No announcement yet.

Funny Moments Of Marrach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And then... and then... we come to Her. She'll do it. Yes. She's -always- hungry.
    Lady Avaria, Royal Archivist & Dean of the Royal Collegium
    Collegium Dean since 30.10.8
    Royal Archivist since 10.11.2
    Previously Senior Chronicler and Counselor

StoryPlotter Skelly says, "I always knew Avi was evil ... Now I have logged evidence!"

Comment

• Edited slightly for shortness.... morbid, but I literally laughed out loud.

A screaming woman plummets from high up the western wall and smashes into the center of the courtyard with a sickening thud of flesh and crushing and snapping of bone. She partially bounces once and then lays still.
      Adora backpedals instantly.
      Theresa wide-eyedly sees the corpse of Adayne.
      Sabrial meeps slightly.
      Sheriff Dryden backtracks startledly.
      Freddie horrifiedly covers her heart-shaped mouth with her slender hands.
      Sabrial wraps her arms around your waist scaredly.
      Lorelei gasps breathlessly.
      Adora covers her full mouth with her slender right hand.
      Heath winces at the corpse of Adayne unexpectedly.
      Theresa squeals at the corpse of Adayne unthinkingly.
      Dame Umichan frowns, "What the hell."

Comment

• A screaming woman plummets from high up the western wall and smashes into the center of the courtyard with a sickening thud of flesh and crushing and snapping of bone. She partially bounces once and then lays still.
        Pfft! Been there. Done that.

7.3 on the landing, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuma View Post
          Pfft! Been there. Done that.

7.3 on the landing, though.
          Omg! Come back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Qdee View Post
            Omg! Come back!
            Nah.

...squeedeedee!

Comment

• A long one, but worth it

You thump a plain door accidentally.
              Daciana gapes at you, "Hey, be careful!"
              You adjust uncomfortably.
              You lean on a plain door heavily.
              Daciana smushes herself against a plain door.
              You knock on a plain door accidentally.
              You freeze.
              Daciana stills herself.
              Daciana motionlessly pales, "Oh crap."
              You shush at Daciana sneakily.
              You listen continuingly.
              Daciana closes her thin mouth.
              You hear three faint notes from a distant bell.
              Daciana hushedly asks you, "Think we're safe?"
              You nod assuredly.
              Daciana grins then, "Ehe."
              Virendra arrives through the north half of the hallway.
              Virendra bows to Daciana and you.
              Virendra peers at Daciana.
              Virendra asks, "You two alright?"
              A plain door opens.
              You tumble.
              A warm, comfortable place known as "the Sunset Room".

A solid white-pine lattice folding screen is standing in the southwestern corner of the room. Maia and you are standing near the north door. A rough quartz block is lying near the fireplace. A folding stool is standing next to the red sofa. An antique golden-walnut case and a wooden tea tray are standing on long wooden table. A small wicker basket is lying near the east wall. A wooden crutch and three solid white-pine cots are standing against the east wall. A solid white-pine trunk is sitting against the north wall. A fine silver-maple trunk is standing against the north wall. Two serviceable maple stretchers and three solid white-pine cots are standing against the south wall. A willow framed dreamcatcher made with wine-red etherweave threads is hanging against the west wall. A basin is lying on a rough quartz block. A fawn wool blanket is lying on Anton. A grey muslin pillow and Anton are lying on a solid white-pine cot.

You tumble inwardly.
              Daciana tumbles in through the north door.
              Maia feels you and Daciana on her body.
              You fall on the floor.
              Daciana moves from the north door to Maia.
              Maia trips backwards, "Ah!"
              Daciana gracelessly falls onto Maia, "Ack!"
              Maia lays on the floor.
              Virendra wanders in through the north door.
              Virendra bows to the sunset room.
              Daciana moves from the north door to Maia.
              Daciana partially splays herself on Maia.
              Anton now coughs.
              Virendra peers at Daciana and you, "What were you two doing propped up against the door?"
              You push yourself upwardly.
              Maia pushes Daciana laughingly, "Dacia! Lorelei! What are you both doing!?"
              You grin sheepishly, "Oh...Nothing?"
              Daciana gapes at Virendra's words.
              Daciana bluntly fibs, "We were not!"
              Daciana rolls from Maia awkwardly, "I... dropped my button!"
              Maia turns her almond-shaped pale blue eyes to Anton, "I told you I heard them."
              Virendra asks Daciana, "While you were leaning against the door?"
              Daciana scrambles to her feet hurriedly, "Yes. I dropped my button and and... Lorelei was helping me."
              Anton confuses himself with the sunset room.
              Daciana stands upright.
              You nod.
              Virendra hums, "Shouldn't have to lean against the door when looking for it..."
              You mention Virendra, "Well, see, ser....my back was hurt, so I leaned on the door for support whilst looking."
              Virendra pauses.
              You rise painfully.
              Maia asks Daciana then, "Did you find your button love?"
              Anton turns his head to the north door, "Why's everyone back? I thought I was meant to be resting."
              Virendra asks Maia and Anton, "Why was the door closed? Were the awakeners having a meeting?"
              Maia clears her throat, "Err, it was a clothiers meeting."
              Maia nods once, "Yes, a meeting to discuss colors...and fabrics."
              Virendra frowns at Maia somewhat, "Mhmm. Right."
              Virendra smiles at Anton, "Anton, how are you?"
              Daciana flushes at Maia's words.
              Maia points to you, "After much debate...myself and Anton have decided to welcome you to the seamstresses. Welcome."
              Daciana lifts her long chin convincingly, "Yes. I found my button."
              Last edited by JaiStu; 01-13-2010, 09:56 AM. Reason: censored!
              Body Servant to Lady Charmiam
              Senior Seamstress
              Honored Guest

Comment

• Umichan asks you, "Is it just us who are strange or is it just getting more and more difficult to relate to most other women because their heads appear to contain nothing but fluff?"

