done purposely IC. Several chars come to mind who've walked (or run as the case may be) around nude on an IC level.
              "A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of."- Bacharach
              "Education has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading."- Trevelyan
              "There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have."- Herold
              "I don't necessarily agree with everything I say."- McLuhan
              "There was never a great genius without a tincture of madness." - Aristotle
              Get Firefox -- My Blog

Comment

• Lord knows Tre has...
                This world is made of Love and Peace! Love and Peace! Love and Peace!!!-- Vash the Stampede

CM is the abusive spouse of gaming. It really loves you and it -was- kind of your fault you fell down the stairs twice in a row.-- Wisdom Incarnate.

I want to ask who we should submit our FMM to so that they can be evaluated for hilarity before we post them.-- More Wisdom. Different Incarnate

Comment

• Wow... didn't realize this would be such a big deal..

FYI Isobel DID page him. It -was- unintentional and he -was- wearing pants, but the look was pasted to me via page and didn't include the pants so I didn't know that.

The talk after Lucus left was just us messing around.. isobel and Theresa will not be going around telling everyone that Lucus was naked in the courtyard or anything.

*eyeshift* I thought it was funny.... Sorry...

Comment

• Talk about uptight.

It's more or less a given that when someone wanders out naked or near naked, that it's an ooc error rather than an IC one - seeing as I reckon you'd have to be out your mind to wander naked in that weather.

The messing about was taken as ooc playfullness and a bit of a giggle.

I *did* page Lucus as soon as I saw, and asked him if he meant to be dressed that way, his response swiftly indicated he didn't.
                    When I made an ooc comment and it was noticed, and Theresa blushes, we played a little with it, as you do.

And no, you probably can't "Wonder nakedly," but seeing as it was playing around, does it even matter?
                    ~Isobel~

Comment

• No reason to get upset, people. ^_^

From the amount of IC reaction shown in that log, and some comments made to me OOCly, it sounded like people were actually taking it ICly and RPing accordingly, so I just wanted to clear it up.

No harm done. Game on.
                      "It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other."
                      - Petrarch

"So far as he is able, a prince should stick to the path of good but, if the necessity arises, he should know how to follow evil."
                      - Niccolo Machiavelli

"Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - but for severe ones they cannot."
                      - Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

• Well it might of been common where he comes from >_>
                        Duke Sol glances over you inconsequentially, "Ah. One of those."

Comment

• shirtless with pigtails?
                          Natasha Danaher
                          Courtier in Her Majesty's Court
                          Squire to Dame Galatea
                          Cosmetic Consultant
                          Apprentice in the Healers
                          Apprentice in the Clothiers

Comment

• Wait, Lucus is a college girl during Spring Break?
                            Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

• Am always amazed at the funny things I've missed in Marrach over my years of absence. Makes me miss those days.

Comment

• Surprise!

You quirk your straight eyebrow at Arian, "Is it possible, then - on the one, 'The pen is mightier' .. and the other 'But the sword helps' ?"

Arian asks you, "Why would you want the phrase separated on the two swords?"

You curve your soft lips upwardly, "so.. in a spar, we could tell which had the temporary advantage: pen or sword?"

Arikon chuckles.
                                Arikon says, "Then name them, pen and sword?"
                                You muse, "That might work also.."

Arian suggests alternatively, "Or, we could have engraved a quill pin on one sword and a sword engraving on the other, with the intact phrase added."

You nod to Arian, "I do like that."
                                Arikon nods to Arian, "Me too."

You offer your two bronze practice swords to Arian.
                                To abort this action, type: revoke Arian
                                Arian takes two bronze practice swords from Jerisa.
                                Arian drops his noble lacewood trunk on his feet.

You move from the southwestern gate to the stone floor.
                                You put a serviceable lacewood trunk on the stone floor.
                                You move from the stone floor to a serviceable lacewood trunk.
                                You sit down on a serviceable lacewood trunk.

A solid hit!Arian's left foot has been seriously wounded!
                                A solid hit!Arian's right foot has been seriously wounded!

Arian sustains a mortal wound! He staggers backward, stumbles and sinks to the floor with a final gasp of agony.

An eerie quiet falls upon the room as the realization dawns that he is dead.

You blink.
                                Arikon blinks.
                                [OOC Page] from Arian (Deceased): "That was not meant to happen..."

Comment

Working...
                                X