Umichan asks Freddie and Morwen hopefully, "You have more personality than the fluff-heads, right? RIGHT?"

Morwen grins amusedly at Umichan, "I hope so. I've never giggled and am most certainly not boy-crazy."

Umichan nods, "Excellent, there is still hope."

Freddie crosses her heart, "Boys are stinky."

Comment

• You say to a handsome male servant, "It's not that I don't like you...it's just...I like Anton and your advances aren't welcome."

A stout courier laughs at a handsome male servant.

Comment

• Hah! When on My parser, it appeared as:

Maia says to a handsome male servant, "It's not that I don't like you...it's just...I like Anton and your advances aren't welcome."

A handsome male servant replies sadly, in Teanga, "Of course."

A stout courier frowns in disgust at a handsome male servant.

Breeze/Freddie

Comment

• Originally posted by Bree View Post
                      Hah! When on My parser, it appeared as:

Maia says to a handsome male servant, "It's not that I don't like you...it's just...I like Anton and your advances aren't welcome."

A handsome male servant replies sadly, in Teanga, "Of course."

A stout courier frowns in disgust at a handsome male servant.

Hahaha! That is even funnier!

Comment

• Sheriff Dryden excusingly bows to the Outer Bailey courtyard, "Dryden's player wants Fruit Loops."

Sheriff Dryden moves from Dotti to the green bronze arch at the stair landing.

Sheriff Dryden leaves through the green bronze arch at the stair landing.

You frown, "What the hell is he talking about? Men, they never make sense."

SORRY, I COULDN'T RESIST! IT MADE ME LOL.
                        Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuma View Post
                          Nah.

...squeedeedee!
                          your no fun!
                          Lady Avaria asks you in Northern, "Why is that, most conversations seem to diverge into discussions of large slabs of meat when you are around, Key?"
                          > OOC -- Leodegrance says, "I love Keyana. She should be her own adverb.
                          She likes sports, beer, cars, swearing, fighting and sex. She is crude, rude, often hygienically challenged and cheerfully ignorant and aggressive. In short, she is a young woman with the personality of a frat boy. She is the Ladette. (tvtroupes website)

Comment

• It was just so random....

Freddie mentions to you, "There's nothing like waking with cheese in your hair."

Comment

• Armand flutters his slender right hand at his chest, "My dainty locks are in distress, who will save them?"

Comment

• You read your scroll.
                                It is addressed to Lorelei.
                                It says:

Go_poke_he_with_this_scroll!

Dotti___ [The last i of the signature trails across the scroll for a bit and stops sbruptly just as though the writer forgot what they were doing.]
                                It is signed by Dotti

You peer at your scroll now.

Theresa shiftily obeys her scroll.

Theresa moves from a tiny snow-colored flower bud to Lorelei.

Theresa inches towards you nonchalantly.

You poke Theresa with your scroll abruptly.

Dotti watches Theresa and you.

You grin impishly at Theresa.

Dotti chuckles to herself evilly.

Theresa finds your scroll first, "Bah!"

You scurry to Dotti.

Theresa turns her gaze instead to Dotti.

Theresa moves from Lorelei to Dotti.

Theresa also heads towards Dotti.

You hide behind Dotti.

Dotti chuckles quietly.

Theresa jabs Dotti's left arm unsurprisingly with her scroll.

You poke Dotti's derriere with your scroll.

Dotti blinks at you.

Theresa bursts laughingly at you.

Dotti fans her face with her worn right hand amusedly, "Ohhh."

Theresa clarifies to you aloud, "You are supposed to flirt with the -couriers-! Not sera Dotti."

You appear to be triumphant.

You laugh heartily.

Dotti bats her eyelashes at you girlishly, "So forward."

OOC -- You say, "*forehead smack*"

OOC -- Dotti says to you, "(;"

Dotti chuckles gently, "I can get people to do what I want Via. scroll. Peachy!"

You purse your full lips at Dotti playfully.

Dotti winks at you smilingly, "A drink first would be a smarter idea, dear."

Theresa laughs at Dotti and you together, "Wow, I can say I was witness to when this relationship first blossomed."

You wiggle your hot icewine tea mug at Dotti temptingly.

Theresa promises Dotti and you straight-facedly, "I will vouch for you when you decide to be married."

Dotti titters to Theresa amusedly, "I'm just an old flirt, dear. I don't know if it would go very far."

Dotti takes a faceted emerald liquor glass from her ivory homespun purse.

Dotti wiggles her faceted emerald liquor glass at you.

Theresa sympathetically frowns at you, "At least she is honest."

You twinkle your gimlet pale grey eyes at Dotti's faceted emerald liquor glass, "Mmmm."

Dotti waggles her light eyebrows somewhat, "Could give it a try though."

You suggest to Dotti, "We would be perfect for each other....I could reach to get things off of high shelves for you.....you could fatten me up with peach pie...."

OOC -- Dotti says, "Gotta go!!"

OOC - Dotti loses her connection.

OOC -- Theresa belatedly says, "Bye <.<"

Theresa sadly relays to you, "I think that was a "No."..."

You cry.
                                Body Servant to Lady Charmiam
                                Senior Seamstress
                                Honored Guest

Comment

Working...
                                X